Non-chartered, one careful Owner.
Purchased from the shipyard by the current Owner, not used in charter, promptly and professionally serviced, no accidents, in excellent condition. Berth in Turkey. In 2018 - polishing, saildrive serviced, antifouling done.
The boat has the following, additional to the standard options:
1. Engine Yanmar 75 HP with swivel saildrive system (DOCK&GO), bow thruster, joystick (with these devices, the yacht is has the ability to move back and forth, to unfold in one place, move sideways, which is very convenient when moving in packed marinas).
2. Folding three-bladed screw.
3. Additional batteries (replaced in 2019)
4. Mainsail furling into mast
5. Genoa furling,
6. cod 0 twisting (Kevlar/carbon),
7. Baby forestay with quick release screw.
8. Jib for baby forestay.
9. Electric winches.
10. Electric anchor winch with extended (80 m) chain with an improved anchor, with remote control and chain counter.
11. Additional fuel tank, total 930l.
12. Additional water tank, the total volume of 830 L.
13. Both toilets are equipped with holding tanks.
14. The sofas in the saloon are covered with high quality leatherette.
15. Removable textile cushions on the seats in the cockpit.
16. Foot pump in galley for sea/fresh water.
17. The extractor fan in the galley.
18. Pump for washing deck/anchor chain.
19. Inverter 2000 V.
20.Electrically operated entrance door, working with button or remote.
21. Additional opening portholes in the cabin.
22. 3-flames gas stove with oven.
23. The fridge and freezer.
24. Washing machine.
26. Music center "Bose" speakers in salon and cockpit.
27. Installed the Sirocco fan (5 pieces) in cabins and in saloon.
28. All rooms are equipped with 220V sockets and LED lighting.
31. Sofas in salon are transformed to double bed.
32. In the cockpit, to starboard, a folding table with electric drive, when lowering is transformed into a full double bed/ sun cushions.
33. On the left side set of plastic table-transformer.
37. Webasto 5.5 kW, with distribution in all rooms.
38. Two cables shore power,
39. Possibility of connection of supply of water from shore.
40. Carbon folding gangway 2.4 m.
41. Exits of the safety railing on the sides.
42. LED lighted deck (blue color, not dazzling, convenient for night sailing).
Stern arch of stainless steel pipes carries:
43. Six solar panels 120 watt, (completely solved problem on the power supply when the refrigerator working, navigation, autopilot, even in cloudy weather).
44. Crane for lifting motor from dinghy.
45. The place for suspension of the engine of the dinghy.
47. Three LED floodlight for night berthing, one low beam, two far.
48. Holders for fishing rods 2 PCs.
49. Holder hook 1 PC.
50 System for lifting and transporting the Dinghy.
52. Liferaft for 8 people.
53. Bracket for rescue.
54. Automatic pneumatic rescue buoy (MOB).
56. A set of pyrotechnics.
Navigational equipment by Raymarine:
Left steering console:
60. Multifunction Chartplotter with touchscreen.
Right-hand steering console:
64. Multifunction Chartplotter with touchscreen;
65. The electro-hydraulic autopilot.
Mate place is equipped with:
66. VHF radio.
68. Instrument & electro- panel.
69. Large multi-function chartplotter with touchscreen.
70. Handheld walkie-talkie.
72. Radar reflector.
73. LifeTag (personal wireless alarm system Man over Board (MOB), consists of a base station and wireless bracelets)
74. High quality antifouling.
Please contact for many new photos and videos. Whatsapp and direct mobile phone below
Email – email@example.com
Call (mobile, ANY TIME) +7 925 062 03 27
Whatsapp: just copy-paste this link https://wa.me/79250620327
We will be glad to hear from you 24/7, don’t hesitate to get more info and photos.
The latest in innovation, the Sense 50 redefines modern design and luxury on the water. From bow to stern, she surprises with the greatest in space, simplicity and cruising comfort.
Designed to sail closer to the water, her moderate heel is ideal for a more relaxed cruise. Offering the upmost in safety and performance, the Sense 50's spacious cockpit includes a dual helm and plenty of space under the sails. At anchor, with easy access to the water, the U-shaped layout of the cockpit seats and retractable table can be converted into a sun deck.
Only three steps through the gently sloped companionway connect the brilliance of life outdoors to the sophisticated interior. A full beam salon and wraparound view paired with the comfortable settee and oversized galley, makes the Sense 50’s interior comparable to that of a catamaran.
Surrounded by windows, the interior is bathed in natural light and provides a panoramic view of the horizon.