The collective experience of the world-renowned Lurssen Shipyard and Winch Design studio combine again to create this timeless 85m (279.9ft) masterpiece.
With sweeping exterior lines and a classical luxury interior, the yacht epitomises luxury yachting on the grandest of scales.
From her oversized bathing platform with fixed lounging areas either side, through to her beach club and magnificent spa area, the yacht impresses from the moment you step on board.
The layout of the yacht has been extremely well considered throughout, with spacious guest areas and deck spaces which manage to seamlessly flow together.
Fitness and wellness feature strongly on board ARETI, with a well equipped gym, multipool spa pools, steam room, sauna, full-depth plunge pool, dedicated massage / treatment room, hair salon…the list goes on.
Careful consideration has also been given to privacy, with an entire deck which can be dedicated to the Owner. The Owner’s cabin itself offers panoramic views forward, as well as its own private terrace area.
The yacht has plenty of spaces for tenders and toys in two large garages forward on the main deck, and already equipped with large Yachtwerft Meyer tenders (one open and one limousine).
18 guests have the utmost luxury throughout, accommodated in nine staterooms across the Owner’s suite, two double VIP staterooms and six further convertible double / twin staterooms.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to take immediate ownership of a recently built 85m, Northern European yacht that boasts PYC classification credentials.
• Recent delivery from the Lurssen Shipyard
• Timeless interior and exterior styling by Winch Design
• Built to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC)
• Flexible accommodation for up to 18 guests in 9 cabins
• Large Owner’s suite with private deck forward, with lounging and dining area and jacuzzi
• Impressive beach club and spa area – featuring spa pool, sauna, steam room, plunge pool, beauty salon and massage/treatment room
• 2,851 GT
• MTU engines providing a cruising speed of 14 knots, maximum speed of 17 knots and range of over 7,000 n. miles
• Dynamic Positioning
• Heli deck for H135 or equivalent
• 2 x 9.6m Yachtwerft Meyer tenders stowed forward on main deck, one open and one limousine
• Extremely stable underway and at anchor with 4 x Quantum fins (forward pair extendable ‘XT’ fins)
• Well equipped gym and 12 person jacuzzi on bridge deck
• Option for entirely private sundeck
• Classification: DNV GL ✠ 100A5 Passenger Yacht ✠ MC AUT (PYC)