2008 Shipman 63
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- -, Saint Lucia
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 695,000 BTW betaald
This Shipman 63 is a truly unique yacht. 4 en-suite cabins, including the skippers cabin in the bow area, and a very bright and airy interior and spectacular paintwork gives LUNNA A that real WOW factor. Fast and comfortable passage making in perfect control with the twin rudders and high righting moment.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: J&J Yacht Design
Lengte over alles: 62 ft 11 in
Breedte: 16 ft 2 in
Minimum diepgang: 9 ft 10 in
Waterverplaatsing: 16500 kg
Totaal vermogen: 110 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 110 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 8
Aantal toiletten: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The Shipman 63 are constructed using materials and processes that are well in advance of her peers.
- Using SP Systems pre preg SPRINT carbon, normally found in top level racing yachts and rarely found in cruising yachts.
- The mould is produced using a 5 axis milling machine, giving the most accurate and symmetrical hull form possible.
- Hull to deck and bulkheads are epoxy bonded together giving ultimate strength.
- Along with the grid system for the keel attachment, ultimate low weight and strength are achieved to give you a performance yacht that is safe and strong.
Keel & Rudder:
- LUNNA A has the fixed keel option, for more interior volume and low maintenance.
- Twin rudders make for a light helm feel with plenty of grip at higher heel angles.
- As an additional bonus, this gives the lazarette more room to store the custom dinghy bow forwards for easy access and retrieval.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x 110hp Yanmar.
- ZF Gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- 1,184 hours November 2019 before ARC.
- Maximum Speed: 9 knots.
- Cruising Speed: 8 knots.
- The engine on LUNNA A has been serviced regularly and additionally in advance of any voyage.
- Consumption (approx): 8 lph @ 8 knots incl. generator.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori 24’’, 3 blade folding propeller with overdrive.
- Bow thruster by Max Power – retractable and operated from Starboard helm position next to engine gear lever.
- An oversized hydraulic manifold is located under the saloon seating for easy access. This runs the anchor system, primary and secondary winches, windlass, passarelle and transom door.
- 12 volt in line – 8 batteries in line.
- 110V alternator to battery bank.
- 12 kW Mastervolt Whisper Ultra.
- Twin shorepower inlets 16A.
- Spectra 1000, 110 lph.
- The Spectra watermaker is well maintained and used, with new filters when required.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tanks in all cabins.
- Touchscreen chart plotter repeated at the aft end of the cockpit table.
- B&G Hydra 2000 instrumentation and B&G Hercules autopilot.
- B&G Hybrid touch chartplotter at Chart table and in aft end of cockpit table, visible from helm but not obtrusive.
- 4 x B&G H2000 FFD in cockpit at helm and either side of companionway. No displays on mast.
- Simrad VHF at chart table and at starboard helm.
- B&G autopilot at starboard helm.
- Custom Shipman touchscreen yacht management system with tankage displays and many other options.
- Fridge & freezer cooling systems (also fridge in cockpit).
- Gas oven with 4 burner gas hob, Miele dishwasher, Candy washing machine.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair A/C with compressors and air handlers in each area. Air-conditioning has separate shore power input.
- Saloon: 40” Samsung Smart TV.
- Bose Home Theatre system.
- Bose speakers & in cockpit.
- Wifi enabled via 4g in range, otherwise via satellite.
Summary of Accommodation:
- The interior of LUNNA A is a very bright and airy finish with painted surfaces in white with teak highlights and subtle hints of blue carbon weave on the inside of the hull.
Description of layout from forwards:
- 2 Crew in one cabin with en-suite heads.
- Bunk beds for 2 crew and storage below.
- Direct access to the deck through hatch.
- LUNNA A was originally specified with a twin forward cabin for the first owner. The current owner has removed the starboard single and created a double on the port side with additional cabinetry the centreline with combined storage.
- A B&G FFD at the end of the bed gives a readout of the wind conditions, and also an airconditioning control for the cabin.
- There is an additional sofa berth on the starboard side as per the original.
- The owner’s cabin has mirror image large storage units forward of the berths and have bed height hull windows with built in screens.
- A full width techma heads forward of the main cabin, with heads on one side and basin opposite, and full length mirror that is useable in the man cabin with the door open.
- Through a door forward is another full width shower room with waterproof doors and watertight door leading to the crew cabin.
- In the saloon, panoramic deck windows give visibility all round and smaller hull windows give glimpses of the horizon when seated.
- LUNNA A has a smaller instrumentation area in the main saloon where the standard Shipman 63 has a dedicated raised chart table. This is in order to fit in the extra ensuite for the third cabin. The upshot of this gives a longer galley area, the ensuite heads and there is adequate room on the saloon table for a full chart.
- There is a seat at the chart table that stores under the chart table when not in use.
- 2 x Twin, both with ensuite port and starboard.
- The twin beds can be combined to make doubles.
- Both cabins have hull windows with screens and a deck hatch for ventilation and also a small hatch into the cockpit.
- Heads have showers and plenty of room.
- LUNNA A is fitted with a carbon mast, boom and retractable spinnaker pole. All of which are in excellent condition.
- The EC6 carbon standing rigging has a long life and minimal maintenance.
- The benefits of carbon rigging are as much for the cruising sailor as the racing sailor. As righting moment is increased, reefing is less urgent, and pitching into a headsea and rolling at anchor is minimised.
- EC6 carbon rigging (2017), PBO forestay.
- Hall spars deck stepped carbon boom and mast.
- Detachable inner forestay.
- Single line reefing.
- Harken switch track with ball bearing cars.
- Navtec hydraulic vang and backstay.
- Emergency vang release under each helm wheel. Manual panel in cockpit.
- Manual jib furling system for simplicity, led back to the cockpit and to the powered primary or secondary winches.
- Deck Gear: All by Harken.
- Hydraulically operated Harken 990 winches 3 speed for both primary and secondary.
- Fully battened mainsail.
- Full North 3Di sail wardrobe, (New 2013), plus A4 and code 0 in storage bag on deck.
- Full set of North Spectra Carbon sails.
- Hydraulically operated passarelle. Unique to the Shipman 63, the aft bench seat in the cockpit rotates around to create a passarelle with incorporated handrail. It also doubles as a very good diving board.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Hydraulically operated carbon anchor arm system, folds back into anchor locker when not in use.
- Carbon stowaway anchor system with 35kg CQR anchor and 100m x 10mm anchor chain (80m stainless and 20m galvanised).
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- A very heavy duty bimini has bene constructed to be able to be left up while sailing and provide safe grab rails and a n easy passage to the foredeck. If not required, it is simple to remove.
- All canvas work replaced in 2019 in a royal blue.
Tender & Outboard:
- Custom carbon fibre tender built by Shipman with 4-stroke Yamaha 4hp outboard.
- Stores forward facing in lazarette between rudder posts.
- Easy access from the cockpit floor and to load and unload.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.