- Materiaal Romp:
Windy's 43 Typhoon, with its solid deep V hull, is designed for the most demanding seas and harsh conditions. The qualities which allow the 43 Typhoon to take the toughest challenges in its stride also offer security at speed in less rough waters and so the boat is available with open cockpit or hard-top options.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Ontwerper: Hans J. Johnsen
Romp type: diepe V-romp
Lengte over alles: 42 ft 6 in
Breedte: 12 ft 1 in
Drooj Gewicht: 19621 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Aantal watertanks: (75 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (242 Gallons)
- The bathing platform and fender stowage leads to a spacious aft cabin with a large U-shaped sofa, which can be converted into a sunbed.
- From a wet bar with a sink and coolbox, the cockpit leads up to an airy helm position with double adjustable flip-up seats at the dashboard and an elegant L-shaped sofa.
- The 43 Typhoon has all the advantages of a large luxury cruising yacht in a more compact format.
- A large sliding glass door lets daylight flood into the below-deck saloon onto a large U-shaped sofa and a refined galley with an immaculate finish to every detail.
- The luxurious main cabin, with its kingsize bed and own bathroom with Rondell shower, and the midships cabin with two single beds and direct bathroom access offer practical living accommodation and a comfortable night's sleep.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.