Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Hinckley Yachts
Ontwerper: Hinckley Design Group/Michael Peters
Lengte over alles: 48 ft 10 in
Breedte: 15 ft 5 in
Maximum diepgang: 2 ft 7 in
Waterverplaatsing: 40000 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 1430 HP
Merk motor: Cummins
Type motor: QSM11 common rail diesel
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Jet Drive
Motorvermogen: 715 HP
Merk motor: Cummins
Type motor: QSM11 common rail diesel
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Jet Drive
Motorvermogen: 715 HP
Kruissnelheid: 29 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 33 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (150 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (800 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (62 Gallons)
Aantal tweepersoonsbedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 1
Aantal toiletten: 2
“SWEET JANE” (name reserved) is a highly-optioned, exceptionally well maintained Talaria 48. During the summer months, she cruises New England and during the winter she lives in heated indoor storage in Rhode Island. This Captain maintained Talaria 48 was built to be the perfect boat for weekend entertaining and long range cruising. She represents an opportunity to enjoy one of the most popular models offered by Hinckley without the wait. She is currently in Newport, Rhode Island where she can easily be seen.
- The boat’s 15’5” beam provides for spacious accommodations including comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, aft cabin with twin bunks, two full heads, and luxurious Master Suite with center line queen bunk.
- There is ample storage for extended cruising
- The interior is finished in a combination of gloss and satin varnished cherry with a gloss varnished Teak and tulipwood cabin sole and a sound absorbent overhead with varnished cherry battens.
SWEET JANE features striking Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint, Light Cream Gelcoat deck with contrasting Moon Dust painted non-skid, Cream Awlgrip Double Boot Stripe along the waterline and a black bottom.
- The optional Bimini top in the aft cockpit provides sun protection to all guests and is built to maintain rigidity at all speeds and sea states.
- Her optional cockpit and swim platform teak decking are all in keeping with traditional yacht styling and luxurious finishes throughout the vessel. The deep cockpit with a molded “L” settee to port and Double seat to starboard has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform. The cockpit also includes two optional tables for elegant entertaining
- Wide side decks, port and starboard coaming gates, properly placed stainless steel handrails and a huge foredeck makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe fordocking
- Sliding curved stainless and glass aft pilothouse doors open to combine the cockpit and pilothouse spaces or slide closed to provide protection from the elements while still providing excellent visibility and natural light.
- Six (6) custom Hinckley port lights (fixed in living quarters and opening in heads and galley)
- Ten (10) low profile Stainless Steel framed opening hatches provide a light and airy interior.
- Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches
- Four (4) oversized powered open/close hatches on pilothouse top.
- Ocean Air Skysol pleated shades on pilothouse side windows
- Custom detailed Corian countertops in galley and heads
- Dimmable LED cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Chilled-water reverse-cycle heat/air-conditioning
- Sirius/XM satellite weather for Raymarine navigation package
- KVH satellite TV system with M5 Tracvision hardware for Direct TV service.
- Three Ocean LED 3010 lights mounted under swim platform.
- Two Ocean LED 2010 lights mounted in the hull bottom.
- Custom Scandvik polished stainless steel table base in pilothouse with electric up/down for dining, cocktail, or berth positions.
- Nuvo Grand Concerto 6 source 6 zone amplifier with AM/FM/Sirius radio available in all zones, Apple Airport Express available in all zones, iPod dock available in all zones, Salon TV/Blu-ray available in all zones, Master stateroom dedicated Direct TV/Blu-ray available in master stateroom only.
- Capacitive touch 2.7” LCD zone controller mounted in each zone for complete system control
- Wireless RF remote with graphic interface to control any zone and any source in the system
- Wall mounted iPod dock and Apple Airport Express interface
- KVH satellite TV system with M5 dome and Direct TV tuners in the pilothouse and master stateroom
- Pilothouse retractable 26” LED HD TV mounted to port, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to pilothouse TV
- Master Stateroom 26” LED HD TV recessed in bulkhead, Samsung Blu-Ray player connected to master stateroom TV
- Apple TV connected to both TV systems
- Sirius/XM satellite radio through Elan entertainment interface
- Zones are Salon, Cockpit, Master Stateroom and Guest Stateroom
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabin top with painted contrasting nonskid
- Double Light Cream Awlgrip boot top
- Black bottom
Hull: Hinckley DualGuard™ Composite Construction- Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin. Corecell “M Foam” for core above and below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell”M Foam” for core. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness & stiffness/weight ratios, and greater hull strength against impact damage and thermal insulation.
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks are below the waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- Rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding.
- Swim platform - painted to match hull color with custom fore/aft teak decking and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Bow Rail: 1-1/4” Type 316L stainless steel tubing with LED bow rail down lighting. Lighting are installed to the underside of the bow rail centered between each stanchion and one on centerline installed beneath the burgee socket. Lighting can be switched at the helm and inside the windlass locker
- Moon Dust painted non-skid surface on side deck walking surfaces and cabin house walking surfaces
- Smooth gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Gloss varnished Teak handrails are mounted on forward cabin top, port and starboard on pilothouse roof and a wraparound unit running along the aft end of pilothouse.
- Anchor Locker: Molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch. Custom stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor. Remote control for anchor windlass as well as control at helm station makes anchoring simple.
- Wash down spigot in anchor locker and custom courtesy light illuminates with the opening of the hatch.
- Chocks - (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel bow chocks, and (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks.
- Mooring Cleats: (8) 316 stainless steel bow, stern and spring line cleats. Bow and stern cleats are 12” and spring line cleats are 10”
- (10) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames have SkyScreen screens and blinds.
- Overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit
- Ten (10) Wichard folding padeyes, five port and five starboard on the side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak rail at each pad eye location and dock line cleats
- One ensign, stern mounted 5’ varnished teak staff with flush socket accompanied by flag.
- One burgee, varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Custom Hinckley aluminum mast painted to match deck, paint touch ups completed January 2016.
Entry to the boat is either from the side coaming gates or through the transom door to the swim platform.
- Molded fiberglass boarding steps inboard of cockpit coaming gates port and starboard.
- A transom door to starboard.
- Teak sole decking in cockpit.
- Teak cigar deck with amenities to port and starboard
- Al Fresco dining in cockpit, two gloss varnished teak tables for port cockpit settee. Tables are mounted using polished stainless steel Crown removable dining height pedestals with Crown millennium base deck plates. Tables can also be used individually and can be stored inside the port cockpit settee.
- Dining tables include evolution lined padded Stamoid storage bags for tables and Stamoid storage sleeves for pedestals.
- Cockpit sink with varnished Teak lid at port amenity
- U-Line ice maker installed below sink in port cockpit amenity with varnished Teak louvered door.
- Kenyon Rio stainless steel electric grill at starboard side cockpit amenity.
- Vitrifrigo stainless steel refrigerator mounted below grill in starboard cockpit amenity with varnished Teak louver door.
- Varnished teak covered cockpit coamings and caps
- Sand Stamoid cockpit cover attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to end of cockpit. Attaches with snaps. Zippered access from transom door
- Courtesy lighting at cockpit seating
- Safety light on cockpit step
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve with shower near transom door
- Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit transom through flush hatch
- Cockpit flood light
- Aft lazarette locker with ladder for storage of lines, fenders or other gear
- Electrically actuated engine room access hatch with control mounted at starboard cockpit amenity
Cockpit seating is provided by:
- Molded fiberglass “L” settee to port and double seat to starboard
- Cockpit seat cushions covered with: Seats Spinneybeck Acqua Leather, Del Mar with backs in Perennials, Geez Louise, Dove
Storage is provided in the cockpit by:
- Lockers molded into the port and starboard seating areas with gasketed fiberglass lids
- Cockpit sole hatch with manual hydraulic pistons with fender storage below in lazarette.
Large, powered, opening Pilothouse side windows and sliding glass aft doors provide great natural ventilation and excellent light and visibility. All the pilothouse windows and aft door have grey tint. Entry to pilothouse from cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full-height, curved, grey-tinted tempered glass doors. These doors have four panels (two port and two starboard) allowing several opening positions and an open an airy feel to the interior.
Pilothouse layout includes:
- Forward: Helm area is to starboard with two Stidd® Slimline seats finished in Spinneybeck Acqua leather, Del Mar, with perforation and dark blue stitching. All helm seats mounted on Chrome pedestals with full power actuation in up/down/forward/aft directions. To port, aft of the chart locker, is a single Stidd® Slimline chair finished to the same specification. All three helm area chairs include the Stidd manual folding footrest.
- All surfaces in the pilothouse were clad in cherry and finished in gloss varnish.
- Aft: Full-width living area includes a U-shaped Dinette to starboard with a matching U-shaped settee to port upholstered with Perennials, Ishi, Indigo on the seats and Perennials, Origami, Indigo on the backs
- Custom optioned port side bar layout in salon: Finished in gloss varnished cherry with styling in matching to the starboard salon settee, the bar cabinet at the forward portion of the port salon settee includes a U-line 24 bottle/3 zone wine cooler with cherry panel and glass front as well as a locker with storage for wine glasses and dry goods. Middle shelf of bar has full extension slide to improve access to storage
- TV on electric lift is a Samsung 26" HD TV with manual rotation and is built into the back of bar unit forward of the port settee.
- Custom gloss cherry salon table with Tulipwood offset perimeter and electric hi/low pedestal for conversion from dining height to berth.
- Salon table top is mounted on a slide set that allows for 9.5” of travel inboard. Allows table function as at cocktail height.
- Provide fleece lined Stamoid cover for table.
- Include filler cushion upholstered to match settee for conversion to berth.
- Roman blinds at aft door are finished in Perennials, Rowdy Stripe - Go Navy.
Pilothouse is finished with:
- Gloss varnished north American cherry including dash and chart locker area
- Gloss varnished teak and tulipwood pilothouse sole with removable protective covers
The pilothouse has:
- All fixed windows are laminated safety glass
- Three forward fixed windows with windshield wipers & washers and fully concealed Stainless steel frame
- Electric opening side windows provide enormous amount of open air when desired
- Electrically operated Ocean Air Skysol pleated blind system for side windows.
- Front windows have outside snap-on Sand Stamoid® covers.
- Pilothouse aft door roman blinds for privacy or shade.
- Noise-absorbent overhead material with varnished cherry battens
- Custom varnished cherry handrail with stainless steel standoffs on pilothouse overhead
- Overhead lighting is provided by LED lamps on dimmer circuits
AFT PILOTHOUSE AREA Features:
- U-shaped dinette settee with custom varnished cherry table with pedestal converts to additional bunk or cocktail height table
- 2 total 110-volt outlets mounted at forward and aft bases of dinette
- Table converts to bunk and cocktail table.
- Table has custom optioned Tulipwood perimeter offset
- Matching U-Shaped settee to port
- Forward end of port settee converted to custom bar with wine chiller and storage.
- Retractable 26” LED HD TV built into the forward end of the settee to allow easy viewing throughout the pilothouse and is completely concealed when entertaining guests.
- Docking status for Nuvo entertainment system remote with built in display.
HELM and ELECTRONICS/NAV EQUIPMENT
The Helm is forward to starboard and has a gloss varnished dash and outboard shelf where electronics are mounted. The area is also home to the Hinckley JetStick®, engine controls, navigation instruments and gauges, and a teak-rimmed steering wheel.
Two Stidd helm seats finished in Spinneybeck acqua leather, Del Mar, are powered up/down and fore/aft on chrome pedestal with manual folding footrests. JetStick system includes the new Hinckley PalmStick wireless remote JetStick system.
The helm has an open view into the easily accessed galley below as well as the surrounding deck and area outside the yacht.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Dual Raymarine e165 multifunction displays with hybrid touch technology (Upgraded)
- Raymarine SmartPilot “X” series with Gyro and P70R control head interfaced to GPS system
- Raymarine 48” 4KW digital open array radar (Upgraded)
- Raymarine T350 thermal night vision camera
- Two (2) Raymarine CAM100 Day/Night reverse image cameras, one in the engine room and on the pilothouse roof facing aft.
- Raymarine DSM 300 depth sounder/Fish finder
- Two (2) Raymarine i70 instrument repeater
- Raymarine DST800 speed/depth/temperature sensor with output dedicated to helm i70 display
- Raymarine Sirius/XM satellite weather module integrated into helm displays
- Raymarine AIS650 receive/transmit vessel identification system
- Raymarine e95 multifunction display mounted near chart locker aft for use from port side helm chair (Upgraded)
- Cummins engine displays are interfaced to the navigation network for trip function calculations
- Navionics Platinum chips for US East Coast
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC technology, command mic at helm , loud hailer, and amplified speaker at helm with volume control
- 5” Danforth® compass
- ACR RL-100 spot light with helm mounted remote control
- Dual Kahlenberg® 12-volt DC air horn with switch on dash
- Three heavy-duty electric, self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers
From the Pilothouse forward, down the open companionway are steps to the interior accommodations:
Forward is the Master Suite with ensuite head and spacious stall shower. Master suite has dedicated entertainment system with 26” TV, Direct TV and Blu-ray player and spacious hanging lockers port and starboard. Next aft to starboard is the guest/day head and a guest cabin with twin berths. Next aft to port is the Galley
The interior is satin-varnished cherry with sound absorbent overheads with varnished cherry battens, and a gloss varnished teak and tulip cabin sole. Removable protective covers are provided for cabin soles.
- Custom interior door provide a minimum of 6’2” of head room clearance.
- Large overhead hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades
- Opening ports with screens provide additional natural ventilation
- Hinckley panel trim detail throughout interior compliments the cherry
This area is open to the pilothouse and receives lots of natural light and ventilation and also has an opening portlight over the counter.
- Corian counter top with custom edge details. Color is Medea.
- Seaward 2-burner electric cook top
- Fisher & Paykel single tall DishDrawer washer with a cherry drawer face.
- Sharp combination Stainless steel microwave/convection oven.
- Double sink polished stainless steel– Corian Medea integrated into the counter with Grohe single-lever fixture with sprayer
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system
- U-Line Combo refrigerator drawer unit, both drawers finish with cherry faces.
- Freezer – Top loading custom stainless steel box with Seafrost wrap around condensing freezer plates.
- Additional 110 VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker and toaster
- Over-counter lighting with dimmer
- Custom galley task lighting mounted over counters
- Storage for dinner settings
- Pot and pan storage in locker outboard of cooktop
There is a double sink with Grohe single-lever chrome fixture with sprayer and hot and cold pressure water outboard. Aft of the sink is the custom top-loading freezer and forward is a countertop accessed storage bin. Below the sink are two doors to storage space. The countertop has a back lip that protects the bulkhead. Inboard of the freezer is a generous work space with the convection microwave mounted in a cabinet above and dishwasher below. The two burner, electric cooktop is mounted forward with the two-drawer refrigerator below for convenient access while cooking.
The Guest Suite (Aft To Starboard) is entered through a single panel door. The Guest/Day head can be entered from either the main passage way inboard or directly from the Guest Suite
- Comfortable twin bunk layout with ample storage built into each bunk accessed by drawers under the bunk.
- Twin shear lockers above the starboard bunk.
- Hanging locker forward with storage on top of the locker with integral fiddles
- Open two shelf storage area on aft bulkhead
- Dedicated audio entertainment zone with touch screen controls mounted at hanging locker
- Overhead lighting on dimmer
- LED rope lighting at both bunk rails
- LED rope lighting at sheer lockers
- LED rope lighting over aft bulkhead open storage shelf
- Bulkhead mounted lighting
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent (control mounted in sheer locker)
- LED rope lighting on dimmer under bunk rails
- Hull port allows view of water under way and added light into cabin
- Opening stainless steel overhead hatch with skyscreen shade and screen
- “Skylight” into dash area under front windshield provides additional natural light (includes Skyscreen shade for privacy)
The Guest Head and shower are forward of the guest cabin to starboard is finished in Light Cream gelcoat with satin varnished cherry bulkheads with satin varnished trim around mirrors, and lockers.
This head includes:
- Corian “Witch Hazel” countertop with stainless steel sink with stainless fixture.
- Shower stall is forward with plexiglass door and divider with Grohe fixture and mixing valve
- Large dry toiletry locker located to outboard in the shower
- Teak slats installed on shower seat.
- Custom teak deck sole installed in the head.
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 35-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility.
- Opening portlight with drop down pleated curtain
- Overhead lighting has dimmer.
- Storage areas are outboard and under sink
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on back of guest cabin door to head.
- Mirror mounted on bulkhead aft of sink.
MASTER SUITE (Forward)
The Master Suite is luxurious and very well appointed. It includes a private head with separate stall shower. Entered through a starboard solid cherry door, Owner’s stateroom has a centerline aft-facing queen bunk with storage drawers under. The bunk is an innerspring mattress.
- Hanging lockers port and starboard
- Sheer lockers port and starboard
- All lighting on dimmer circuit
- LED rope accent lighting at bottom of sheer lockers
- LED rope lighting on bunk rail and toe kick space
- Bulkhead mounted lighting forward
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vents
The Master Suite includes a fully outfitted entertainment system which includes a dedicated satellite TV tuner, Blu-Ray player and a host of audio channels including Sirius radio. Relax and watch movie on the 26” LCD HD TV in this spacious cabin.
Continuing aft port and starboard are hanging lockers with additional cabinetry above the berth sheathing.
Aft to port in the Master Cabin is the entry to the Owner’s head. This head features a separate stall shower and is also finished in Light Cream gelcoat with a cherry laminated interior bulkhead.
Owner's head includes:
- Corian “Witch Hazel” countertop with custom edge details with stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe fixture and single-lever mixing valve
- Large dry toiletry locker located to outboard in the shower
- Custom teak sole installed in head area
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 27-gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility
- Pleated drop down privacy curtains over ports
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower
- Storage areas outboard and under sink
- Towel bar mounted on forward bulkhead
- Full length dressing mirror mounted on the back of the head door.
- Head entry door has 6’2” of standing head room
- Custom electrical panel with circuit breakers, meters, switches, and indicator lights.
- Common wire bonding with a minimum branch wire size of #8 AWG per ABYC.
- Start Batteries: Two (2) Lifeline 4D AGM batteries for main engines and generator
- House: Four (4) Lifeline 8D AGM batteries for the main house bank.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engines, with the ability to parallel the Starting Batteries.
- Two (2) alternators - 80-amp 24-Volt DC, one per engine.
- Two (2) 24-Volt-DC battery chargers. One (1) House bank and one (1) for starting bank.
- 24-Volt lighting
- Two (2) Power inlet rated at 50-amps each, 240/120-Volt AC.
Generator: One (1) Onan 13.5-KW, rated for 240-volts AC - mounted in a sound shield. Remote panel for starting with gauges, annual service completed. 2,355 Hours 8/2020
- Twin Cummins QSM11 715 Turbocharged – After-cooled Diesel Engines with the Cummins VesselView displays system at helm station.
- (2) Hamilton 364 water jets.
- Hinckley JetStick system-integrates forward and aft motion of boat, steering, and bow thruster into single joystick.
- Second JetStick wireless control station “PalmStick”
- ZF 325-1 transmissions
- ESPAR diesel fire heating system throughout interior of vessel
- Alarms for low engine oil pressure, engine high water temperature
- Racor fuel-water filters with pressure gauges, water sensors, petcock and drain tubes
- Racor in-line Fuel/Air Separators
- Baffled and insulated engine air intakes with air de-misters at both vents.
- 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster produces 720 lbs of thrust
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs
- Power assist steering
- Oil Transfer Pump - reversible, 24-Volt DC - for main engines, transmissions, and generator
- Fresh hot and cold pressurized water, 24-VDC main pump supplying galley, shower, head and cockpit shower.
- (2) Automatic 24-volt DC sump pumps for showers, washing machine and air-conditioning condensate.
- (3) Rule® 24-volt DC electric 3700-GPH bilge pumps with ULTRA automatic float switches.
- High water bilge alarm
- Saltwater deck wash deck wash pump with hose connections on deck near anchor roller.
- 17-gallon water heater - marine insulated stainless steel heater.
- (2) Polyethylene holding tank, guest 35 gallons and master 27 gallons
- 150-gallon Polyethylene fresh water tank
- Chilled water system; dual chillers and circulation pumps with four air handlers with three independent controlled zones; Zone 1: one 12KBTU unit in Master Suite; Zone 2: one 12KBTU unit in Guest Suite; Zone 3: two 16 KBTU units in the Salon.
- Engine Room Insulation: Insulated with foam/composite insulation with double gaskets on access door to engine room.
- Engine Air Intake: Air Demisters at both vents. Baffled and insulated.
- Four (4) cage protected lights.
- Fireboy fire suppression system with automatic engine shutdown
Ground Tackle System:
- Hydraulic windlass mounted in custom anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller with primary anchor
- 60-lb Quickline Ultra primary anchor with 30’ x 3/8” Grade 40 galvanized chain + 200’ x ¾” three-strand nylon rode.
- Aft deck flood light mounted on mast
- Teak bow burgee pole with flush socket
- Stern mounted 5' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Horn - Kahlenberg 24-Volt DC dual-trumpet air horn with switch at helm
- Searchlight - 24 Volt-DC with remote at helm
- (8) Lifejackets - (6) adult and (2) children
- (6) Dock lines – 50’ x ¾”
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Navigation lights
- Coast Guard safety package
- (4) Fire Extinguishers: 2-lb. Type B-1 fire extinguishers for class A, B, and C fires.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Deze prijs is gebaseerd op de huidige wisselkoers.