New trade in!
This is a low hour 2013 Hurricane 2690 Sundeck OB with a single 350hp Yamaha.
2013 Hurricane SunDeck 2690 Outboard is an upscale, beautiful Open bow boat with a Yamaha 350 Four Stroke engine with low hours. Yamaha Electronic shift and throttle control makes it a breeze to operate. Boat has bottom paint and was kept in the water. No trailer included.
Hurricane carries that 9-foot beam nearly all the way forward, giving the 2690 a spacious foredeck that enables boarding from either port or starboard. A central locker houses both the anchor and a flip-out boarding ladder. The cockpit behind also takes full advantage of that beam. There?s room for adults, whether seated on the facing benches or kicked back in reclining mode. Step through the open windshield, and the main cockpit features dual helm chairs (each with a flip-up bolster), starboard entertainment center with optional electric grill and refrigerator, and an L-shaped bench with central walk-through to the swim platform. An optional, fold-out jump seat can be added to the starboard coaming should you need to fit in just one more passenger. Below the floor, a fiberglass stringer grid provides the necessary rigidity, while also forming a clean, gelcoated liner for the below-seat storage compartments. That combination stringer/liner also makes possible an enormous in-floor ski locker, accessible by two separate hatches, as well as an oversize, low-maintenance head compartment with Vacu-Flush system, wood cabinet, solid surface countertop and stainless-steel sink.
Stand out in the crowd with more advanced standard features in the most comfortable spacious outboard deck boat. Available with single or dual outboard power.
• Canopy; stainless steel color coordinated with protective boot
• Bilge pump; automatic
• Foam Floatation
• NMMA Certified
• Storage Tubs; gel coated fiberglass
• Stringer; all fiberglass
• Entertainment center with sink; pressurized water system; and storage
• Owner's Program membership (1 year)
• Stereo; Sony DSXMS60 w/ USB / iPod dock & stainless steel speaker covers
• Grill; with inverter, battery charger and shore power
• Anchor locker
• Battery switch; dual with trays
• Cleats; pull up
• Color band; Narrow
• Ladder; bow telescoping
• Ladder; stern telescoping
• Lighting; dock
• Rub rail; stainless steel
• Washdown; stern fresh water
• Dash; instrument panel featuring digital gauges - analog appearance, multifunction displays; horn & 12V outlet
• Helm Seat; single bucket with bolster *n/a with DC port side
• Windshield; full wrap around
• Chartplotter; Garmin EchoMap 70s
• Cooler; 36 quart w/ I.C.E. (Integrated Cooler Enclosure)
• Cupholders; stainless steel
• Head; enclosed with sink
• Seat; mate, port side
• Table; stern
• Upholstery: White color base expanded vinyl