2012 Rodman Muse 74
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 1,900,000
- Light Weight Tonnes - 44,79
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 5412 L
- Water Tank Capacity - 1308 L
Hull and deck
- 60 Kg Delta anchor, with 110 m long 12 mm diameter chain.
- Upholstered fiberglass seating in cockpit
- 10 stainless steel bills on the sides.
- 2 stainless steel bits in the bathing platform.
- 4 x 12 mm diameter mooring ropes.
- 66 mm stainless steel contour strip.
- Bathing Platform.
- Forward solarium sun bed.
- 8 x 470 x 1270 mm cylindrical fenders.
- Fiberglass and teak flybridge access stairway.
- BCS hydraulic flaps.
- 2 stainless steel at foreleads.
- Bow thruster with 240 kg thrust capacity.
- 2 windscreen wipers with washing system.
- 3000 W windlass with bed and remote controls.
- OPACMARE 1103/34 foldaway passerelle.
- Oval opening portlights in all cabins and bathrooms.
- Stainless steel aft door.
- Stainless steel tinted-glass sliding door aft
- Galley access door located on the port side.
- Stainless steel handrails and pulpit.
- Teak table in cockpit
- Upholstered double sofa located forward.
- Teak wood flooring in the cockpit. bathing platform, flybridge stairway and forecastle.
- Tempered-glass front windshields.
- 2 tempered-glass side windows.
- Fixed tempered-glass side windows.
- 2 x 1400 W vertical winches.
- 2 independent leather armchairs.
- YAMAHA 1100 music system/home cinema unit
- Oak shelving unit aft on the port side.
- Halogen ceiling lilting and indirect wall lighting
- Oak coffee table, with leather and glass inserts.
- Oak unit on the port side.
- Upholstered walls with wood and leather inserts
- Upholstered U-shaped sofa on the port side.
- Fabric blinds on the side windows.
- Easily removed carpet on floor.
- Upholstered ceilings with natural oak inclusions.
- 40* plasma-screen TV which can be stored out of view in the port side unit.
- Ice machine.
- 45-mm thick, double high-density core acoustic and fireproof insulation.
- Starter and service batteries.
- Battery charters.
- Submerged exhausts.
- Structural cockpit hatch for dismounting the main engines.
- Main engines.
- Auxiiary engines.
- Submerged exhaust outlets.
- Fuel tanks.
- Ventilation and extraction system.
- Seawater circulation system:
- Independent supply lines for the main engines, auxilary engines, air-conditioning compressors, water treatment unit, sluicing unit, and fire protection system.
- Bailing and sluicing system:
- Emergency bailing system operated by the seawater circulation pump for one of the main engines.
- 5 submersible bailing pumps:
- 1 in the servo compartment. 2 in the engine rooms, and 2 in bilges. Flush-mounted scupper system
- for areas where water is likely to collect in the cockpit, flybridge and deck hatch channels.
- Fuel system.
- 2 naval-standard aluminum fuel tanks, with a total capacity of 5.412 liters.
- Freshwater system:
- Hot water supply in all sinks, washbasins, showers and bidet
- Stainless steel freshwater storage tank, capacity 1308 liters.
- 2 Electric water heater with 60L storage capacity.
- Activated carbon filers in washbasins and sink.
- Double pressure group, with a capacity of 2 x 160 liters / minute.
- Freshwater intake point in engine comportment.
- Onshore water intake point with pressure regulator.
- Grey water discharge system:
- 3 grey water storage tanks, capacity.
- 360 Sires 3 macerator pumps for emptying the tanks (1000 liters / hour).
- Black water discharge system:
- Emptied to 360 liters storage tanks, fitted with anti-odour filters.
- Discharge macerator pumps (1000 liters/hour).
- Air-conditioning system:
- Tropicalized chilled air-conditioning system. 112.000 BTUs.
- Engine room vent Tot on system
- Forced extraction in the engine compartment with 6 ventilators and 2 extractors.
- Exhaust system
- Main engines fitted with moist gas system. Steering system.
- 24V BCS electro hydraulic system for rudder activation.
- Fire protection system:
- Acoustic and visual alarms in engine compartment.
- Consilium fire-fighting system with smoke and temperature detectors in the engine compartment.
- Alarm pond at the main helm position. Engine flooding system, activated from the outside.
- 7 portable 2 kg dry-powder extinguishers.
- Cathode protection system:
- 2 independent ground plates.
- Sacrificial anodes attached to all metallic dements in contact with water.
- Zinc Saber II 5QA galvanic isolator.
Communications and navigation equipment
- Raytheon Autohelm ST 8002 automatic pilot with 6002 PLUS flybridge repeater.
- GPS differential with 12-channel RAYSTAR.
- 125 antenna, with precision surpassing 3 meters.
- El20 multifunction colour 121* display screen at the main steering pool.
- EB0 multifunction colour 8*4* display on flybridge
- RAYMARINE ST60 tridata system with speed and depth transducers.
- Open 4 Kw radar antena. with 4 legs and a 72-mile range.
- RAYMARINE DSM 300 1000 W.
- 2-frequency sounder module (50/200 kHz).
- Raytheon Ray 240E VHF + DSC Class D and flybridge repeater.
+44 7491 889934
+7 (919) 777-20-10
+33 620 49 7361
Please contact Julia Skoptsova at + 7 495 215 02 26
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Breedte: 5.67 m
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.