This extremely popular model 2010 Sunseeker 88 is priced to sell, with the saloon refitting done recently in 2019, constructed with practicality and luxury in mind. Accommodating up to 8 guests in 2 en-suite staterooms and 2 twin guest cabin. The 88 Yacht is extremely well proportioned and allows for generous accommodation. Owned by the same family since delivery, a full time crew has kept the Sunseeker 88 yacht in immaculate condition since delivery. Key features include top speed 30 knots with Twin 1950 MTU (12V 2000 M94) engines, Trac Star digital fin stabalisers, upgraded tropical air conditioning.
The Sunseeker 88 Yacht is a private family vessel and has not been operated commercially or chartered.
Vinci Cheung, Broker - Asia Yachting
Mobile/WhatsApp : +852 63545353
- Generators - Upgraded to (2) Kohler 28kw 50Hz with super silent sound shields in lieu of standard (2148 hrs & 2958 hrs)
- Air Conditioning - Upgraded to Tropical Spec
- Air Conditioning - Air handlers upgraded to quieter AHDC units
- Bose upgrade for Aft Cockpit - 4x Bose 131 speakers powered by 2x Bose SA2 amplifiers
- Bose upgrade for Flybridge - 4x Bose 131 speakers powered by 2x Bose SA2 amplifiers
- DVD - Bose Lifestyle 48 DVD/CD Surround System in lieu of standard surround sound system for Saloon
- Flybridge & Cockpit Teak Decking
- Fuel Conditioning system for engines (W-FLC-1500) and generators (W-FLC-500)
- Hydraulics - Trac Star digital fin stabiliser system
- Main Deck - Day head option
- Raymarine E120 - 12.1" Colour Radar Chartplotter and E120 - 12.1" Colour repeater on lower console with E120 - 12.1" Colour repeater on fly console & Raystar 125 GPS Diff receiver with 4kw 48" open scanner in lieu of standard
- Raymarine Ray 240E Class D-DSC VHF dual station in lieu of standard
- Raymarine ST60+ speed and depth system in lieu of standard
- Underwater lights - Xenon
- Water purifier for icemaker
- Watermaker - Idromar 130lt/hr (MC2J-130)
- Flybridge - GRP hardtop, including retractable canopy from aft face of hardtop
- Black American Walnut wood finish interior in lieu of standard
- Novurania 460 tender and Yamaha (90hp) outboard motor
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.