2014 Brig Inflatables Eagle 780
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / Benzine
- Poole, Dorset, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 44,950 BTW betaald (EUR 49,676)
BRIG Eagle 780H RIB (2014 Model) Suzuki DF300 APX Four Stroke Outboard Engine (300 Hp).
A lovely example of this sought-after Eagle 780H version of the popular RIB from The BRIG RIBS Marque. The BRIG Eagle 780H is a superb luxury family sports cruiser with a sleek, iconic profile thanks to the signature radar arch and stylish design. An extended bow accommodates a sociable seating area. The reinforced deep ‘V’ hull along with the Eagle’s extended length on the waterline, extra-wide tubes and square bow make this a stable and dry ride even in heavy seas with comfortable seating for 9/10 passengers and ample storage with large lockers under each seat. Powered by a Suzuki DF300 APX four-stroke engine that benefits from drive-by-wire precision throttle control and lean burn control for class-leading fuel efficiency.
Built to a high specification for her experienced owners and benefiting from a long list of extras including Bimini top, comprehensive electronics package, laminated teak decking, upgraded stereo system and much more. The attention to detail and selection of materials when this example was built shines through in the finished product and the build quality speaks for itself when viewed.
Fully serviced, antifouled and prepared ready for the season, please call now to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity.....
Please call me to discuss your requirements, Moore Yachts prides itself on being an independent brokerage working for you, the client, to achieve the best results for all involved. Available 7 days a week at any time I look forward to speaking with you and being of every assistance with your enquiry. Christian Moore +44 (0)7855 441150.
Please contact Christian Moore at +44 (0)1202 684 641
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Brig RIBS
Romp type: Rubberboot
Lengte over alles: 7.85 m
Breedte: 2.90 m
Maximum diepgang: 0.70 m
Drooj Gewicht: 1700 kg
Totaal vermogen: 300 HP
Merk motor: Suzuki
Type motor: DF300 APX
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Motorvermogen: 300 HP
Kruissnelheid: 25 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 45 Knots
Aantal watertanks: 1 (45 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 (340 Liter)
Aantal toiletten: 1
Electrische bilge pomp
The BRIG Eagle 780H luxury RIB has comfortable seating for 7 passengers in addition to a separate bow seating area. There is plenty of storage aboard under the seating as well as a large locker under the transom seats that is electrically operated. The console offers a large storage area withan optional and upgraded sea toilet.
'Crawl Aboard' is finished in white GRP with laminate teak flooring and grey textured sunbrella upholstery with grey piping and white embroidered 'BRIG' logos. There is a generous amount of polished stainless steel hardware on board and a stylish stainless steel and black steering wheel. The tubes are finished in a grey hypalon with black step patches and black rubbing strake.
- 300hp Suzuki DF300 APX outboard engine complete with Fly by Wire Controls and
- Power Steering
- Grey Hypalon Tubes
- White GRP Deep 'V' Hull
- Sleek Steering Console with Large Cuddy Storage
- Forward Facing Console Bench Seat
- Luxury Helm Bench Bolster Seat
- Luxury Stern Bench Seat & Stowage
- Bow Stowage Lockers & Cushioned Seat
- Bow Sundeck Cushioned Infill
- Iconic Radar Arch with Navigation Lights
- Bimini Suntop
- Chrome Ski Mast
- Stern Swim Platforms & S/S Telescopic Boarding Ladder
- Freshwater Shower System
- 45 Litre Freshwater Tank
- Extended Hull Waterline & Built-In Trim Extensions
- 340 Litre Built-in Fuel Tank
- Deck Drainage Straight-to-Sea
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Safety lanyard switch
- Toilet System in Centre Console
- Stainless steel and black leather steering wheel
- Stainless steel fuel filler on aft fibreglass moulding
- Laminate teak decking throughout cockpit
- Cockpit table
- On the Water / Storage overall cover in Black lightweight material
- Upgraded Fusion stereo with iPod interface and speakers
- Console/Helm Cover and rear seat coverAntifoul
- Garmin 12" Touch GPS/Plotter/Sounder
- Icom DSC VHF with handheld mic
- VHF Antenna on A-Frame
- Suzuki modular instrument system (SMIS) x 2
- Suzuki electronic fly by wire engine control
- Navigation Lights
- Anchor Light
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All prospective purchasers should be aware that the "Manufacturers Model Year" varies from builder to builder and does not necessarily correspond to the vessels year of build. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.