'"SWEET JAYNE" IS A CUSTOM BUILT POWER CATAMARAN THAT WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT WITH THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN MIND. SOME OF HER NOTABLE BUILD POINTS INCLUDE MAHOGANY ACCENTS AND AWLGRIP EXTERIOR PAINT, DUAL BOW THRUSTERS, DUAL WINDLASS, 9 FT "FATTY KNEES'" TENDER WITH FULL SAILING KIT AND LAUNCH BOOM.
RELIABLE QUIET YAMAHA OUTBOARDS PUSH HER EASILY AND WITH 300 GALLONS OF FUEL HER RANGE APPROACHES 300 NM
THE FIT/FINISH AND OVERALL QUALITY IN THIS BOAT IS UNMATCHED IN HER CLASS AND MUST BE SEEN TO APPRECIATE.
CALL NOW FOR A PREVIEW.
TEXT OR CALL LISTING BROKER FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
Sean Doyle 910-620-1900
The wheelhouse is forward with 360 degree atrium style windows up top for excellent natural light and an open feeling. All the windows (18 Total) are large to give that open airy feeling throughout. All have pleated cellular style shades for privacy and temperature control.
Aft of the helm is the starboard dinette and settee opposite on the Port side.
The L shaped Galley is all the way aft and features a Princess 2 burner LP gas range, LG fridge/freezer and solid surface counter tops.
Forward of the galley, starboard, is the full sized head with Raritan electric head and full size fiberglass shower stall.
An overhead hatch for ventilation and natural light is installed in the galley and the head.
The large window in the rear of the galley opens as well.
All interior finishes are Varnished Okoume and painted panels.
* (2) Yamaha 200 HP 4-Stroke outboard engines with Yamaha electronic binnacle and gauges
* Hydraulic steering
* (2) Lewmar windlass with helm controls
* (2) Vetus 12 volt bow thrusters w/ helm control stick
* (4) Group 27 12 volt batteries,dual purpose
* Marinco Charge Pro 20 (10/10) amp,two bank electronic battery charger
* (2) 30 amp 120 volt shore power inlets aft bulkhead of cabin exterior
* (2) 30 amp shore power cords
* Raritan 12 gallon hot Water heater
* (2) 150 gallon fuel tanks
* (2) 50 gallon water tanks
* 50 gallon waste tank