There’s no denying this 2013 Yamaha AR240 puts high-energy watersports on a pedestal. Twin 1.8 liter High Output Marine engines, with only 284 hours, deliver unmatched reliability and robust acceleration, while the folding tower offers the perfect angle for catching big air. The spacious cockpit features an adjustable convertible lounger, the ideal spot for keeping an eye on the action behind the boat. From pulling wakeboarders to pulling back the throttle and hanging with friends, the AR240 High Output is right on the money! With great features like the Clarion Marine Stereo with transom Remote and the Lowrance Elite 5 GPS/Sounder, you can't go wrong!!
Get to Rogue Motion 65 Sycamore Avenue Charleston, SC 29407! C' YA on the water!
• Twin 1.8L Yamaha High Output marine engines.
• New helm design.
• New grey watersports tower.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Expansive bow seating that features Yamaha’s “rumble” seat design.
• Award-winning stern lounge and swim platform design.
• GPS instrumentation, Cruise Assist and 3-position No Wake Mode.
• 11-person capacity.
• Clarion Marine Stereo
• Clarion Remote at transom
• Lowrance Elite 5
• Full instrumentation with digital display
• Fresh water washdown
• Innovative stern lounge area with table mount, and stereo remote.
• Full-featured helm with fly by wire, fuel flow meter and GPS controlled instrumentation.
• A four speaker, premium Clarion® stereo system with MP3/USB inputs and stern stereo remote control
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Marine grade carpet
• Bimini Top
• Fully enclosed head compartment*.