This boat is owned by its original owner since new. This 57 is an evolution of the infamous 54 Bertram and includes a mezzanine. The 54 was known for its toughness under the most severe conditions. She was the gold standard in offshore performance fisherman. The 57 is that and more! This 57 has a top speed of 40 Knots and a 36 knot cruising speed. A proven fish raiser and tournament winner, the 57 is a boat that will give you the best memories of any boat you have ever owned.
Call or text Morgan at 954-614-2087
Entering the Salon you have an L shaped sofa to port and TV to Starboard. Forward to port is the galley with the dinette across. Continuing down the companionway stairs to port is the Master Stateroom with en-suite head and shower.
. Across from the Master stateroom to starboard is the 3rd Cabin with side by side berths. This cabin has a door forward to the head and shower, which also has a door to the companionway. This head is also the day head.
All the way forward is the VIP cabin with en-suite head and shower.
The wood throughout the boat is matte finished cherrywood. No milking wood! All counters in the boat are Corian. Non carpeted floors are Amtico.
2 X Caterpillar C-32'
Engines have newer model improved Afercoolers and new turbochargers
• 2 X 23 KW Kohler diesel
• Acoustical and thermal insulation in the engine room
• Blowers (2). engine room
• Dual Racor fuel filters-main engines
• Emergency bilge water evacuation system, engine driven
• Emergency engine shut-down system
• Engine and machinery room lighting AC+DC
• Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine and machinery rooms w/automatic and remote manual controls plus audible and visual discharge signals
• Fuel filters on generators supply
• Hydraulic steering w/power assist
• Hot water heater - 20 gallons
• Oil change system
• Trolling valves
• Vibration dampening isolators for engines
• 24V DC batteries panel w/switches for main engines and main battery disconnect switches
• 24V DC fuses for uninterrupted power to bilge pumps, fire and bilge flood monitors
• Air conditioning zoned direct expansion total 54,000 BTU
• Batteries (6D), heavy duty , I bank of 2 batt. ea. for house, l bank 4 batt ea. for engines: 1 bank 12V generators .
• Converters (2), 50 amp 24 v
• Isoboost transformers (2)
• (2) Glendinning cable masters shore power cord retriever
•Anchor.DELTA 55 lbs. with 200' of 1/2' high tensile chain
• Electric windlass, 24 V 1500 W. with deck mounted controls
• Bomar Foredeck hatches w/screen (3)
Murray Brothers Teak Fighting Chair (Refinished 7/20)
• Access hatches to lazarette. gasketed. scuppered. and dogged
• Cockpit coaming padding
• Cockpit lights (3)
• Fresh water washdown
• Prep center with cutting board and sink with salt and fresh water faucets
• stbd side baitwell
• port side freezer
• Removable fish box with macerator pump
• Rod holders (4)
• Salt water washdown
• Transom fish box insulated. with overboard drain
• Under gunwale storage for boat hook and gaff
• Zero trim effect. FRP fuel rank 1500 Gallons
• Bilge pumps (4); (3) auto/manual. (I) auto only
• GRP 250 Gallon water tank
• Holding tank (reinforced ABS) with liquid level monitors and plumbed for dock side pump out
• Sump tank (reinforced ABS) w/automatic pump-out for shower and sink water
• Trim tabs.
•Aquamet 17 Shafts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.