2017 Contest 67CS
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Palma, Spanje
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 2,650,000 BTW niet betaald
Combining performance with the highest level of finish and comfort, "Famous Four" is a most impressive unit from the Dutch shipyard Contest.
Delivered in July 2017, the 67'S "Famous Four" has been highly specified by her owners to include every single “top of the range” option available to choose from/ Approx Euro 1M spent over and above the base price !
Inside, her pristine and contemporary interior along with her unique layout means that the central area of the saloon is kept free providing a sense of spaciousness and openness.
"Famous Four" comfortably accommodates up to six guests in three ensuite cabins, including the full beam owner’s quarters aft and two double staterooms located forward. A crew cabin is found in the bow for two crew.
Now offered at a considerably discounted price, "Famous Four" represents a fantastic opportunity to step into a brand new, top of the range/ fully equipped and highly specified performance cruiser without the wait (16 months for a replacement).
T +34 941 403311
M +34 609 756 763
T +33 (0)4 83 14 12 44
M +33 (0)6 19 02 64 36
Please contact Gaston Lees-Buckley at +33 4 83 14 12 44
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: Judel Vrolijk
Vlag: Cayman Islands
Lengte over alles: 21.71 m
Breedte: 5.65 m
Maximum diepgang: 2.96 m
Drooj Gewicht: 87081 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 180 KW
Merk motor: Volvo Penta
Type motor: D4-180
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 180 KW
Kruissnelheid: 8 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 10 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (217 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (349 Gallons)
Aantal dubbele bedden: 3
Aantal toiletten: 6
Manufacturer Provided Description
The newest in the fleet, now in build and set to debut launch in 2016, the Contest 67CS marks the first steps in a fresh, long term collaboration with German design team judel/vrolijk & co, renowned for powerful yachts, both racing and cruising, offshore and ocean. That combined experience results in easily driven, sea kindly, handsome yachts, which neatly defines our new bluewater performance cruiser, the Contest 67CS.
“We are delighted to start this ground breaking relationship with a design that offers owners maximum sailing pleasure and cruising comfort,” Rolf Vrolijk explains. “Performance is always a must for our designs and the Contest 67CS is no exception.”
This way hull lines have been refreshed, newly optimised for moderate displacement cruising with sharper forward sections for enhanced upwind performance, combined with slightly wider, flatter aft sections for more stability and improved downwind characteristics, so assisting autopilot ocean passage. Weight is lower for boat speed and CoG and a new L-shaped keel contributes on all points.
- Hull in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Laminate consisting of: quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins, infused with vinylester resin.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas like the keel area.
- First layer after gelcoat is a special barrier coat.
- Two year warranty.
- Hull: gelcoat white.
- Stripe and waterlines: colour owner's choice.
- Name and homeport on stern.
- Antifoul: two layers.
- Deck in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Deck: gelcoat white.
- Laminate consisting of: quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas where deck equipment is fitted.
- Deck lockers and anchor locker in composite with white gelcoat finish and aluminium hatches.
- 12mm hand laid teak deck, toe rail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and teak detailing around the cockpit.
- Two helmsman positions.
- Large separated guest cockpit, suitable for twelve people sitting.
- One cockpit tables with stainless steel 316 support for table and canvas cover for UV protection.
- Winches and sheets situated within reach of helmsman’s position.
- Free walkway from aft deck to guest cockpit.
- Pad eyes for safety harnesses mounted in cockpit.
Mast, Rigging and Sails
- Selden spars, keel stepped, sloop rigged, anodised, painted white.
- Swept back spreaders.
- Slab reefing system.
- Selden MDS Car system.
- LED navigation lights.
- Masthead light 3-colours with anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Spreaders lights 2 x down.
- Boom light.
- Windex in mast top.
- Fixed cutter stay with tensioner and running backstays.
- Standing rigging: Rod rigging.
- Genoa furling system.
- Main sheet 14mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Genoa sheets 16mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Mainsail, fully battened, slab reefing by North Sails.
- Lazy jacks and main sail cover.
- Furling genoa by North Sails.
- Light oak joinery.
- Oak floor.
- Matt varnished.
- Chrome fittings throughout.
- Padded side panelling.
- Padded sections throughout the boat.
- Diagonally sliding saloon table for easy access for comfortable lounging and dining.
- Two ottomans for occasional seating with release fitting for easy stowage while sailing.
- Shower stalls with on handle mixer valves.
- Doors with anti-rattle door locks.
- Corian worktops in galley.
- Corian tops in each head with washbasins.
- Design taps.
- Five-burner cooker, with oven and grill fitted on gimbals (stainless steel).
- Cooker hood with extractor fan in galley.
- Quality upholstery, colour to owner's choice.
- Quality curtain blinds for portholes.
- Quality curtain blinds behind padded panels for hull windows.
- Roller blinds at all skylight hatches.
- Lee cloths in all berths.
- Overhead lights in all cabins.
- Dimmers on overhead lights throughout the ship.
- LED ceiling lights.
- Red navigation light above chart table.
- Careful noise reduction throughout.
- Engine room well insulated.
- Comfortable mattresses in all cabins.
- 48-set (8 persons) of Contest Yachts porcelain crockery.
- 32-set (8 persons) of drinking glasses and bottle stowage in bar.
- Automatic lighting (30 seconds) when opening companionway hatch.
- Garbage bin in galley.
- Extensive mirrors in heads.
- Spacious engine room with easy access from top side.
- Volvo Penta D4-180 132 kW (180 hp) 2800 rpm 4 cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine.
- Indirect cooling.
- Hurth ZF63A Hydraulic gearbox.
- Separate main switch to enable service batteries to be used as starter battery.
- Single lever gears throttle control on starboard steering pedestal.
- Engine panel fitted in cockpit including rev. counter, oil pressure- temperature- and charge alarm, start and stop buttons.
- Water cooled exhaust with water lock.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with thrust bearing and flexible coupling.
- Stern tube with water lubricated bearings and water seal.
- V-bracket propeller shaft.
- Four bladed propeller in bronze.
- Engine room insulated with combined drone- and sound absorbing insulation.
- Engine room ventilation by double electric ventilators and natural ventilation grills.
- Automatic engine room fire-extinguish system.
- 24 VDC and 230 VAC system on board.
- Dedicated technical area (electrical room) for switches and fuses.
- Standard energy pack:
- Service batteries 540 Ah | 24 VDC (Li-Ion)
- Bow thruster batteries 320 Ah | 24 VDC
- Start battery engine 100 Ah | 12 VDC
- Combined inverter/charger, 3.500 W inverter, 100 A | 24 VDC battery charger
- Battery charger bow thruster batteries 30 A | 24 VDC
- Battery charger start battery 35 A | 12 VDC
- Monitoring/control display batteries and combined inverter/charger
- Alternator 115 A | 12 VDC start battery engine group
- Second alternator 75 A | 24 VDC service battery group
- 230V - 50 Hz shore power connection:
- - Shore power isolation transformer 7.0kW | 32 A
- - Shore power socket for 230 VAC | 50 Hz shore power
- - Cable 25m with 3-pole CEE 16 A connector
- Adapter cable CEE 32 A to CEE 16 A
- 230V socket in each cabin/compartment.
- Emergency engine start on service batteries.
- All sea cocks under waterline are grounded.
- Tank level gauges integrated in the touch screen.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.