2016 Galeon 445 HTS
- One Owner, only 343 hours
- Always Freshwater
- Located inside our heated showroom
- Powered by the Volvo IPS 600s will have you cruising at 25 knots and will give you 30 knots wide open and offers you joystick docking.
- Upgraded Zip Wake Trim Tabs maybe your experience on the water truly a pleasure with ease and convenience.
- Extended Aft sunshade for those sunny afternoons at the exterior cockpit seating
- Bow has two sunpads with a full canopy that you can extend to escape
This open-deck model focuses on providing high maneuverability and a thrilling ride while still maintaining an exceptional level of comfort.
The layout of the 445 HTS was conceived to offer a convenient and spacious living arrangement. The main deck features a U-shaped soda, wet bar and a helm station with double seats.
The cockpit area is occupied by a large sofa/sunbed. The amazing retractable door/window on this model is an engineering marvel and allows the boat to be closed up in seconds without the need for canvas. Wide side decks lead to the now where an additional social area exists.
Down below an abundance of natural light penetrates the interior, with a large, glass ceiling over the helm station and ample bow skylights.
Comfort and convenience have not been neglected: the master cabin, located midship, boasts an en suite bathroom for added privacy.
The guest cabin holds the bow and has direct access to the common areas: galley, lounge and an additional bathroom. Take advantage of the large hydraulic platform to handle personal water paraphernalia including dinghies and jet-skis.
Every detail reflects Galeon’s commitment to quality, craftsmanship, and innovation.
There is no other boat in its class the provides the exceptional value that the Galeon 445 HTS represents.
For more information and to schedule showing please contact Jonathan.Kopija@marinemax.com (708) 275-3401
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.