Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Ontwerper: Simonis Vooigd Design
Lengte over alles: 11.46 m
Breedte: 3.75 m
Lengte over water: 10.48 m
Maximum diepgang: 2.40 m
Drooj Gewicht: 5400 kg
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta D1-20, 3 cylinder
Aantal watertanks: (110 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (110 Liter)
Aantal toiletten: 1
Grootzeil volledig met latten
- The Hull is built using vacuum bagged hand lay-up.
- The Vinylester construction incorporates balsa as sandwich material. Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- The Deck and Hull are bonded together providing a neat joint.
- The laminated construction consists of polyester epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics with end-grain balsa as a core material.
- In addition to Aluminium reinforcements laminated into the deck for the standard deck layout, Hard spots for post O.E.M fitment of deckgear are integrated in the deck.
- The Pacer 376 CR offers a factory developed non-skid surface which is white in colour.
- All lines lead back to the cockpit on either port or starboard of the coachroof.
- Halyards and sail trims lead to a series of power clutches in turn leading to a respective Winch on the coachroof.
- Winches: Lewmar
- 2 x Coachroof Halyard and spinnaker Winches – 2 x 44AST
- 2 x Primary Winches 46AST
- 2 x Mainsheet Winches 46AST
- 2 Winch handle pockets and 2 winch handles are supplied.
- The Lewmar ‘German’ mainsheet track system is positioned fwd of the steering wheel pedestal, with car position controls leading to port and starboard for easy of trimming.
- The Jib car is set using a stopper system.
- The exterior manual bilge pump point is positioned on port, aft of the steering wheel affording the helmsman easy access.
- The Pacer 376 CR offers a large modern self-draining cockpit, very well laid-out for ease of sailing, whether short-handed or with a full crew complement.
- The Gas locker is easily accessible on the port side of the cockpit, and the engine throttle control on the starboard side of the cockpit within reach of the helmsman.
- A transom fitted locker (designed for life raft or general use) is provided, and access to the lazarette (steering gear and systems) is via a waterproof frosted-glass deck hatch.
- The coamings are contoured for comfort and the deck surfaces have the factory developed non-skid.
- Two seats are located either side of the helmsman’s seat to close off the transom and offer excellent seating choices.
- The helmsman’s seat is hinged to give good access to the lazarette hatch, and a walkthrough access to the transom
- A spacious saloon with 2 linear couches adjacent to each other and a contoured timber table on aluminium pedestals with the starboard leaf folding to give excellent through-access to the fwd cabin / heads, compliment the saloon.
- Generous timber shelving runs either side of the saloon to the fwd bulkhead, behind the couches.
- The couch cushions are designed to lift individually, thereby enabling quick and easy access to the storage under.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- A ceiling liner with recessed halogen down-lighting affords a high quality finish to the saloon.
- High quality double V berth mattresses with removable covers.
- Smooth, easy-wipe hull liner as well as a ceiling liner with recessed halogen downlights.
- Single cushioned seat alongside a locker adjacent to the heads door.
- Good stowage is accessible under the V berth via a locker door.
- A generous shelf in matching timber is fitted to both port and starboard sides of the cabin for extra stowage.
- Access to the anchor locker (optional) is via a fwd bulkhead waterproof hatch.
- Both cabins offer double berths with lockers positioned against the back bulkheads and ceiling.
- Optional shelving available fitted to the midships cabin divider.
- Lighting in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- A Hull liner gives a smooth easy-wipe finish, and ceiling liner screens all through-deck fittings.
- High density Mattresses are covered in removable wear resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Also available is an optional ‘cabin’ enclosure which extends from the line of the Navigation table seat across to the companionway steps and back to the main aft bulkheads.
- This option affords privacy to the aft stbd berth, and includes an opening portlight which gives natural light and fresh air to the cabin.
- Positioned fwd of the main saloon bulkhead and mast and accessed via the single forward berth bulkhead door, the head offers standing headroom, a wash-basin with cold water faucet, manual pump toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and storage lockers.
- A hatch provides fresh air and natural light.
- A Halogen light is also fitted.
- An option is a second Heads door which will give access through the saloon fwd bulkhead (port side), thereby affording the forward cabin extra privacy. (must be confirmed at time of order)
- Positioned on Port at the foot of the companionway, the Galley is L shaped to offer best sea-going attributes.
- Fitted with a single deep stainless steel sink, pressurized cold water with faucet as standard and hot and cold as an upgrade.
- The 41ltr compressor cold box has a hinged lid with recessed fold-down handle. The worktop is finished in hardwearing Corian and has a solid timber fiddle on all sides.
- A 2 plate, semi-gimbaled, stove is fitted as standard.
- Lockers for pots, pans and victuals are located above the worktop, with lockers under, of which one includes an integrated waste bag holder.
- Batteries: 1 x 12v/55ah Starter
- 1 x 12v/100ah House
- Mastervolt or similar Main Battery Switches.
- Circuit Breakers for all electrical components.
- Philipi or Similar Control Panel for Electronics.
- 25ah Battery Charger (Optional)
- Shore-Power and Plug & Cable. 220v Plug point at Nav Station. (Optional)
- Dyform stainless steel wire shrouds and stays with roll-formed terminals and bottle-screws.
- The backstay is adjustable via a Lewmar cascade and purchase system.
- The mainsheet system offers 2 conventional reefs, both controlled from the cockpit.
- The mainsail and jib halyards are dyneema. There is 1 masthead spinnaker halyard, and 1 fractional spinnaker halyard.
- The mainsail outhaul, and Cunningham, is adjustable from the cockpit.
- North Sails Mainsail crosscut Dacron 430 with two reefing points, two full battens and 2 short battens – with a non backstay-overlapping roach.
- Furling North Sails Jib, Premium Nordac.
- Mainsail 48.6m
- Code 1 Jib 36m2
- Code 2 Jib 36m2
- Code 0 95m2
- Spinnaker Masthead 129m2
- P 15.4m
- E 5.25m
- I 15.32m
- J 4.3m
- 4 x Mooring Cleats
- Safety Boarding/swim Ladder
- Filler Nozzle for water tank on cockpit floor.
- Filler Nozzle for fuel tank on cockpit floor.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.