- Built in winter 2006
- First launch and delivery 2007
- Only private use
- Silver hull with black stripe / White superstructure
- Interior cherry wood essence
- Radar with raymarine Plotter 2017
- Moquette 2018
- Interior sofa 2018
- Surface drive and engines maintenance regularly done only by official service points
- Extra maintenance done in 2019
- Total refitting and services year 2018 and 2019 for a total amount of € 80.000
- Year 2020 Painting of the entire hull and superstructure in ice white (excluding cockpit ); replacement of the teak of the aft platform; side walkways and bow; new cushions aft, cockpit and bow new; engines, generator and arneson propulsion system serviced for a total amount of € 110.000
- Trade-ins are considered
- Rif. 1207M
- Costruita nel secondo semestre 2006
- Prima immatricolazione e consegna 2007
- Solo uso privato
- Scafo grigio con fascia nera e sovrastruttura bianca
- Interni in ciliegio
- Radar con Raymarine Plotter 2017
- Moquette 2018
- Divani interni 2018
- Eliche di superficie e manutenzione motori periodica
- Manutenzioni straordinarie fatte nel 2019
- Manutenzioni ordinarie e straordinarie nella primavera 2018 e inverno 2019 per un totale di € 80.000
- Anno 2020 Verniciatura di tutto lo scafo e sovrastruttura in bianchio ghiaccio (pozzetto escluso), sostiuzione del teak della plancetta di poppa, camminamenti laterali e prua; cuscinerie esterne poppa, pozzetto e prua nuove; tagliando motori, gruppo elettrogeno e sistema di propulsione arneson. lavori per un importo totale di circa € 110.000
- Possibilità di permute
- Rif. 1207M
For more information write to email@example.com or for more yachts on sale visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
Advertising of this vessel is not permitted in any printed material, on internet or in any other media without prior written consent from this office. Vessel particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
CMM Yacht Service was founded in 2004. It's an Italian artisan Company with 360 ° expertise in yacht service and refitting. With headquarters in Italy and offices in the French Riviera, CMM has unlimited organizational and logistical capacity for intervention.
• 360° assistance
• World wide service and refitting
• Company staff to guarantee the best quality in the final result
CMM Yacht Service is Ferretti Group's Master Service Point: an acknowledgment reserved only to Companies that represent excellence in customer care for all the Ferretti Group brands such as Custom Line, Ferretti Yacht, Mochi Craft, Itama, Pershing, Riva.
Stabilizing specialist: CMM Yacht Service is authorized dealer, installer and service point for the two leading Companies in the field: Seakeeper and Humphree.
Visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
Hull silver with black stripe
Hydraulic Garage for tender up to 325 jet
Hydraulic swimming ladder
Port and Starbord winch
Teak on the swimming platform and cockpit
External galley with: sink, hot plates, fridge, ice maker
Internal galley with: sink, hot plates, microwave oven and dish washer
External tv with tv lift up/down
Sat TV antenna
Tv in lower saloon, master cabin, vip cabin, external cockpit
Hi-Fi music sistem in all the cabins and external cockpit
Air condition in the external cockpit and all the cabin - Condaria 36.000 BTU
External cover for the cockpit
External covers for the windows of the superstructure
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Ribs, dinghies, water toys and out-board engines are not included in the sale unless otherwise stated. All negotiations and agreements are subject to exchange of final written contracts.