- Hand laid hull with white Isophalic gelcoat, (colors optional).
- Gold cove line, Painted boottop.
- Plywood bulkheads bonded to thehull.
- Foam corestiffening.
- Bridge Clearance: 53’5” / 16.28m.
- Off white isophalic gelcoat, stiffened with core cellsandwich.
- All deck fittings reinforced with plywoodpads.
- Hull and deck through bolted every300mm.
- Cockpit has laid teak on the sole, three lockers under the helm seat and one under the portseat.
- Anchor locker forward with a separate large storage locker just aft ofit.
- The rear bulkhead is a watertight to theaccommodation.
Keel & Rudder:
- Encapsulated lead keel, bedded in epoxy and glassedover.
- Semi balanced skeg hung rudder with stainless stock on self-aligningbearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Nanni N4.38 (38hp) 4 cylinder diesel engine with 2.3:1 mechanicalgearbox.
- The engine is located directly over the keel, perfect for weight distribution. Superb access via hinged lid with ability to remove all surroundingpanels.
- Engine is flexibly mounted with built-in driptray.
- Cooling by means of seawater, cooling a closed freshwater system through a heatexchanger.
- Engine compartment is insulated with non-combustible foam sound deadeningmaterial.
- Single lever control on steeringpedestal.
- Seawater cooling is discharged through the exhaust, which is reinforced rubber hose, with its exit aft through askin-fitting.
- A waterlock is fitted at the lowest point and the engine cooling water return is looped and vented to prevent syphoning.
Propulsion & Steering:
- A 30mm diameter stainless steel shaft together with an Aquadrive unit and a fixed pitch 3 bladed bronze propeller isfitted.
- Jefa rack and pinion steering with pedestal and leather covered stainlesswheel.
- Compass onpedestal.
- A rubber cutlass bearing is fitted outboard, lubricated by injecting part of the seawater from the engine cooling into the stern tube aft of the inboardbearing.
- Instruments in cockpit include tachometer, oil pressure and Temperature audible alarm, alternator warning light, starter switch and stopcontrol.
- Main switch panel is protected by contactbreakers.
- Three heavy duty batteries, charged from 100A engine alternator, one for engine and two for domestic use. Isolating switches with link between engine and service bank for emergency starting.
- Shore power is provided with standard 35A mains charger for batteries and 240V sockets in galley, fwd cabin, chart area/saloon. 15m shore power leadsupplied.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hull exits through bronze Blakes seacocks and skinfittings.
- Calorifier (22 litres) providing hot water either heated from engine or immersion heater from shorepower.
- Two Henderson MKV pumps, one located in cockpit, and the other sited internally, both dischargeoverboard.
- One submersible electricpump.
- Pick-ups are in the main bilge and discharge is overboard throughskin-fittings.
- All flexible pipe connections are made with stainless steel hoseclips.
- Total capacity of 70 gallons in 1 x stainless steeltank.
- Filled from the side deck and vented outboard. Isolation valve fitted to tank and contents are measured by an air pressuregauge.
- A primary filter/water separator is fitted in addition to the engine fuelfilter.
- Fuel spill-off is returned to the tank.
- Total capacity of 55 gallons in 2 x stainless steeltanks.
- Freshwater pipes are non-toxic polybutylene.
- Fitted with inspection hatches and dipgauges.
- Tank filled from side deck and ventedoverboard.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 15 gallons in 1 x stainlesstank.
- All wastes and seawater pipes are reinforcedPVC.
- Gas bottles stored in a vented locker under helmsmanseat.
- 1 x 4.5kg bottle supplied, space fortwo.
- Gas piped in rigid copper pipe to galley, flexible hose to the cooker and an additional isolation valve is fitted by thecooker.
- 3 burner GN cooker with oven andgrill.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Engine room ventilation with aid of afan.
- INTERIOR LIGHTS - Halogen 10W flush lights throughout. Reading lights to saloon. Red/white lights to heads, red courtesy lights to chart area, galley and companionway steps. Additional switchable white light to chart table. Option for LEDsthroughout.
- NAVIGATION LIGHTS - two 25 watt port and starboard nav lights to pulpit, one 25 watt tri-colour masthead navigation light combined with 10 watt all-round white light; one 10 watt stern light; one 25 watt steaming light; one 35 watt sealed beam decklight.
Description of layout from forwards:
Large owners cabin forward with double bed, hanging locker, shelves and drawers. Main saloon has a U shape settee to port inlaid saloon table, lockers and shelves outboard. Opposite is the chart table (forward facing) with a smaller settee forward that is convertible to a sea berth - use of a cut out in the main bulkhead.
Galley is wrap around, U shaped, 3 burner GN cooker with oven and grill. Double sink.
Head and shower compartment is aft of the chart table, to starboard, with sink, Jabsco toilet, and separate shower area with a seat.
Aft cabin contains a double berth. Next to the companionway is a wet hanging locker.
Joinery is in European oak, with the option of teak, washed oak or classic white, wainscoted finishes. Cabin sole is oak with a teak inlay.
Choice of upholstery options. Sea berths have lee cloths.
- Spinlock clutches.
- Selden aluminum mast, two spreaders, deckstepped.
- Masthead rig, Furlex headsailfurler.
- Fore and aft lowers, innerforestay.
- Adjustable backstay.
- MDS rollercars.
- Gas strut rid kickervang.
- Spinnaker poletrack.
- 4 x Lewmar winches, Harken deckgear.
- Fully battened mainsail with 3 reefs and Selden MDS car system. Sloop rigstandard.
- 140% Genoa with UVprotection.
- Furlex 200S furling gear togenoa
- Bow rail, stern rail, stanchions and lifelinegates.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar V2 windlass 65m 10mm chain and 20kg Deltaanchor.
- Stainless stem head fitting with bowroller