- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Lymington, Hampshire, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 150,000 BTW betaald (EUR 167,527)
- In onderhandeling
Safe, fun, family cruising yacht, set up for easy short-handed sailing. The Sunbeam 36.1 is a Luxury Sports Cruiser, combining excellent sailing qualities with a stylish design and outstanding build quality. The design and features show an impressive attention to detail. The yacht is in excellent condition and available for viewing in Lymington. Very light use and well cared for with many thoughtful details and additions.
Please contact Dan Hills at +44 (0)1590 676782
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Werf: Sunbeam Yachts
Kiel: Andere kiel
Lengte over alles: 11.02 m
Breedte: 3.42 m
Maximum diepgang: 1.94 m
Ballast: 2050 kg
Drooj Gewicht: 6250 kg
Totaal vermogen: 29 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Schroef: 2 bladsschroef
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Motorvermogen: 29 HP
Aantal watertanks: 2 Roestvrij staal (150 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 Roestvrij staal (145 Liter)
Aantal enkele bedden: 1
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
Aantal badkamers: 1
Electrische bilge pomp
Manuele bilge pomp
Hull, Keel, Construction
- Hand laid hull in grp with iron bulb keel
- Hull gel coat in light grey with darker grey detail stripes
- Hull windows into saloon
- CE category A OCEAN
- 29 HP Yanmar diesel engine with Yanmar saildrive
- Teak on deck and in cockpit (Vaccum bonded)
- Fixed windscreen with sprayhood and cockpit canopy
- Bow thruster - Lewmar
- Large cockpit with huge full depth locker
- Lewmar folding steering wheel
- Steering pedestal with compass, thruster, bilge pump and windlass controls
- Easily operated engine control panel with engine hour meter, rev. counter and visual and audible alarms.
- Engine exhaust temperature alarm.
- Cockpit table
- Full set of cockpit cushions
- Gas Locker
- Transom with opening section for bathing platform or stern boarding access
- Swimming ladder
- Large, deep, self-draining cockpit with large storage lockers, Ergonomically designed for comfort and safety.
- Dedicated line stowage keeps cockpit tidy when sailing and in harbour
- Stainless Steel stem head fitting with anchor rocker and anchor roller.
- 16kg Anchor with 8mm chain, 30m.
- Double guardrail from pushpit to pulpit - with gates port and starboard
- Large Mooring cleats
- 2 Deck hatches (forecabin and saloon), 2 skylights in saloon, 2 large windows with opening portlight in galley. Opening portlights in aft cabin and heads.
- Flagstaff on pushpit
- Stainless steel grabrails on coachroof
- Self-tailing halyard winches in cockpit
- Self-tailing genoa/mainsheet winches, 2 speed.
- Acrylic washboard retracts below deck.
- Teak in cockpit, vacuum bonded.
- Sliding hatch in crush resistant acrylic.
- Instrument pod over sliding hatch.
- Wheel steering with emergency tiller.
- Cable gland for running cables below deck.
- Safety rings for lifelines on deck port and starboard.
- Teak toe rail
- Beautfulliy finished mahogany interior with brushed aluminium detailling
- Indirect LED lighting in saloon
- High quality fabric upholstery.
- Curtains on side windows and blinds on skylights.
- Spacious saloon with extending dining table and aft facing chart table
- Ample stowage in stylish lockers linking style throughout the interior
- Aft cabin with double bed, wardrobe and stowage and engine access
- Forecabin with double bed with stowage and water tank below
- Sliding doors to foreward cabin and heads for clever space saving.
- Heads compartment with sink, cabinet, cupboards, mirror and towel stowage.
- Manual sea toilet and holding tank.
- Separate shower with curtain within the heads compartment.
- Galley with corian surface, sink cover and cooker cover.
- Gas cooker with two burners, oven and grill, gimballed.
- Remote solenoid gas valve for safety.
- Waste bin in galley.
- 29HP diesel engine, dual circuit cooling, three cylinder with saildrive.
- Refrigerator 80 Litre, compressor cooled.
- Plastic fuel tank, 145 litres.
- Plastic water tank, 305 litres.
- Holding tank, plastic, pump-out or drain overboard, 58 litres.
- Hand rail in saloon for safe moving around at sea.
- Electric Automatic Bilge pump with audible alarm.
- 12 volt electrical system on board with call cabling in conduits.
- 100Ah domestic battery, AGM Technology.
- 70Ah Engine battery, AGM Technology.
- LED Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Steaming light on mast.
- LED anchor light at masthead.
- Reading lights in forecabin x 2.
- Reading lights in aft cabin x 2.
- Extensive spot lighting in saloon.
- Circuit breaker switches for safety cut-out.
- Combined speed/log/depth instrument.
- Compass, illuminated.
- Wind instrument, Raymarine ST60
- 230V socket in galley
- 230V socket in heads compartment
- Shorepower inlet with fused switches, battery charger 25 Amp.
- Hot and cold pressurised water
- Raymarine Chart plotter A95 with Navionics gold charts
- Raymarine ST60 Wind and Tridata
- Icom VHF MC506 at chart table with Command Mic in cockpit
- Raymarine ST6002 SPX10 Autopilot
Mast, Rigging, Sails
- Z-Saprs twin spreader mast and boom
- In-mast furling Doyle mainsail
- Furling Doyle genoa
- Selden Furlex genoa furler, control to cockpit
- Strong rod kicker for sail trim and security in harbour
- Masthead wind indicator
- Adjustable backstay (24:1 purchase)
In this transaction we are acting as Brokers only. We are informed that this sale is not related to the Owner's business, trade or profession. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and the do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.