DIRECT LISTING | 1 OWNER | FULLY SERVICED
All pre-season works including factory warranty works were completed in Varazze at the end of May (2018).
The flybridge helm surround was one of the warranty items replaced, in my images it shows damage form the sun. This is now replaced for new...
Any questions can be answered immediately from knowledge as I know the boat inside out - since we delivered the boat new in April 2017.
As we are taking the boat in Part-Exchange for a NEW Princess 88 - ALL documents will be current and correct.
When the owner specified the boat it was not about cost (of extras) it was about ‘usability’ and making the most of the practical areas. He chose NOT to have the flybridge crane because this then gave him the area to use as a sunbed / lounge / non-restrictive area next to the jacuzzi, the same for the hard-top. He chose the hydraulic bimini option over the hard-top so he could create a beach / lounging area on the flybridge around the jacuzzi and sun lounge areas. It was not about cost but more about making the most of the available space. The 82 was designed like this and he kept it the way it was because it was the most practical for him, his family & his friends. The owner is keeping / moving the RIB to his new Princess 88 - so NO RIB / Tender is included in the sale.
Of course you can retro fit a flybridge crane.
I have spoken with the factory and they can reto-fit the hard-top...
The Captain lives in the town where the boat is moored so the boat has received year-round attention since new.
Engine Hours update: 196 as of 12.08.2018
Any questions please contact me (Matt), I also have 508 images available on Flickr...
Build Year: 2016
Model Year: 2017
Hull Number: 43
Flag: Italy (IT)
Lying: Alassio, Italy
Asking Price: €2.990,000 Ex VAT
Length overall (incl. pulpit) 83ft 7in (25.5m)
Length overall (excl. pulpit) 82ft 8in (25.22m)
Beam 18ft 10in (5.74 m)
Draft 5ft 9in (1.75m)
Displacement approx. 50,700 kg (111,800lbs)*
Fuel capacity 1,417 gal/1,701 US gal/6,442l
Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 305 gal/366 US gal/1,386l
Manufacturer: CAT (Caterpillar)
Model: C32 A
Power: 1723 mhp
Speed range: 32-34 knots
Hours: 196 (as of: 12.08.2018)
2 Berth central lower midships cabin with en-suite bathroom
2 Berth forward double cabin with en-suite bathroom
2 Berth double cabin with en-suite bathroom
2 Berth double single cabin with en-suite bathroom
2 Berth crew cabin with en-suite bathroom
• Hydraulic system consisting of separate engine driven hydraulic pumps on each engine with cross connections allowing any system to be supplied with hydraulic power from either engine, includes hydraulic windlass and variable speed 300 KgF Hydraulic bowthruster in place of standard (240 KgF)
• Hydraulic Sternthruster (variable speed 300 KgF)
• Bow and Stern thrusters feature fully proportional speed control. When the main engines are turned off the hydraulics are powered by an electric motor for which the standard generator is suitable.
• TRAC Star 7.5 X Fin Stabilizer system with inline Parker silencer (only available if 'hydraulic system' is also specified) This system is designed to provide roll control at speeds above 12 knots as well as zero speed stabilisation.
• Spa bath on flybridge (includes increased calorifier and water pump capacity)
• Stainless steel anchor in place of standard
• Side entry gates to aft port & starboard side decks (in addition to standard passerelle)
• Stainless steel boarding ladder supplied loose with deck mounting sockets fitted port and starboard sides (assists boarding side of boat from pontoon)
• Dinghy chocks on bathing platform
DECK & EQUIPMENT
• Removable teak table on foredeck
• Engine driven bilge pump
• Shore hook up system to allow use of water in marina / port directly in place of using water tanks
• Fresh water connection in the windlass area
GENERATOR / AIR-CONDITIONING
• Second 13.5 kW/50hz ONAN generator
• Air conditioning system of the crew area separated from the other part of the craft
• Continental 220v/240v sockets
• Additional refrigerator fitted below worktop in galley lobby (24v/240v, 150 litre)
• Icemaker fitted in flybridge wetbar (in addition to standard icemaker in saloon bar area)
• Freshwater maker (190 litres/hour) complete with remote instrumentation
• Underwater transom lights (4 LUMISHORE SMX95 Blue)
• Optional saloon table lamps 2 x Porta Romana GLB08 Coffee Bean Charcoal lamp with 18" Straight Oval Shade in Putty silk
• Optional Master Stateroom portside vanity unit table lamp 1 x Contardi Athena TA (Dark stained wood with black nickel plate & frame with shade in Cream Trevira (ribbed slate)
AUDIO VISUAL & COMMUNICATIONS
• Forward Stateroom - Harman Kardon 2.1 Blu-ray (with Bluetooth connectivity) and KEF speakers
• Port Guest Cabin - 28" LED TV with a Fusion MS-AV700i Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth facility
• Starboard Guest Cabin - 28" LED TV with a Fusion MS-AV700i Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth facility
• Exterior upgrade - Flybridge also linked to the saloon audio system Cockpit - Waterproof speakers linked to the flybridge audio system, with separate local control (recommended if hard top fitted)
• Foredeck seating walk-through area - waterproof speakers linked to the flybridge audio system, with separate local control
• KVH (M7) Tracvision (linked to all television sets)
• Dummy KVH (M7) dome
• Satellite TV decoder (common interface) (Decoders in each cabin plus saloon for different channels required at the same time)
• Standard Navigation equipment incorporates: Raymarine e125 Radar/Chartplotter with GPS and with 3 x 12.1" brilliant colour multifunction displays (two at lower helm & one at upper helm) and with 4Kw SHD 48" digital colour open array scanner. Raymarine p70R autopilot with rate gyro and dual station controls and i70 colour multifunction instruments (for speed, distance, trip, depth, depth alarm, water temperature etc) with two i70's at lower helm and one at upper.
• Raymarine e165 (15.4") multifunction brilliant colour display with 2 screens at lower helm and 2 screens at upper helm (ie 4 screens in all) in place of standard 3 x 12.1" screens
• European version plotter
• International VHF
EXTERIOR UPHOLSTERY / CANVAS / COVERS
• Bimini top (electro-hydraulically powered with overhead LED lighting and switched from flybridge console) - Charcoal Grey sunbrella canvas
• Foredeck sun awning
• Vogue Cloud Cockpit & flybridge upholstery including helm seats and sunbed
• Vogue Cloud Foredeck seating/sunbed
• White (with dark blue water line, dark blue antifouling & blue hull pinstripe, hull & bathing platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert)
INTERIOR FITTINGS AND FURNISHINGS
• Alba Oak interior wood Satin finish (galley & wheelhouse floors are Alba Haze as standard)
• Random block flooring to mail saloon and dining area in place of standard carpet
• Perso Avorio granite galley worktop
• Galley cabinet door to be in same timber as a rest of craft in place of standard white lacquer
• Platinum II Leather upholstery in saloon (band A)
• Separate sofa in saloon with corner tables in place of U shaped sofa
• Doors handles fitted with Putty leather in place of standard
• Crew utility area
• Wood floor in crew area
• Port Stateroom to have double berth conversion (inboard berth has electric slider to enable conversion to double)
• Electrical up/down bulkhead behind helm position
• Bidet in Master Stateroom bathroom
• Bianco Gioia marble bathroom floors and worksurfaces
• Siminetti Bianco Mosaic tiles to shower cubicles
• Mosaic tiles to Port & Starboard bathroom shower cubicle
The boats we present are direct with the bank, factory, company or private seller. We do not co-broker our yachts or share our images with other brokers. If you receive our images from another broker, it is possible they have not visited the boat.