2010 Circa Marine FPB 64
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Beaufort, NC
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 1,850,000 (EUR 1,620,249)
An FPB 64 in superb shape, she has been continuously updated through life and benefits from the stern step and get me home engine. She has voyaged far and has always performed magnificently. Dashew Offshore magic with Circa build quality from New Zealand, delivering what is simply, best in class.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Circa Marine
Ontwerper: Steve Dashew
Lengte over alles: 65 ft 1 in
Breedte: 17 ft 9 in
Lengte over water: 63 ft 7 in
Minimum diepgang: 3 ft 3 in
Maximum diepgang: 4 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 40000 kg
Totaal vermogen: 230 HP
Merk motor: John Deere
Type motor: 6068 SFM50
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 230 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 5
Aantal toiletten: 2
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Basic hull and structure Is welded aluminum including superstructure with two full water tight bulkheads and two half height water tight bulkheads.
- Bottom is 12 mm aluminum plate. Bottom painted (August 2016).
- Integral aluminum tankage for water and diesel form a double bottom between the two full height water tight bulkheads.
- 19 mm tempered windows.
- Matching grey tread master decking on exterior decks.
- External handrails, stanchions and foremast, et al are 316 L stainless steel.
- The ‘bolt on’ swim step extension (installed 2011) section adds 3’/90cm to the waterline length and reduces drag six to eight percent. It also creates valuable space for loading/unloading passengers and stores from the dinghy, exiting to floating docks, and easy access off the stern for swimming. Finally, this extra waterline increases longitudinal stiffness which reduces pitching. And the measured length of the hull? We will just say that the bolt on nature of the extension offers a degree of flexibility with “official” measurements not available with a welded extension.
- New Zincs (2018).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x John Deere 6068 SFM50 – M1 rating – approximately 230 horsepower - diesel fuel.
- ZF280 V 2.556 to 1 reduction transmission with Drive Saver.
- All raw water cooling needs served thru single sea chest with clean out above the waterline and dual heavy duty strainers isolated by valves.
- New overhead exhaust hangers (2018).
- New poly flex engine mounts (2018).
Note: Photos were taken before installation of Yanmar get home engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Max speed approximately 11 knots – normal cruise of 9.6 knots at 1650 RPM.
- Fuel consumption 19 to 25 liters per hour.
- Cruising range – approximately 5,500-6,400nm.
- Engine hours show 3,816; computer broke at 641 miles and was replaced with a new computer – resetting the counter. True hours on the John Deere engine are 3,816 + 641 = 4,457.
- Engines serviced 2014/2015.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed prop; spare also onboard (with slightly higher pitch).
- Aquamet shaft with PSS shaft seal.
- Tides Marine shaft seals and cutlass bearing installed in 2014; new cutlass bearing (2018).
- Prop alignment checked (2014).
- PropSpeed to both props (August 2016).
- Shaft and prop removed, checked, lip seal replaced, new drive saver (2018).
- Spurs line cutter; removed, sent to factory for inspection, reinstalled (2018).
- Steering system – single rudder with dual, independent Kobelt steering cylinders.
- Teleflex manual helm pump as back up to dual autopilot system.
- Bow Thruster – 24 volt 136 Kg thrust. Serviced 2015.
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- Get Home Drive – Yanmar 4JH5E 75hp Bobtail Marine engine (2011) on a lay shaft with CV joint, Gori 2 speed folding prop. Propels boat at approximately 7.5 knots. 31 hours on engine. Serviced 2015.
- Naiad 302 hydraulic stabilizers with 9 sq ft fins and adaptive control driven off main engine. Serviced 2014. Parallelism of stabilizers verified (2018).
- Hydraulic oil hull cooled.
- Reverso oil change pump with valved manifold serving genset, main and main transmission.
- Murphy gauges tied to Maretron system for main engine oil level, gear pressure, coolant temp and coolant level; Murphy gauge removed, cleaned/repaired and reinstalled (2018).
- Very Extensive Complement of Spares.
- Primary 240 Volt AC – All 240 Volt systems (aircon, watermaker, induction cooktop, Speedoven, washer and dryer) run on 240 volts – 50 or 60 Hz.
- 3 – 240 volt 3KW Victron inverters provide power from the 24 volt DC battery system and support shorepower (50 or 60 Hz)or the 11.6 KW 60 Hz generator.
- Secondary 120 volt AC – dedicated 120 volt 60 cycle 2KW Victron inverter for 110 volt domestic loads powered by the 24 volt DC battery bank. Separate small inverters for key electronics.
- 110 Volt, 240 volt, 24 volt and 12 volt plugs are located strategically throughout the boat.
- Two main power panels – one near helm and one in aft crew quarters.
- Dual pole breakers disconnect both legs on AC and DC circuits.
- Remote Blue Sea disconnects for all 24 Volt high amp DC circuits and devices.
- Shield for 24v terminals in basement.
- Engine start batteries (2012).
- Generator start battery (2016).
- Service batteries, Interstate, 8-D, AGM, 480Ahr x 6 (2017).
- Three Victron chargers, Multi Plus 24/3000/70-50m 230v (2017).
- The Victron Inverter/Chargers also recharge the house bank via external shorepower or the generator.
- Inverter bypass switch.
- 110 volt battery charger and 24 to 12 volt converter charger, battery disconnects and parallel switch with center tap from house bank for secondary 12 volt DC start bank.
- 2 x Serpentine belt driven 28 volt Electrodyne alternators on the main engine provide a combined output of 7.4 KW (300 amps at 28 volts) thru two heavy duty remote mounted rectifiers while underway.
- This is sufficient to run key 120 volt and 240 volt systems via the inverters while underway and recharge the batteries with some power management without running the genset.
- 11.6 KW Cummins Onan Generator, approximately 4,089 hours.
- Serviced 2014/2015.
- AC Shorepower – Incoming shorepower is isolated via an isolation transformer.
- Dual shorepower connection points in the forepeak and on the aft deck accept either 30 amp (110V) or 240 volt inputs (50 or 60 Hz).
- Single phase inverters can be adjusted to support available incoming amperage.
- Full set of shore power cords and international adapters.
- Very Extensive Complement of Spares.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Solaris 55 litre single 2000 watt waterheater.
- 2 x Headhunter X-Caliber pressure pumps.
- Sea Recovery 58 gallon per hour RO water maker with fresh water flush, primary filtration, oil/water separator, plankton filter, charcoal filter and UV sterilizer plumbed to all portable water tankage via valved manifold.
- Membranes replaced in 2013, filters serviced annually.
- Drinking water pump replaced in 2015.
- Bosworth diaphragm electric pumps – 2 x in engine room, 1 x in forepeak, 1 x in basement with roving hose and connections to stabilizer cofferdams.
- 1 x Pacer hydraulic damage control pump (600 liters per minute) plumbed to forepeak, living areas and engine room.
- Manual/automatic control on all pumps plus high water alarms.
- Extensive complement of spares.
- Tank Tender level indicator for freshwater and diesel tankage.
- Sealand tank gauge for black water level indication.
- Fuel Capacity is 12,800 liters in two main tanks, two trim tanks and day tank.
- Tanks are integral aluminum.
- High capacity fuel transfer/polishing system with two geared Oberdoerfer pumps, polishing filtration and debug system allowing transfer from any tank to any tank via valved manifolds.
- Day tank topped up automatically with pump running, low level, fill level and high level alarms.
- Manifold from day tank to all primary consumers with dual Racor filtration on main engine and additional filtration to other diesel consumers.
- Spare Oberdoerfer pump head.
- 6,800 liters in two integral aluminum tanks plus separate polyethylene galley tank for filtered water.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Blackwater – Two PVC tanks – approximately 150 liter capacity each – one serving the master head and one serving the aft head.
- Filtered tank breathers.
- New Simrad Autopilot system installed 2016.
- New Iridium Pilot satphone system installed 2016.
- 2 x Icom VHF Marine IC-M604 (2010).
- 1 x Icom HF Marine IC-M802 with Pactor Modem SCSPTC-11USB for sail mail (2010).
- 2 x Simrad AP70 plus 1 x spare (2016).
- 2 x Computer AC80S (2016).
- 2 x Simrad FU80 (2016).
- 2 x Simrad AP remote WR10 (2016).
- 3 x Accusync LCD navigation monitors (2010).
- Maretron monitoring NMEA2000 – monitoring boat functions (2010).
- Furuno Navnet 3D system – black box processor, Furuno 6’ open array antenna radar, Furuno fish finder sonar.
- AIS Class B (2011).
- Furuno display MFD12 in flybridge.
- Furuno LCD searchlight sonar CH-270.
- Flir M-625L (2014).
- Asko full size washer and dryer.
- Central vacuum system with 2 x pickup points – 1 x forward – 1 x aft. Vacuum hose and misc. tools.
- Miele Speed oven (convection, conventional, microwave).
- Bosch PIE675N14E 4 burner induction cooktop (2011).
- Custom DC24vt refrigerator (roughly 348 Liters) and 240vt freezer (roughly 240 liters) in galley and second custom freezer in basement (roughly 162 liters).
- Each box cooled by an AC Dometic compressor with controls in the ships office (2014).
- Refrigeration system upgraded in 2014 by Capt. Frost.
- Cooling is via keel coolers mounted in freshwater tank aft of cofferdam.
- Kitchen faucet replaced in 2015.
- Vacuflush heads with valving for direct overboard discharge, discharge to holding tanks with overboard pumps and deck pumpout fitting.
- Freshwater deck shower on aft swim platform with hot and cold mixer valve.
- Wet head aft with sink, Vacuflush head and shower.
- Sink and shower drain overboard via Whale Gulper pumps.
- Master has separate tub/shower, toilet compartment with Vacuflush head and vanity with sink integrated in to the stateroom.
- Shower and sink discharge overboard via Whale Gulper pumps.
- Aft head pump system rebuilt in 2015.
- Aft Vacuflush head serviced (2018).
Heating & Ventilation:
- 240 volt reverse cycle air conditioning units – all fresh water cooled via hull cooling using cofferdam and forward water tank.
- 2 x Independently controlled units in the salon and one forward in the master stateroom and one aft.
- 2 x Air conditioner units replaced with upgrades (2015/16).
- Fan only and dehumidification modes in addition to heat and cool.
- Dual self-priming Primetime pumps on pump relays.
- Hot water heat with thermostatically controlled fan coils throughout the boat.
- Awning system for salon windows (port and starboard).
- Complete set of hatch covers and rain dodger for master stateroom hatch.
- Stereo system with RCA jack inputs for Ipod etc.
- 5.1 system when connected to TV.
- Pop up 40 or 42 inch LCD TV.
- Separate Bluray player.
- Car style stereo with amplifiers accepts front inputs from Ipod et al, standard DVD’s and CD’S.
- Interior lighting is recessed halogen on Vimar dimmers.
- Forward and aft deck flood lights and flybridge task lighting.
- Large forward facing 240 volt flood light on foremast.
- 24 volt fluorescent lights in engine room.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Interior finish is stained cherry wood veneer and timber.
- Ultraleather headliner and hull panels.
- Striated vinyl wall covering on bulk heads.
- Hi Macs volcanic counter tops.
- Flexco flooring with area carpeting.
- Color scheme is neutral creams which looks stunning against the rich cherry wood.
- Helm chair.
- Seat covers, table cover and runners.
- Upgraded to build in settee in master cabin starboard side.
- Sole laminate: upgraded to Mud Ash Leatherlook greenlam #134.
Note: Layout not exact due to upgrades (settee etc.)
Description of layout from forwards:
AVATAR has a large forepeak forward which provides massive storage for all manner of equipment. Behind this is the owner’s stateroom with offset double berth and lots of cupboards and wardrobe. There is a basin incorporated into this cabinetry to starboard, with a head and separated shower stall to port side. Laptop desk is a small slide out work surface installed on the port shelving next to the master cabin berth. Up steps to the Great Room with 350 degree vision, helm station, main saloon and incorporated galley with masses of refrigeration, working space. There is lots of space for cooking, eating, socializing and also for watch keeping when at sea. Beneath the great room is the cellar – a vast area which is available for the storage of spares and yacht equipment of all kinds. There is access from here to the aft deck with its barbeque, sink, working area and open deck. Stairs from the aft deck lead up onto the fly bridge where there is a second helm station, seating and a fold up table for dining. Steps from the aft deck also lead down to a large swim platform with fresh water shower, two large storage lockers and easy access to floating docks and dinghies. From the great room there are steps down into the aft section of the yacht with a double guest cabin to port, and work station/office to starboard and access to the second head. Aft head vanity rebuilt in 2015 using Coosa composite board. Aft of these is a single berth cabin and then a door into the vast engine room which is designed for great access to all the machinery.
- Deck wash (salt and freshwater wash down spigots) in forepeak and BBQ locker on aft deck.
- Stainless deck stanchions with stainless lifeline system.
- Boarding gates port and stbd on aft deck and from swim platform.
- Aft deck propane BBQ with freshwater sink and hot and cold water.
- Large storage lockers either side of swim platform.
- Includes 2 x stainless flopper stoppers for use at anchor and Kolstrand fish for use in the event of stabilizer failure.
- All deployed from the booms on separate pennants with rope clutches.
- Large integrated swim platform aft with steps from aft deck.
- Stainless swim ladder.
- Aft deck freshwater shower (hot and cold with mixer valve).
- Lifelines on pelican clips for easy access to dinghy/docks.
- Oceanus dive compressor installed in 2010; powered by 240VAC generator.
- Kayak storage rack on aft deck (2015).
- Barbecue replaced in 2016.
- High pressure pump for aft deck (2012).
- Additional storage lockers built into the aft deck and extending the length of aft deck.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Primary ground tackle consists of 110KG self-launching Rocna anchor with 107 meters of 3/8 inch HT chain.
- Maxwell V4000 24 VDC windlass with chain counter and controls at fly bridge and main helm.
- Fortress F80 and F125 anchors for kedging/storm use with 120 meters of hi modulus line and two shots of chain.
- Aft deck Lewmar self-tailing #48 winch for hoisting dinks, kedging and breast lines.
- 3 x Manual, self-tailing two speed Lewmar #40 winches for dock line control.
- Full assortment of 7/16 high modulus and 7/8 inch dual braid lines for docking and other uses.
- Galerider storm drogue and Parachute anchor.
- Anchor chain and anchor re-galvanized (2015).
- Windlass rebuilt (2015).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Covers for BBQ, dinghy console and flybridge helm/eating area
- Flybridge enclose installed in 2014.
- Flybridge upholstery installed in 2014.
Tender & Outboard:
- 2 x Dinghies (1 x large, 1 x small) with 1 x 50hp Yamaha outboard (2010); Dinghy AB13AL and AB8AL.
- Safety orange fold away dodger over area forward of console.
- Heavy integrated flotation/bumper around gunnels.
- Custom dinghy chock for two dinghies.
- Launch and retrieve via booms and aft deck winch.
- Complete boat security system including deck motion sensors and main door.
- 6-person canister Switlik liferaft.
- Horseshoe throw collar with strobe and floating safety line on aft deck pushpit.
- 4 x Baltic inflatable PFD’s.
- 4 x Orange PFD’s.
- Flare kit for dinghy and boat
- Lifesling hard case (2015).
- EPIRB – 2 x batteries replaced in 2015.
- Fuel system, engine room air intake and automatic fire suppression system can all be remotely activated outside of engine room.
- CO detector.
- Engine room heat sensors, complete engine alarms along with other monitoring integrated to Maretron system.
- Fire extinguishers mounted throughout the boat in strategic locations.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.