New to the market.
The C-280 is a powerful fishing focused center console from one of the finest saltwater production boat manufacturers in the country, Pursuit Boats. The boat runs on a full 24 degree deadrise hull offering superior offshore rough water capability. Power is provided by a pair of the tried & true Yamaha F-300 engines with 550 hours and extended warranties until March 16, 2021. Features include dual Garmin chartplotters, auto pilot, radar, VHF, Rupp outriggers, windlass and much more. This boat has been responsibly fished, is in a very presentable condition with up to date services on the engines and is ready to get you out on the water. Contact us for more information.
Start with optional captain and companion flip-up bolster-style seating for comfortable operation while sitting or standing. And check out the expansive helm area for mounting multiple large screens for fish finding accuracy. Aft of the helm in the seat base is a 52-gallon lighted, livewell just opposite of the transom mounted rigging station with removable tackle drawers, cutting surface and molded tool holders. Passengers will appreciate the comfortable and convenient folding stern seat that quickly folds flush to the transom when the fishing begins. The two 29-gallon in-deck fishboxes with macerator are insulated to make your ice last longer so your catch stays fresher. There’s an additional 45-gallon insulated fishbox in the transom.
The head compartment within the console features room for storage and contains an electric head with holding tank, pumpout and macerator. The forward console seat base houses a 140-quart cooler and features a plush three-inch thick seat cushion.
The molded-in split bow seating affords additional seating as well as unobstructed bow access for anchoring, docking or casting.
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer system
• Custom non-skid on all deck surfaces
• 1/2” stainless steel transom eyes (2) and 5/8” stainless steel bow eye
• Self-draining cockpit
• One-piece welded, low profile, recessed 1” stainless steel foredeck grab rail
• Stainless steel telescoping boarding ladder with fiberglass hatch
• Six 8” stainless steel flush pull up cleats
• Hardtop with front and side enclosed, spdr light and storage
• LED Cockpit courtesy lights
• Six stainless steel drink holders
• Poly full transom door
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and starboard
• Fresh and raw water washdowns
• Molded bow seating with cushions and insulated, self-draining, lockable rod storage
• Chrome plated bronze and stainless steel thru-hull fittings (sides)
• Self-draining cockpit
• Fold-down aft seat
• Transom sink
• Thru-stem windlass system with remote
• Adjustable dual helm seats
• Safety Glass windshield
• Enclosed fiberglass compartment under console for storage, with Raritan® electric head, holding tank and macerator, bi-fold acrylic door
• 12 v Interior lighting • Integral foot rest
• Two 12 v Receptacles in helm
• Polk stereo with bluetooth streaming, 4 speakers, remote control pad at helm and iPod jack
• Molded insulated cooler
• Under gunwale rod storage racks
• Four 316L S.S. gunwale rod holders
• Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fish boxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain • Insulated 45 gallon transom fish box
• Molded fiberglass leaning post with bolster and two rod holders; tackle locker w/removable trays and lure bags; 52 gallon Oceana blue livewell
• Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts, sink w/pull out fresh water sprayer
• Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and stbd.