Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Lengte over alles: 64 ft 4 in
Breedte: 18 ft 4 in
Lengte over water: 56 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 7 ft 10 in
Drooj Gewicht: 74957 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 150 HP
Aantal watertanks: (264 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (369 Gallons)
- Hull made from Roving 71 glass fibre + glass flakes with anti-osmosis barrier / isophthalic resin composite monolithic laminate, laid up by hand (application /coating / air removal) in lengthwise and transverse layers with a two thirds overlap.
- Upperworks insulation by macro acoustic closed cell foam,
- Frame structure in polyurethane omega-foam and plywood, laminated to the hull, as is all the joinery structure (bulkheads, furniture units, lockers, etc.)
- This system guarantees the highest rigidity of the whole unit and optimises load spread. Compression forces from the masts / rigging are compensated by a structure of support pillars for the masts and chain plate tie-rods laminated to the hull for the rigging.
- The bulkheads are glued and laminated with the deck. 6 of them are watertight collision bulkheads with isolation valves.
- Moulded glass / resin balsa sandwich deck moulded by the same process as the hull (the deck is glued, bolted and laminated to the hull and the bulkheads).
- The fore and aft bridge, foredeck and quarter deck are made from “Amel teak", moulded into the deck.
- Self-bailing cockpit (100 mm diameter scuppers)
- Cast iron ballast fixed to the hull / keel by stainless steel bolts, watertightness is performed with structural adhesive and polyurethane seal. The ballast is covered by a polyester skin.
- Monolithic laminate rudder with skeg made from monolithic composite, moulded in one piece with the hull. The rudder is mounted at 3 points, the rudder trunk is laminated and the intermediate fitting and socket are stainless steel. 70 mm stainless steel rudder stock.
- Dual circuit hydraulic wheel steering.
- The transom opens fully with the dinghy launching platform by hydraulic control
- Stainless steel bow fitting for 2 anchors, with fresh water connection on the deck.
- 2000 W electric windlass, Bügel (Wasi) 42 kg anchor, 70 m of 12 mm galvanised chain and 30 m of 20 mm rope, controlled from the cockpit and by remote control (2nd electric windlass available as an option).
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and side rails (port and starboard opening for easy access to quay or pontoon). Lower stainless steel guard lines.
- LED navigation lights.
- 8 stainless steel mooring cleats, 2 purpose-built open roller fairleads, on the deck line to port and starboard.
- Stainless steel chain plates.
- Sheet traveller tracks with Antal tidy travellers
- Antal pulleys throughout
- All traveller and sheet controls (manual and electric) are run to the cockpit.
- 2 electric genoa sheet winches.
- 2 electric stay sail sheet winches.
- 1 electric mainsheet winch.
- 1 electric mizzen sail winch.
- 2 manual main mast winches.
- 4 halyard downhauls (main and mizzen masts).
- 4 halyard clutches (including one double).
- 10 opening hatches ; 5 opening port lights.
- 1 helmsman’s station in the wheelhouse with a black leather covered stainless steel wheel. The wheel steering is hydraulic.
- Central console in the wheelhouse for the electronics, together with all the other controls (windlass, furling gear, thrusters, etc).
- Cockpit table in teak, stainless steel and Corian, with stainless steel handrail, and ice box in the centre.
- Numerous lockers and storage spaces in the cockpit.
- Very comfortable composite helmsman’s seat with leather seat and back.
- On deck, in addition to the forward locker and the access to the dinghy garage; 3 large lockers:
- To starboard, next to the cockpit, 1 partitioned and ventilated locker for storing various items, outboard motor tank, etc.
- On the aft deck, to port: a large locker for miscellaneous equipment.
- On the aft deck, to starboard: a large locker containing the sealed compartment for two gas cylinders fitted with a safety pressure valve and a solenoid valve.
- The whole locker breathes to the fresh air.
- Manual removable gangway.
- Situated to the right of the companionway at a slightly lower level, it is very large and is a major feature of the life on board. A large opening port light gives a view of the outside whilst doing the cooking.
- It is naturally very light, great attention has been paid to the lighting and ventilation which are excellent.
- It comprises : A large Corian working surface with surround
- Composite moulded sink with mixer tap
- A combination of low units, drawers and high storage.
- A gimbal-mounted 4-burner Miele stove, with potholders.
- Electric extractor hood with filter
- Electric oven, 220V
- Stainless steel microwave oven/grill, 220V
- Stainless steel short cycle dishwasher
- Brushed stainless steel refrigeration unit with one 180 litre refrigerator and one 130 litre front opening freezer (a second 30 litre freezer section is possible as an option).
- Several 220V sockets.
- Fresh water capacity: 2 x 500 litre tanks, each under the floor.
- Partitioned and watertight wastewater tank (capacity: approximately 120 litres), with 2 sewage pumps (one electric and automatic, and one manual).
- Locker under floor boards.
- Situated to port under the deck roof and the wheelhouse. It is very light and spacious. It provides an excellent view of the outside from its 4 opening hatches, its opening port hole and 4 large port lights. The companionway is well protected by the wheelhouse and can even remain open in rainy weather.
- 220V air-conditioning (2 units)
- Direct and indirect lighting (mainly LED) with dimmer, marker lights and night lights.
- Numerous electrical sockets.
- The saloon is designed with a vast combined dining and lounge area, including an adjustable table (sliding, swivelling, folding and with telescopic foot) with a very big U shaped seat around.
- The dresser with drawers is placed to port by the companionway, with glass-holder shelves above.
- Another storage place with glass-holders behind the aft seat of the saloon, with leather-covered stainless steel vertical handrail.
- The LED 48" 3D TV screen is placed on the front bulkhead. TV antenna on mizzen mast.
- Blu-Ray DVD player.
- Audio system: radio-CD-MP3 with BOSE acoustics.
Forward Owner's Cabin
- It covers the full width of the hull. It is vast, very light and well ventilated thanks to 3 deck hatches and 2 hull port lights. LED lighting by spot lamps in the ceiling, reading lamps, indirect lighting and night marker lights.
- Central 1.60m double bed, slat base and Bultex mattress. Very large storage spaces under the bed with drawers and top access.
- Lockers, drawers, bedside units, and a huge hanging locker for optimum ease of storage.
- Desk unit/dressing table to starboard with swivelling seat, mirror and 220V sockets.
- 220V air conditioning.
- Water-heater (40 litres) dedicated to the forward cabin bathroom
- Spacious shower, floor grating and thermostatic shower unit. Handrail in the
shower, storage and lights.
- Storage space in the shower.
- Lighting by deck hatch, spot lamps in the ceiling, wall lights and indirect lighting.
- Storage unit with flush washbasin and mixer tap.
- Lockers, towel rail, clothes hooks, toilet paper holder and mirror.
- Electric marine toilet with black water tank.
- A/C outflow.
Port Aft Guest Cabin
- Access to the cabin is via the passageway.
- Ventilation and daylight by fixed port lights, and opening hatch and port lights.
- General lighting by spot lamps, reading lamps, indirect lighting and night marker lights, the majority by LEDs.
- Central double bed with bedside units and a vast storage space under the bed.
- Numerous storage spaces in closed and open lockers, hanging locker.
- 220V socket.
- 220V air-conditioning.
- Very spacious watertight engine room, with very efficient sound insulation.
- The engine and all the heavy equipment (generator set and batteries) are centred and positioned very low.
- High density insulating foam with incorporated layer of heavy mass material ; interior trim with perforated metal coating.
- Aluminium floor.
- Several lighting points, 220V and 24V sockets.
- Automatic fire extinguishing system, remote controlled from the cockpit.
- Access: from the cockpit, and via a watertight door below in the passageway.
- Trap door in the passageway.
- Steyr 6-cylinder, 150 HP, 3.2-litre, low speed diesel engine, hydraulic gearbox with shaft brake. Electric engine controls.
- AMEL angle transmission.
- Fixed 4-blade propeller (folding propeller available as an option).
- Diesel fuel capacity: 1400 litres (two 700 litre aluminium tanks).
- Double diesel fuel filter with 3-way tap.
- 2 x 24V fans: 1 extractor, 1 blower.
- Encased Onan 4-cylinder, 2.4 litre, 1500 rpm 19.5 kW.
- MAX POWER retractable 20 hp electric bow and stern thrusters. 2 batteries dedicated for each thruster.
- Pumps, hot water tank (40 litres), A/C compressors, etc
- 24V and 220V distribution boards with ammeters and voltmeters.
- 12V circuit for engine and generator (1 x 90 Amp/h battery for each).
- Emergency starting bypass for engine and generator.
- 24V service circuit : set of batteries for a total of 800 Amp/h, of which 200 Amp/h are dedicated to the bow thruster, windlass(es) and sail furlers.
- 220V circuit with shore power socket and cable.
- 2 x 24V, 100 Amp chargers + 1 X 24V, 60 Amp charger (for thruster batteries) + 1 x 24V, 60 Amp charger (shore power).
- 20 Amp charger dedicated to the front batteries.
- 24V/220V, 5000W inverter + 24V/220V, 800W inverter (dedicated to HI-FI, TV and computer).
- 24V interior lighting (mostly LED).
- 12V, 24V and 220V sockets.
- Furuno FR 1835 radar.
- Furuno GP33 and GP330 GPS.
- B & G Hydra 5000 navigation system comprising: 1 GFD chart table and 1 in cockpit.
- Garmin VHF at navstation
- Hydraulic Furuno Navpilot 711C automatic pilot
- The Amel 64 is rigged as a ketch.
- AMEL main and mizzen masts. Both masts are designed and entirely manufactured by AMEL. The finish is polyurethane paint. 3 sets of spreaders on the main mast and 2 on the mizzen. AMEL 24V electric roller reefing systems with manual release on both masts.
- Deck lights on the main and mizzen masts.
- LED mooring and halogen masthead lights.
- Single strand stainless steel standing rigging (Rods for the stay and lower stay).
- Vectran and Dyneema halyards.
- Purpose built AMEL booms, finished in polyurethane paint.
- Hydraulic down-haul on the main boom.
- Reckmann electric genoa and staysail furling gear.
- External halyard on main mast.
Sails and Accessories
- Tri-radial cut Hydranet mainsail.
- Tri-radial cut Hydranet mizzen sail.
- Tri-radial Hydranet genoa.
- Tri-radial Hydranet staysail.
- Complete set of sheets and vangs for both booms.
- 4 x 15m of 28mm mooring lines
- 2 x 25m of 28mm mooring lines
- 10 fenders
- Owner’s manual, drawings, diagrams and equipment manuals.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.