This Is A "GOTA SEE" Boat...
Super Clean, Professionally Maintained and Nicely Equipped
Perfect Family Weekend Retreat and a serious Offshore Sportfish.
Easily sleeps four thanks to the mid-cabin berth and the forward V-Berths.
Raymarine Electronics Package.
Twin Mercury Verado 250's with only 200 hours since new. DTS "Fly by Wire" controls.
Great cockpit with room to fish or thanks to the port, starboard and transom fold out seating- Plenty of room for guests
VIDEO … VIDEO … Be Sure To Watch The Video For A Close -Up Look.
Call or Text Capt. Ed at 203-676-7089 for more information and to arrange for a showing
Licensed, Insured, Bonded Broker FL License # EBK5054
Boston Whaler has always made a rock solid boat and this new design has proven to be a winner.
A perfect example of a nicely equipped 285 Conquest.
From the factory hardtop with powered vent to the unique cockpit seating make the 285 Conquest stand out,
Helm deck with innovated companion seating with forward ad aft facing seta with a filler.
Aft seat reverses to face aft and a foot rest slides out.
In deck Storage,
Fold out seating-Port-Starboard and transom.
Starboard side rigging sink with refrigerator.
Ports side tackle storage.
Raymarine Hybrid MFD with Radar, Chart Plotter and Color Fish Finder
Stereo with helm remote
Mercury DTS Controls
Portside galley area with sink and refrigerator
Corian Counter top
Forward lounge with dining table that easily converts to sleep two.
Addition sleeping for two in the mid cabin
Fully enclosed head with show and vanity- Vacuflush head system
Boston Whaler's engineers applied customer and dealer feedback in designing the 285 Conquest, crafting a versatile luxury vessel that can only be described as a masterpiece.
The 285, rebuilt from the hull up, improves on its predecessor's helm design with unobstructed captain's visibility and distinct hardtop-windshield system with an enclosed windshield.
The port lounge seating is raised for better forward visibility, with an innovative "flip and slide" backrest with filler cushion that allows for forward or aft-facing configurations.
Hardcore anglers will appreciate state-of-the-art Raymarine electronics, a 30-gallon livewell, and a decked-out starboard prep station.
With improved performance and handling along with refined styling updates, nothing looks or feels better gliding across the water.
• All hardware 316-L stainless steel
• All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
DECK / COCKPIT
• 8” stainless steel cleats – bow (2), spring line (2), stern with hawse pipes (2), anchor (1)
• 28” interior freeboard
• 12-V receptacle
• Acrylic transom door
• Bow and stern lifting eyes
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Cockpit floodlight, dome light and rod holders (4)
• Cockpit prep center with sink and storage
• Cockpit shower
• Covered telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail
• Drink holders (8)
• Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
• Heavy-duty rub rail
• Raw water washdown with coil hose storage
• Speakers (2)
• Stainless steel anchor roller assembly with safety lanyard
• Stainless steel cockpit toe rails
• Stainless steel grab rails
• Stern stainless steel hawse pipes with drink holders
• Transom mounted stainless steel rod holders (3)
• Trash receptacle (livewell trash retainer ring)
• 12-V receptacle
• Captain’s storage compartment
• Dual level molded-in footrests
• Instrumentation and electrical switch panels with circuit breaker protection
• Stainless steel steering wheel with knob
• 12-V / 120-V refrigerator
• 110-V outlet
• Corian solid surface countertop
• Galley sink with faucet and cutting board
• Skylight over galley
• Trash receptacle (under c-way step)
• Wood grain galley cabinetry
• Aft facing seat
• Aft seating with reversible backrest
• Cooler storage
• Convertible port seat / lounge
• Fold-away stern bench seat
• Helm seat with cushions and adjustable slider
• Lounge filler
• Battery storage
• Bow anchor locker with drain
• Bow storage lockers under V-berth
• Cabin interior rod racks (4)
• Galley storage
• In-deck fishboxes with drain and pump-out (2)
• Port tackle / storage at port lounge seat (3 drawers with pullout footrest)
• Starboard storage at bait prep station (open storage – filler cushion storage and 5 gal bucket)
• Under gunnel rod racks (4)
• 500 GPH shower sump-pump
• Hanging storage
• Opening porthole with screen
• Shelf with stainless steel retainer rail
• Stainless steel sink with pressurized water system and pullout shower
• Storage area (aft bulkhead and under countertop)
• VacuFlush™ head with holding tank, dockside pump-out and overboard discharge
• 12-V receptacles (cabin and mid berth)
• Cabin lights (5)
• Carbon monoxide detector
• Dinette table with gas-assist base
• Drink holders (3) (forward berth)
• Easy clean interior materials
• Forward berth cushions with backrest
• Lockable sliding acrylic cabin door
• Mid double berth
• Opening hatch with screen
• Opening portholes with screens – galley (1), mid berth (1)
• Stereo – Clarion® AM/FM digital with CD player, iPod controls, waterproof speakers (2 in cabin, 2 in cockpit), remote control and MP3/USB inputs
• V-berth filler cushions
• 200 gal fuel tank
• 250 CXL DTS dual Mercury® Verado FourStroke engines with SmartCraft deluxe gauge package and hydraulic tilt power steering
• Anchor windlass (low profile with rode and anchor) (FR 1,000 W)
• Automatic bilge pumps (1,100 GHP forward, 2,000 GPH aft)
• Battery trays with switches (3)
• Cockpit lighting (blue/white LED)
• Electric horn
• Electric trim tabs with indicator
• High water bilge pump with alarm
• Insulated livewell with light, raw water fill, blue interior and flow control
• Navigation lights
• Pressurized freshwater system
• Raw water washdown with coil hose storage
• Shore power with battery charger and galvanic isolator (ELCI system)
• Stainless steel propellers
• Stainless steel thru hulls
• Transducer mount area
Hard to find but we found a great one for you.
The ideal family boat with lots of performance and the added value of weather protection.
Inshore cruising or offshore blue water fishing- This my be just your boat.
Call the listing broker to arrange for a showing