This is the cleanest example of a Tiara 3200 you will find. The owners have not spared any expense updating the boat to a very high standard, and when you inspect the boat you will likely think it is new.
Some of the upgrades include: Thorough Engine Service, Oil Change System, VEEM 4 Blade Props, New Hot Water Heater, Bottom Stripped and Re-Barrier Coated and Painted, New AwlGrip Bootstripe, ALL Raw Water Hoses Replaced on Engines, Generator, and Systems, New PSS Dripless Shaft Seals and Cutlass Bearings, New 4U2SEA Helm Enclosure and Canvas.
As you can see this boat is turn-key and shouldn't be passed up. The gelcoat surfaces look brand new and you will be proud to own this boat.
The Tiara 3200 has a generous and comfortable bridge deck for the driver and the guests. The aft cockpit entertains and fishes well with a large open are and fold away bench seats. Inside the galley to port has the accommodations you need for a week aboard or just an evening entertaining. The v-berth is comfortable and private with a curtain enclosure, while the dinette to starboard is enjoyable for a morning cup of coffee, reading, or to convert to a separate sleeping area.
The Tiara 3200 performs wonderfully on the water with her updated Cummins cruising the boat in the mid-twenties getting 1NMPG average. The hard windshield mean you are protected when you need to be, but the canvas inserts mean you can open the helm area up and feel the wind when you like.
Call quickly to see this boat. It won't last!
Contact Grady Byus to learn more or schedule a showing!
(410) 533-9879 (cell)
• Major Engine service 2016 incl. after cooler & turbo service, new belts/hoses
• New 4U2SEA (formerly EZ2CY) helm deck enclosure w/ aft curtain & 3 piece cockpit cover; front and sides are 3-mil acrylic (clearer than glass).
• Veem Veemstar 4 blade wheels (original 3 blade props as spares)
• AGM batteries – house, engine, generator 2017
• Hot water heater w/ heat exchanger replaced 2015
• Bottom stripped, 2 barrier coats + 2 coats of Petit Trinidad paint
• Awlgrip boot stripe
• All raw water hoses replaced from sea-cock to appliances (mains, generator, AC, raw water washdown, overboard discharge, fishbox drains)
• PSS dripless shaft seals installed & cutlass bearings replaced
• Swim platform reinforced & epoxied
• Hatches and port-lights pulled, reconditioned, resealed