This custom built tender is one of a kind. Ready to transport your guests in comfort and safety. Reinforced lifting points make launch and retrieval easy from either your yacht or from a shore lift. Owners change in plans create a rare opportunity!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR THE EXACT LOCATION OF THIS BOAT. IT IS ON DISPLAY AND MAY MOVE AMONG ALL OF OUR NORTHERN MICHIGAN LOCATIONS.
Please contact Tom Ervin to schedule appointment. 231-526-2141
Hull Construction: Frames and keep are made from mahogany. The interior hull including inner bottom, bottom frames, keel and chines are coated with Smith & Co.'s clear penetrating epoxy sealer and then painted in with bilge paint. There are two intermediate frames between each set of main frames. The bottom is triple plank comprising of two layers of 5.2mm Certified marine Grade (Lloyds BS1088) Okoume plywood and one layer of 1/2 inch mahogany planking laid fore and aft with WEST System brand epoxy between each layer.
Sides & Deck Construction: Frames and battens are mahogany, and an inner skin of marine certified BS-1088 Okoume laminate coated in epoxy is laid diagonally onto the side frames and battens. Outer side and deck planking is comprised of 1/2 inch select mahogany plank bedded with a layer of epoxy.
Finish: Hull sides and decks are bleached, stained, and seal varnished.
- Bilge blowers of adequate CFM to vent engine compartment
-(2) bilge pumps equipped w/ automatic float switch
-(2) batteries per engine (one engine start and one house battery per engine)
-Manual battery switches
-Automatic Fireboy fire suppression system
-Aluminum Diesel fuel tanks
-Navigation lights ~ bow light and stern pole w/all around light; horn
- 12" Multi-Function display with Depth Sounder
- Vessel View 7" Color display networked to primary screen above displaying: RPM, engine hours, coolant temp, voltage, turbo pressure, oil pressure, warnings/alarms, trim position, fuel tank levels
- 12 V accessory power at helm
- LED Halo courtesy lights in cockpit comprised of indirect LED strip lights
- Cabin lighting forward/aft in main passenger compartment
- Courtesy lights in engine compartment
- Mahogany stern flag pole
- VHF with AIS
- 35 kgF bow thruster
- Webasto Blue Cool s-series 10,000 BTU air conditioning
- Reinforced lifting points
- Transom boarding ladder
- Hydraulic steering w/adjustable tilt helm wheel
- 1500-watt 120v AC inverter for outlets, 3000-watt 240v AC inverter to run AC
- Transom mounted underwater LED lights
- Sliding aft roof panel/hatch