2015 X-Yachts Xp 44
Prijsdaling EUR 71,000 (sep 03)
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Malta, Malta
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 449,000 BTW betaald
Price reduced August 2020
Professionally maintained, three cabin X-Yachts Xp 44, demonstrates exactly why the Xp 44 was named Sailing World's 'Yacht of the Year' in 2014.
This X-Yachts Xp 44 benefits from a very high specification and many upgrades / extras to the standard factory specification including Southern Spars Carbon Mast, Racing Carbon Bow Spirt, Full North Sails, 57HP Yanmar Engine, Retractable Bow thruster, Lithium Ion Battery setup, Mass Combi Charger/Inverter Mastervolt, B&G H5000 System, Folding Bathing platform, Teak Cockpit, Teak Cockpit Table, All winches fully upgraded, All sailing Packs offered by X-Yachts (1-2-3), 2x Sea Berths and 2x Fridges.
A highly optimised hull shape offers exemplary performance in a range of wind conditions, on all angles of sail, under both ORC and IRC handicap systems. Key elements of the hull design include reduced upright beam and wetted surface area, while the transom shape ensures that as windspeed builds and the boat powers up, the overall waterline length increases for additional speed.
X-Yachts are designed by sailors, for sailors. Every Xperformance yacht is created to perform superbly in all conditions and in all sail configurations. However, many of the very same factors which make the Xp models race winners, also ensure that they are enjoyable fast cruisers.
IRC Rating - 1.127
Deep Keel 2.65m
4x Rolex Middle Sea Races (2106-2019) (3x Trophies Won)
Various local Races in Malta.
Xpresso's race policy not to race in more than 22 knots of wind
Lifted on the hard twice a year for a combined time of 4 months
Very little signs of wear.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)77 6883 4664 & +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 43 ft 6 in
Breedte: 11 ft 7 in
Lengte over water: 39 ft 1 in
Minimum diepgang: 8 ft 8 in
Maximum diepgang: 8 ft 8 in
Waterverplaatsing: 26455 lbs
Ballast: 10990 lbs
Drooj Gewicht: 8650 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 57 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Motorvermogen: 57 HP
Aantal watertanks: Plastic (291)
Aantal brandstoftanks: Aluminium (166)
Aantal enkele bedden: 8
Aantal toiletten: 2
- Built in sandwich construction with structural foam core
- Bi-directional and uni directional E-glass strategically positioned for strength and weight optimization
- Solid laminate in high stress areas in way of keel top, sail drive and rudder tube
- Outer surface of hull in white sprayed Gelcoat (RAL 9010 white) with 3 waterlines in light grey Gelcoat
- Hull treatment w/Speedy Carbonium Racing Finish
- Hull epoxy infused in female moulds for optimum consolidation and high quality surface finish
- Structural bulkheads in marine plywood varying in thickness from 16-20 mm bonded to hull
- Structural liner moulding laminated into hull. Carbon fibre reinforcements to absorb all loads from keel and mast.
- Single point hoist for easy and safe lifting and launching of the yacht
- Hull recessed portlights - Rectangular (6 pcs)
- Built in sandwich construction with structural foam
- E-glass with bi and uni-directional cloth strategically positioned for strength
- Outer surface of deck in white sprayed Gelcoat (RAL 9010 white)
- Deck and locker lids moulded in female moulds for highest quality surface finish
- Teak, vacuum applied, 9 mm nominal thickness on cockpit sole and seats
- Variable height bulwark incorporated in deck/hull design providing safe toe rail forward and comfortable hiking aft
- Anchor locker - drained area with windlass and space for anchor chain. Dry compartment for general storage
- Gas locker compartment, for 2 x 3 kg gas bottle, located in port cockpit coaming, drained to the sea (1 x 3kg is delivered with the yacht)
- Liferaft can be stored in stb aft cockpit locker - max size 800 x 545 x 325.
- Second liferaft can be stored in port aft locker (max size 730 x 500 x 350).
- Gas spring fitted to forward and both aft cockpit lockers (4 pcs)
- Halyard locker recessed into cockpit floor
- Cockpit floor locker, hinged lid, for optional cockpit table
- Xp 44 - Three cabin layout with heads situated in owners cabin, STB aft.
- Two additional sea berths
- First class craftmanship and lamination techniques
- Pre-selected, top grade T-teak veneer throughout yacht, hand polished and varnished to satin finish
- T-teak veneered bulkheads
- White laminate bulkheads used inside bathrooms, on aft bulkhead and centre bulkhead in aft cabins
- GRP deck head liner with integrated light fittings. Pleated blinds hidden behind soft panneling on coachroof side
- GRP hull liner including heads floor and shower tray
- Floorboards of 16 mm marine plywood with imitated teak and Gaboon plywood inlay stripes and inspection hatches to access bilge.
- Companionway (Grp moulding) with steps of curved unvarnished teak
- Handrails by entrance and alongside coach roof portlights in main cabin
- Oceanair blinds incl flyscreen fitted to skylights (6 pcs)
- Large double berth. Marine plywood mattress supports. Mattresses in 120 mm comfort foam. Max size 205 x 190 cm
- Seat with backrest cushion to starboard
- Large double composite wardrobe (85 cm wide) with shelves and hangers on starboard
- Composite night table with lower storage on port side
- Freeboard shelves above berth
- Storage space under owners berth for bedding
- Freeboard lined with vinyl covered 7 mm panels
- To port: L-shaped 4 seater sofa (210 cm x 118 cm x 68 cm) surrounding dining table
- Two-seater settee bench in centre
- To starboard: Standard sliding navigation table (75 cm x 65 cm) with storage for navigational stationery and instruments.
- The "sliding system" enables the navigator to face forward whilst sailing [sofa length with seat in aft position = 137 cm, sofa length with seat in forward position = 182 cm].
- Deep shelves behind the back rest including a set stainless steel book holders
- Deep overhead lockers with bottom hinged openings running full length of saloon
- Electrical switch board located above chart table on upper lockers
- Freeboard lined with vinyl covered 7 mm panels
- Large double berth (205 cm x 145 cm, max width) Marine plywood mattress support with ventilation holes.
- Mattresses 120 mm comfort foam
- Large double composite wardrobe (85 cm wide) with shelves and hangers
- Freeboard lined with vinyl
Head & Shower Compartment
- Upper cabinet fronts in heads with T-teak veneer surface
- Bulkheads covered with white laminate
- Tabletop and sink in a white composite moulding
- Mixer taps, single lever luxury for sink and shower
- Electrical pump for shower floor sump, manually operated switch
- Towel rail and grab handle running around table top in stainless steel
- Towel hooks and loo roll holders
- Mirrors above sinks
- Wooden Galley with White Corian Top
- Drawer unit with 4 drawers - top 3 drawers for cutlery and bottom drawer dedicated for tools
- Sinks, rectangular recessed stainless steel with single lever mixing tap (2 pcs) including 2 cutting boards
- Two fridges
- Eno cooker
- 10mm hardened Glass splash board
- Waste bin mounted under sinks
- SeaWater Pump (tap)
- Main engine 57 HP Yanmar, water cooled diesel engine with S-Drive (Agent Service yearly)
- Special engine compartment with sound insulation ensures low noise level in yacht
- Engine easily accessible for service at the forward end, through companionway steps; and from the aft end via removable GRP boxes
- Folding propeller, 3-bladed bronze for S-drive
- Engine control panel and throttle/gear lever placed in starboard cockpit coaming.
- Engine control panel incorporates rpm meter, hour counter, acoustic alarm for oil pressure and cooling water temperature
- Tank in aluminium for fuel below sofa in saloon. VDO analogue level gauge, filter with water separator and shut-off valve and deck fill (200 litre)
- Retractable Bow thruster
- 12 V DC system throughout yacht
- X-Yachts main switch board with 27 automatic fuses and 3 analogue VDO meters for fuel, water and battery voltage
- 12 V DC system for main engine installation
- All cabling terminates in “dry” GRP box fitted behind main electrical panel for added safety
- Lithium Ion Battery setup (upgraded)(Mastervolt)
- Mass Combi Charger/Inverter Mastervolt
- Shore power installation with shore power inlet mounted in cockpit protected by 10A main fuse. 230V AC distribution box located in starboard aft cabin with integrated ground fault circuit breaker/10A fuse, 230V
- AC socket and switches for hot water immersion heater and battery charger
230 V and 12 V socket mounted at main switch board
- 12V halogen lights fitted for general purpose below deck throughout cabins
- Chart table light fitted
- General lights and dome spotlights integrated in inner liner
- Reading lights throughout aft cabin, main cabin and owners cabin (8 pcs)
- Galvanic Isolator
- B&G H5000 System (3x20/20s)(2xDisplays)(autopilot)(Zeus2 9" Plotter)
- Tri Colour Mast top Light
- Fusion BT Radio + 2 speakers inside +2 Cockpit speakers
- Full North Sails (Race and Cruise)
- Main Sails
- 1x 3di 2016
- 1x 3Di 2019
- 1x Dacron 2015
- Jibs (All North 3Di)
- 1x J1 2016
- 1x J2 2016
- 1 xJ2 2019
- 1xJ3 2016
- 1xJib Top 2018 (3Dl)
- 1x J4 2016 (Dacron)
- 1x Furling Jib (Dacron)
- A-Sails (All North 2016) A1 , A2, A4
- Code 0 (FRO) North Laminate
- Boom/Main Cover w/XP44 Logo
- Folding Bathing platform
- Teak Cockpit
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Cushions
- All winches fully upgraded +1 Halyard Electric winch
- All sailing Packs offered by X-Yachts (1-2-3)
- 50m chain
- Delta anchor
Mast and Rigging
- Southern Spars Carbon Mast
- Lazy Jacks
- Mast Jack
- Carbon Bow Sprit
- Racing Carbon Bow Spirt (Longer/Lighter)
- Furling Forestay
- 2nd Rod Forestay with Harken Tuff Luff
- Central backstay fitted with integral backstay adjuster
- Chain plates in stainless steel fitted to bullwalk/on top of hull (2 pcs)
- Discontinuous rod rigging with rod turnbuckles
- Rod forestay with Profurl furling drum under deck
- Chain plates in stainless steel for forestay and centre backstay (2 pcs)
- Halyards led back to cockpit for easy handling:
- 2x Dyneema Mast top Hayards SK99, SK78
- 2x Dyneema Jib Halyards SK99, SK782:1 Main Halyard Dyneema
- Spectra sheets and polyester control and reefing lines:
- Furling control line 8 mm
- Cunningham 6mm
- Outhaul 8 mm
- Vang control line 8 mm
- Reef 1 10 mm
- Reef 2 10 mm
- Mainsheet 10 mm
- Genoa Sheet 10 mm
- 1 x Flag pole, teak with bronze bushing
- 1 x 25 m shore power cable
- 1 x 3 kg gas bottle
- 4 x Fire extinguishers, dry powder of 2 kg each, fitted throughout the yacht and one fire blanket
- 4 x Fenders, white air-filled with lanyards and X-Yachts logo
- 2 x Mooring ropes, polyester 20 m x 14 mm
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Malta.
- © 2020 Nicolle Associates
*Deze prijs is gebaseerd op de huidige wisselkoers.