Wicked Good is a well-maintained 2008 Beneteau Cyclades 51.5, designed by Berret-Racoupeau, with the spacious, preferred full-beam Owner's SR with ensuite His and Her Heads with Showers, Toilets, and Vanities forward. You won't find a nicer Master Stateroom on an aft cockpit sailboat of this size; boasting a walk-around Queen Bed! There are 2 additional private SRs aft, each with its own Head, vanity and shower, plus a single berth Crew (or Kid's) quarters (and/or storage) in the forepeak. This well-equipped racer/cruiser is ready for its next adventure in luxurious comfort and style for large families, or 3 couples.
Complete with a full suite of Raymarine Electronics, including a 2020 Raymarine eS Series 7" Hybridtouch Multifunction Display, AIS Class B Transponder, ST-70 Autopilot, ST-70 Wind, Speed, Depth Digital displays, VHF radio & dual Ritchie Compasses, this spacious yacht also has all the desirable systems you will need for extended cruising, including an EPIRB and 10-person offshore life raft (needs to be re-certified).
She has plenty of electrical power on-the-go from a 9KW Onan Generator in a sound shield, 3 CruiseAir A/C systems, and a well-equipped galley with a 3-Burner SS Propane Stove & Oven, two separate Vitrifrigo 12V Refrigerators with Freezer compartments and dual deep SS sinks.
With a 6'6" fin keel with a bulb, and dual helm stations for fantastic visibility on all points of sail, Wicked Good is a stable and lively performer in all wind and sea conditions; having proven her ability and strength during seven years of cruising in the Virgin Islands & Bahamas, one Atlantic crossing, and a passage from Tortola to Florida. Her all-Harken deck layout, with Four two-speed self-tailing winches; one of which is a 12V Electric 2-Speed Winch, are strategically located to handle any line, sheet or halyard with a push of a button.
RECENT UPGRADES SINCE 2015:
- UK Mainsail, 105% Genoa & Flasher Tri-Radial Cruising Spinnaker
- Sunbrella Bimini, Dodger & Sailcover 2018
- Teak-Lite Synthetic Teak Decking in Cockpit & on Swim Platform 2018
- Raymarine eS Series 7" Hybridtouch Multifunction Color Display 2020
- Raymarine ST-70 AutoPilot 2018
- Raymarine ST-70 Wind Speed & Direction Display 2018
- Raymarine ST-70 Digital Depth, Speed & Log
- Swing-Lift SS Outboard Motor Lift
- Mercury 9.9 HP 4-Stroke Outboard 2014
- Underwater Lights 2017
- Dripless Shaft Seal Replaced
- Cutlass Bearing Replaced
- 3-Blade Feathering Propeller
- Bottom Stripped; Interprotect 2000 Barrier Coats 2018
- Trinidad Anti-fouling Paint 2018
- ROCNA 25 Anchor
If you are looking for a proven Bluewater cruiser that is exceptionally clean and ready for your cruising adventures, you won't find a better value than this 2008 Beneteau 51' Cyclades 51.5.
Call now to schedule a personal inspection because this is a "Wicked Good" deal and she won't last long on the market at this price.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Vlag: United States
Kiel: Andere kiel
Romp type: waterverplaatsing
Lengte over alles: 51 ft 3 in
Breedte: 16 ft 1 in
Lengte over water: 49 ft 3 in
Minimum diepgang: 6 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 6 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 30142 lbs
Drooj Gewicht: 30142 lbs
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 4JH4-HTE
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Kruissnelheid: 7 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 8 Knots
Aantal watertanks: 3 (246 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 2 (116 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: 4 (80 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 4
Aantal toiletten: 5
This 2008 Beneteau Cyclades 51.5 Sloop is the preferred 3 Stateroom/4 Head plus single-berth/1 head crew layout and is fully equipped for comfortable cruising with three Air Conditioning systems, a 9Kw GenSet in a sound-shield, a huge galley with two refrigerators, each with a freezer compartment, and ample interior and cockpit seating for all your guests. There are 7 opening Lewmar deck hatches, 15 opening port-lights, plus efficient and quiet Hella fans in every cabin providing excellent ventilation throughout the interior with varnished teak cabinetry and durable Amtico synthetic teak flooring.
Enter the salon from the cockpit companionway molded stairs and ensuite heads for each of the aft double-berth cabins are on each side. Moving forward to starboard is the forward-facing Nav Table and a U-Shaped convertible Dinette with varnished teak table and an additional Island bench seat in the middle of the salon facing starboard with storage under. Opposite the dinette to port is the galley with a center Island with countertops, a freezer and generous storage, and along the Port side is a second refrigerator/freezer, a SS 3-Burner Propane Stove with Oven, laminate wood-trimmed counter-tops, generous storage cabinets above and below, as well as two deep SS sinks with H/C pressure water and a manual foot pump.
Continuing forward of the salon is the Dual-Entry Master stateroom with a centerline walk-around queen berth with separate His & Her hanging lockers and private ensuite Heads on each side with vanity, sink, toilet and shower in each one. Additional storage drawers are under the bed pedestal. Aft are two private staterooms with double beds, hanging lockers, storage shelves, and each has its own dual-entry heads with showers and vanities that are accessible ensuite or from the Salon. Each cabin has opening deck hatches as well as opening port-lights.
Accessible from a deck hatch on the foredeck is a single-berth Crew or Kid quarter with a sink and head.
As you will find in the best-designed Bluewater sailboats, including this 2008 Beneteau 51.5 Cyclades Sloop, the well-equipped Galley of Wicked Good is located at the center of the boat, along the Port side of the Salon, where the sea-going motion is minimal at the pivot point. A Center Island with generous countertops and cabinetry below, provides a practical two-sided Galley layout for safety and comfort while underway.
- Double SS deep Sinks with H/C Pressure water & manual foot pump.
- Laminated work surface surrounded with wood handrail.
- 2 plastic waste bins under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving along hull for stowage.
- Gimballed 3-burner propane Stove and Oven.
- Bar unit: shelving with door, capable of taking a refrigeration unit as an option.
- 3 opening ports to coachroof coaming .
- 1 opening deck hatch with blackout blind and mosquito screen.
- Two Vitrifrigo 12V air-cooled compressor Refrigerators with Freezer Compartments.
- Headroom: 6' 7".
Sails & Rigging
Wicked Good is rigged for easy sailing whether you have a full crew of 9, or sailing only with your First Mate. All lines are led aft to the cockpit and three Harken two speed self-tailing winches plus one 12V Electric Harken two speed self-tailing Winch strategically mounted to be accessible to nearly every line, sheet, and halyard ensures that this 2008 Beneteau Cyclades 51.5 Sloop can be easily sailed by a couple.
- RIGGED: Sloop rigged with double backstays / fractional rig.
- MAST & BOOM / Anodized Aluminum: Z-Spars
- Spreaders: Two sets of raked spreaders. Stepped: Deck stepped.
- STANDING RIGGING: 1 x 19 stainless steel wire to swaged studs, to open bronze bodied turnbuckles.
- RUNNING RIGGING: Pre-stretched Dacron.
- Primaries 2 x Harken 53 two speed self-tailing winches.
- Cabin top 1 x Harken 44 two speed self-tailing winch (port).
- 1 x Harken 44 12V / two speed self-tailing winch (starboard).
- GENOA FURLING GEAR: ProFurl drum and foil on the forestay.
- BOOM-VANG: Rope purchase.
- CHAIN PLATES: Stainless steel chainplates are through-bolted to the sides of the hull.
- - UK Sails Mainsail (2015).
- - UK Sails Furling 105% Genoa (2015).
- - UK Sails Flasher 1.5 oz. Tri-Radial Cruising Spinnaker (2015).BIMINI & SPRAY DODGER: Cockpit Bimini and spray dodger with stainless steel frames. (2016)
- SAIL COVERS: UK Stack-pack with lazy jacks (2018)
Electronics & Navigation
Pack your bags, fill the refrigerator and freezer with food, and Wicked Good is ready to take you cruising with a well-equipped suite of Raymarine Navigation Electronics.
- GPS/CHART PLOTTER: Raymarine eS HybridTouch Color Multi-Function Display (2020)
- AIS Class B Transponder_Em-Trak B100
- AUTOPILOT: Raymarine ST70 with a linear drive. (2018)
- DEPTH & BOAT SPEED: Raymarine ST-70 TriData Speed, Log (2018)
- WIND: Raymarine ST-70 Wind Speed & Direction (2018)
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS: Standard Horizon Explorer VHF (2018)
- STEERING COMPASSES: 2 x Ritchie pedestal type magnetic compasses
- Sharp 32? TV
- Sony Stereo with 4 stereo speakers.
Whether you are at-sea sailing at 8 knots in the trade winds, anchored in a quiet harbor, or nestled in a marina, this 51? Beneteau Cyclades 2008 sloop has an upgraded electrical system to ensure you can operate all your 120V and 12V systems at anytime.
- 9Kw Onan Generator in a Sound-shield (approx. 4,668 Hours)
- AIR CONDITIONING: 7,000 BTU CruisAir compressor forward.
16,000 BTU CruisAir compressor saloon.
10,000 BTU CruisAir compressor aft.
- House Batteries: 2 x 210Ah Lifeline GPL-4DA AGM battery (starboard aft bunk).
12-volt 1 x 198Ah West Marine AGM battery (starboard aft bunk).
2 x 210Ah Lifeline AGM batteries (port aft bunk).
- Engine Start Battery: 1 x West Marine 92Ah AGM battery (forward of the engine).
- Generator start battery: 1 x Lifeline GPL-27T AGM battery (starboard aft bunk).
- Circuit Protection Devices: Isolation switches.
- Power distribution System: 12V labeled circuit breaker panel.
- Volt & Ammeters: Digital voltmeter
- Charging system: 80A alternator.
- 2 x 25A / 110V Dolphin battery chargers.
- REFRIGERATION: Vitrifrigo 12-v air-cooled compressor (refrigerator).
Vitrifrigo 12V air-cooled compressor (freezer).
- Battery Chargers: 2 x Dolphin 25A battery chargers.
- Shore power: 1 x 30A + 1 x 50A cables.
Outlets: 110V receptacles.
- Coupling relays for battery charging. Electrical equipment:
- Back-lit electrical panel with 21 x 12 V switches and 4 x 220V switches.
- 1 x 120V and 12V voltmeter.
- 12V circuit is protected by fuses (one per switch).
- 120V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30 mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit.
- Lights: Bi-colour navigation light on pulpit.
- Stern light on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
Engine & Mechanical
You won't be disappointed when you need to use your "iron spinnaker" on this 2008 Beneteau 51' Cyclades 51.5 because the 16-Valve Yanmar 110hp diesel has been maintained to a high level; starts up easily, burns clean and performs to full manufacturer's specs at all RPMs, and incredibly smooth and quiet. The upgraded 3-Blade feathering propeller improves sailing performance and speed, and results in extra control and thrust when powering in reverse. One look at the 9kW Onan Generator in a sound shield, located behind the engine; and her clean condition will explain why it has proven to be a workhorse and its performance belies its age and hours.
- ENGINE: Yanmar 4JH4-e turbo charged four-cylinder 16-Valve diesel engine with approx. 4,000 hours as of 1/20..
- HORSEPOWER: 110hp. 80.9kW @ 3200 RPM (Maximum) / 73.6kW @ 3101 RPM (Continuous)
- GEARBOX: ?Hurth ZF30M? iA: 2.15 iB: 2.63
- GENERATOR: Onan model MDKBL 9 kW, approx. 4,668 hrs (as of 1/20).
- DESIGNED BOAT SPEED: 8 knots.
- ENGINE COOLING: Fresh water cooled, through a heat exchanger.
- ENGINE EXHAUST: Wet exhaust. Mixing elbow to a plastic ?Vetus? waterlock, through looped reinforced exhaust hosing to a stainless skin fitting.
- COMPRESSORS & ALTERNATORS FITTED: A single 80A alternator.
- SHAFT & COUPLINGS: Stainless steel shaft to a rigid gearbox coupling.
- PROPELLER SHAFT SEAL: Dripless shaft seal. (2018)
- FUEL FILTERS: ?Racor 500MA? primary filter / water separator.
- PROPELLER: Three bladed Feathering propeller.
- P. BRACKET / STRUT / CUTLASS BEARING: External fiberglass strut.
- ENGINE STOP: Electric.
- PANEL & ALARMS: ?Yanmar? engine panel with tachometer & alarms.
- ENGINE CONTROLS: ?Morse? cables.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mold.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade feathering Max-Prop propeller.
- 2 Poly roto-molded fuel tanks (123 gallons x 2) under aft berths, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
Hull & Deck
If you ever wondered why the majority of charter sailboats in the world are made by Beneteau: think Strong, Reliable, Easy to Handle, Sea-Kindly Performance, and Value. Wicked Good is no exception. This 2008 Beneteau Cyclades 51.5 Sloop has proven her pedigree during a Med & Trans-Atlantic Crossing, five years of charter cruising in the Caribbean, a passage from Tortola to Florida, & 5 years cruising in Florida and the Bahamas. A 2018 out of the water survey by a credentialed and well-respected marine surveyor found no structural deficiencies and found her to be in "overall above-average cosmetic and working condition."
Osmosis prevention is by the use of a white vinylester gelcoat and Interlux InterProtect 2000 was applied to the hull prior to last bottom paint job in 2018
- WINDLASS: Quick 12-volt vertical windlass with a remote control.
- GROUND TACKLE:
- Primary Anchor: 25kg / 55lb ROCNA
Chain / rode: Approximately 150ft x 12mm chain.
- Secondary Anchor: 16kg / 35lb ?Britany?.
Chain / rode: Approximately 15ft x 10mm chain + nylon rode.
- HULL MATERIAL: Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP). The hull is single-skinned below the waterline. The upper hull is balsa sandwich construction with reinforced areas.
- COLOR: White gelcoat.
- FRAMING: A built-in Internal Grid Unit (IGU) is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is to absorb the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc.) and it spreads any loads reducing the strain on the hull. Plywood bulkheads rest in liner recesses and are bonded to the upper hull with fiberglass tabbing. Semi-bulkheads are attached with bonding putty.
- The inner molding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier.
- DECK & SUPERSTRUCTURE: Composite fiberglass with balsa core and a molded non-skid surface provides an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- The deck is reinforced single-skin under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck molding gives the deck a perfect finish.
- HULL to DECK JOINT: The deck is chemically bonded to the hull in a vertical flange. An anodized aluminum cap rail covers this vertical joint.
- BULKHEADS: Marine plywood.
- CEILINGS: White fiberglass moldings.
- KEEL: Cast iron fin keel with a bulb.
- KEEL BOLTS: Stainless steel.
- RUDDER: A fiberglass spade rudder with foam core and a fiberglass rudderstock.
- BOW & additions: Raked bow with two stainless steel anchor supports.
- STERN & additions: Reverse transom (walk through) with a hinged access hatch / step covering the liferaft storage locker. There are two transom lockers and a hinged stainless steel swim ladder.
- THROUGH HULL FITTINGS: Bronze skin fittings with bronze bodied ball valves. The holding tank drain seacocks and skin fittings are plastic.
- DECK HATCHES: 7 Lewmar aluminum=framed smoked plexi-glass.
- OPENING PORTLIGHTS: 15 ?Lewmar? opening portlights.
- COCKPIT SEATS & TRANSOM: Fiberglass moldings.
- A skeg is molded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
Cockpit & Helms
You won't find a more comfortable and spacious cockpit for entertaining, with center-line dual folding tables, yet efficient and ergonomically designed for line handling and visibility from either of the two Helm stations equipped with Destroyer-size SS Wheels on this 51?Beneteau Cyclades 2008 Sloop. Teak-Lite Synthetic teak decking was installed on the Cockpit table, seats, and swim platform in 2019; adding a fresh touch of elegance to this well-maintained yacht.
- STEERING SYSTEM: Two wheels - wheel to sprocket, roller chain to stainless steel wire through aluminum directional pulleys to an aluminum quadrant.
- Emergency Aluminum Tiller
- Self-draining cockpit with non-slip GRP floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with non-slip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves - quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table is fitted with a built in 12V removable Light Fixture, storage locker, glass holder, bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water cockpit shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
Plumbing & Tankage
You will never have to worry about metal tanks rusting out on your boat after you own this 2008 Beneteau Cyclades 51.5 Sloop because they are all durable roto-molded impact-resistant plastic. Redundancy is built in to the water supply with a manual water pump installed at the Galley sinks.
- WATER TANKS: 256 US gallons / 970lt in 3 plastic tanks ? 1 x 330lt forward + 2 x 320lt tanks amidships
- DIESEL: 106 US gallons / 400lt in two plastic tanks under the aft bunks.
- HOLDING TANKS: 4 x 20-gallon plastic tanks. Gravity drain or shore pump out.
- HOT WATER: 10 gallon Quick Nautic Boiler 40 water heater ? water heated via the engine heat exchanger or 120v AC.
- MARINE SANITATION DEVICES: 5 Jabsco piston type manual marine toilets.
- PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER SYSTEM: 1 x Jabsco Par-Max 3, 3.5 GPM / 40 PSI diaphragm pump and accumulator tank.
- BILGE PUMPS ? Electric: Rule 2000 2000 GPH submersible bilge pump, fitted with a Rule automatic float switch.
Manual Bilge Pump: 1 x Plastimo 925 pump (40 LPM) ? cockpit.
- High Water alarms: ?In use? warning light on the 12-v panel at the chart table.
- COOKING GAS: 2 x 10lb aluminum propane tanks in a dedicated transom locker & a weatherproof additional propane tank for the Magma Propane BBQ Grill.
- SEACOCKS: Bronze and plastic ball-valve type seacocks.
- PIPING & HOSE CLAMPS ? Diesel: Approved fuel hose.
- Propane: Approved flexible propane hose and tank storage locker.
- Freshwater: Rigid plastic piping.
- SHOWERS: 5 ? Showers in each head and a cockpit shower.
- SHOWER SUMPS & REFRIGERATION PUMP: Whale Gulper 220 diaphragm type pumps.
- FOOT PUMP: A Whale fresh water pump at the galley sink.
- LIFE RAFT: 10-person Plastimo Transocean? Type 1 / Group A liferaft in a fiberglass capsule. s/n: 52395G0006 (Needs Re-Certification).
- EPIRB: ACR 104MHz GPS EPIRB
- PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICES: 8 adult lifejackets.
- THROWABLE DEVICES: 1 Horseshoe lifering (USCG Type IV PFD) with a man overboard light.
- SOUND SIGNALS: Manual foghorn.
- VISUAL DISTRESS SIGNALS: 4 x red hand flares (Expire 09/2014).
- NAVIGATIONAL LIGHTING: Bi-color, stern, steaming and anchor light.
- LIFE LINES: Double stainless steel wire through stainless steel stanchions.
- FIRST AID KIT:
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS: 2 x 3lb + 4 x 2kg dry powder extinguishers.
- OTHER: Wooden plugs & fire blanket..
EXCLUSIONS: Excluded are personal and other items found onboard during inspection or shown in photos on Central Listing Agent's Website that are not specifically described in text of the Listing Specifications. However, all safety items that are onboard during inspections that are required by the USCG, as well as a minimum number of dock lines, fenders, and boat hooks to safely operate and dock the vessel are included, whether identified in the Web Description or not.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
- 2014 West Marine 10' Inflatable PVC RIB
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.