Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Queen Long Marine
Ontwerper: German Frers
Lengte over alles: 69 ft 7 in
Breedte: 18 ft 0 in
Lengte over water: 61 ft 7 in
Minimum diepgang: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 12 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 38182 kg
Totaal vermogen: 240 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 4LHA-STP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 240 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 8
Aantal toiletten: 4
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Solid hand-laid Twaron reinforced fiberglass hull using vinylester resins and isophthalic gel coat with epoxy barrier coating. There is a watertight collision bulkhead aft of forepeak locker.
- In 2008 the hull was Awlgripped Stars & Stripes blue with clear coat, gold cove stripe, white boot stripe and black bottom. There is a teak rubrail with stainless striker and six Lexan topside windows.
- Underwater hull was stripped, sanded and newly painted in January 2017.
- There is a teak rub-rail with stainless striker and six Lexan topside windows.
- Centreboard configuration offers minimum draft of 8'6" with board up and a maximum of 12'4" with board down.
- Fiberglass with balsa core, white gelcoat and molded-in tan nonskid.
- "Scooped" transom with molded-in steps, swim platform and built-in swim ladder.
- There is a transom garage door that opens hydraulically for easy access to extensive storage space with custom shelving, along with large corner lazerette lockers each side, accessible on the aft deck.
- On the foredeck, there is a deep forepeak locker with line hangers and separate split chain locker forward.
- Teak toe rails are bare with rounded edges for easy maintenance.
- All stainless deck hardware including grab rails, six stainless hatches, numerous opening portholes and dorade vents, double anchor rollers, genoa tracks, mooring cleats, chocks etc.
- Stainless bow protection plate added 2017.
- Stainless deck fairlead shields, added 2015.
Keel & Rudder:
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 hp diesel with drip-less shaft seal, shaft isolation coupler and Maxi 3-blade feathering propeller (propeller had a factory rebuild 2014).
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx 5431 (September 2020).
- Cruising speed – approx 10 knots.
- Maximum speed – approx 11 knots.
- New turbo fitted to engine (November 2019).
- Shaft cutters and line deflector for rudder.
- Flowscan fuel monitoring system.
- Electric oil change pump for main engine and generator.
- Dual Racor fuel filters with bypass valves for fuel polishing.
- Fuel tanks cleaned and fuel polished 2014.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Bowthruster -Lewmar 300 kg 24 volt (2 new batteries and charger 2016).
AMANTE features a customized electrical system whereby all AC functions are powered by multiple heavy-duty inverters, drawing from a large 24 volt battery bank that is charged directly from shore power or via a DC generator. In addition, all key systems – refrigeration, hydraulics, navigation, lighting, water, waste pumps, water heater, heads, watermaker – are DC based. This provides two primary advantages: universal shore power compatibility around the world, and the ability to run “quiet ship” for extended periods of time.
- 24 Volt DC electrical system with custom panels and full meters for managing current flow.
- 12-volt plugs in cockpit and at nav station.
- TV/phone inlet.
- Large house bank with Victron AGM 12 volt batteries, total 1,470 amp-hrs (all new spring 2017).
- Separate battery banks for engine, generator, electronics and bow thruster.
- Bow thruster battery new spring 2016; Battery for electronics new spring 2017).
- 3 x Victron isolation transformers able to handle shore power anywhere in the world.
- 4 x Victron 100 amp/24 volt battery chargers.
- 6 x Victron 3 Kw inverters to power all AC functions (with the exception of dive compressor and air conditioning, which runs off the generator).
- Victron battery charger balancer added 2016.
- Gen-set battery monitor added 2016.
- Balmar 220 amp alternator in addition to standard 70 amp (New 2014).
- Generator: Fischer Panda 15 Kw/24 volt DC generator, new in 2011 (1760 hours as at March 2019).
- 2 x 32 amp/240 volt shore inlets (both bow and stern) with multiple adapters.
- Numerous shore cables and European adapters.
- Electrical bonding system including two 3” copper strips bow to stern each side.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurized fresh water with dual pumps.
- Seagull IV-X6 water filtration system plumbed to all cold-water taps.
- Heating & hot water: Diesel fired furnace for continuous hot water and cabin heating. 50 litre hot water tank and back-up electrical heating coil.
- Spectra 40 GPH DC watermaker.
- Three automatic electric bilge pumps plus lazarette pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Custom monitor panels for easy fuel and water tank level management.
- Total capacity of 2650 litres in a stainless steel tank.
- Total capacity of 1514 litres in a stainless steel tank.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 3 x gray water tanks.
- 2 x black water tanks.
- Both are fibreglass with custom monitor panel and automatic pump out.
- Raymarine GPS/Chart plotter with dual sensors, GS 125 glass bridge displays at each helm.
- 12” ES display in cockpit.
- Autopilot control at helm, portside.
- Cell phone repeater on mast.
- Sirius weather.
At chart table:
- GS 165 glass bridge display at nav station.
- Plus option to display on the saloon TV screen.
- Chart plotters upgraded to current generation 2017 with wi-fi and iPad integration.
- Deck camera viewable on nav. station chart plotter screen.
- Raymarine sailing instruments with speed, wind and depth in cockpit and repeaters at nav station.
- Radar upgraded 2017 to Quantum digital wireless system.
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot with remote at nav station, plus wireless remote.
- ICOM M-802 SSB.
- ICOM 504 VHF.
- Immarsat satphone with internet interface.
- Lenovo laptop (Oct 2015), fax, printer and interface with plotter, GPS, sat phone.
- WiFi on mast with boat network – system upgrade 2015.
- Digital fishfinder.
- Twin Frigoboat Stainless Steel front-opening DC refrigerator units (can be used as freezer units).
- Frigoboat top opening DC freezer compartment.
- Novacool beverage cooler/refrigerator adjacent companionway for convenient day use.
- U-line icemaker.
- Force 10 propane stove with oven and granite cover.
- GE Advantium convection/microwave oven.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawer.
- Broan trash compactor.
- Espresso machine.
- Instant hot water dispenser.
- Full complement of dishes, glasses, cutlery, galley ware, etc.
- Full-sized stacked Miele stainless washer and dryer units at aft end.
- 4 x Tecma automatic toilets with fresh water flush and custom controls. New toilet seats in 2017.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Air-conditioning - Central dual-stage Cruisair chilled water air-conditioning system.
- Cabin fans at each berth and in main saloon and galley.
- Exhaust blowers for all heads.
- Central vacuum system with toe-kick sweep inlets.
- Main saloon widescreen 47” multi-region TV, with lift to hide from view.
- Plus a 42” US TV on the forward bulkhead.
- Custom flat screen TV in owner’s cabin hidden behind one-way mirror.
- TV’s to saloon and owner cabin upgraded 2017.
- Flat screen TV’s in each double guest cabin.
- Independent DVD players and audio amplifiers in each cabin (all iPOD ready).
- Alpine entertainment management system to feed audio to all cabins and cockpit.
- Jamo speakers and controls throughout.
- Blu-Ray system added to saloon and aft cabin in 2017.
- KVH Tracvision sat TV will track both US and Euro satellites.
- Upgrade of satellite TV dish and electronics to current generation in 2017.
- Interior lights and dimmers retrofitted with LED lighting summer 2015.
- Vimar light switches with dimmers throughout.
- LED navigation lights.
- Multi-colour selectable courtesy lights below.
- Twin underwater lights at transom.
- Rope accent and foot lighting throughout including cockpit.
- Transom stair lighting.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 8 berths in 4 cabins, inc. crew.
- Three ensuite owner/guest cabins, plus additional ensuite crew/guest cabin.
- Finely crafted solid teak joinery work finished to a high level throughout the interior, including all flush mounted raised panel or louvered cabinet doors and burled fiddle inlays.
- Cabin soles are satin finished teak with ebony inlays and custom locking mechanisms.
- Head and shower areas are all painted white Awlgrip and feature Corian vanity tops, solid Corian sinks and heated towel racks.
- Hanging lockers are lined with cedar.
- There are Oceanair hatch screens/blinds throughout with motorized shades in main saloon. Upholstery is custom leather, with custom mattresses, tasteful bedding, towels and other décor throughout.
- There are also crew covers and sole covers.
- Interior cabin sole was stripped and newly varnished spring 2017.
- There are big storage areas under the port cabin berth and forward under the sole aft of the forward berth.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward Guest Stateroom:
- Beginning forward is a private stateroom with a centre-line queen berth, seat and significant storage space including two large hanging lockers.
- There are two hull portlights and a deck hatch.
- An en-suite head is forward along with a shower stall shared with the port guest cabin.
Port Guest Stateroom:
- Forward of the main saloon and to port is the second guest cabin, featuring a generous double berth, hanging locker and multiple drawers.
- There are three opening portholes and a deck hatch.
- A head and shower stall is across the passageway which can be closed off at night to provide ensuite access.
- New mattress 2017.
- AMANTE’s main saloon is quite spacious for a vessel of this size, due in part to her generous 18’ beam.
- A large L-settee is to port, with a beautiful burled table that expands as needed to accommodate six comfortably and can be raised or lowered by electric lift.
- Two custom chairs are inboard with anchors for tie-down while underway.
- To starboard is a full-length settee with an up/down flat screen TV hidden from view – here there is also a large stowage space (a two level storage bin that goes down to the hull bottom accessed from the top under the fixed port. It goes down almost two meters.
- Here her owners stowed spares down deep and the ditch bag and medical kit and manuals up high. It’s behind the pop up TV.
- The central vac is forward with storage between it and the TV accessed behind the settee back.
- The entire space feels light and open due to numerous hatches, white-trimmed deck port-lights and two hull windows.
Note: All the saloon settees have storage underneath the seats down to the sole where we kept wine and food stores.
- At build the saloon settees were located further inboard than the standard builds to decrease volume in the saloon so we could walk around more safely in a seaway and add storage.
- Aft and to starboard is a U-shaped navigation station with easy access to the cockpit.
- There are built-in backlit switch panels, navigation instruments, a comfortable pedestal chair, plus remote control panels for the watermaker, furnace, fuel usage and tank monitors.
- The workspace also includes a chart table with custom storage for computer.
- Navigation desk area re-varnished 2016.
- Further aft and to port is a long walk-through galley that is fully equipped for comfortable living at sea or on anchor.
- There are several well thought out storage lockers for glass, dinnerware and appliances including a full pantry.
- Granite countertops (inboard galley counter, sinks and faucets replaced Oct 2015).
- 6 x Opening portholes for exceptional light and ventilation.
- 230v Euro style outlets added to galley in 2016.
- Galley cabinets were refinished 2016.
Crew Quarters/Guest Cabin:
- A passageway leads aft along the starboard side to the owner’s cabin with a roomy fourth cabin outboard – quite suitable for crew or guests -with over/under berths.
- Plus a private head and shower stall.
- There are two opening portholes in the head area.
- The owner's private stateroom is located aft and features a large queen size berth on centerline with a bureau to port and seat/desk area to starboard.
- Extended beam is carried well aft to create a spacious, open cabin accentuated by twin hull port-lights, a deck hatch and six opening portholes.
- Owner’s bed had a new mattress in 2016.
- New TV installed 2017.
- A private head with separate shower stall and opening porthole is found along the port side, with a passageway forward to the laundry and galley that can be opened when desired.
- One of the many highlights of AMANTE’s design is the spacious cockpit with twin helm stations for easy access from the aft deck and great visibility while steering. The cockpit seating was customized by the owner to maximize seating for ten comfortably around a beautiful varnished 6’ teak table with built-in drink cooler.
- Teak in cockpit new in Jan 2017.
- The twin helms are designed for short-handed sailing, with all sail controls within easy reach.
- Each station can be engaged independently and features customized back-lit panels (2009).
- Rod rigging replaced 2019.
- Forespar three spreader aluminium mast, painted white.
- Navtec rod standing rigging.
- Leisure Furl hydraulic in-boom mainsail furling system (boom painted 2014).
- Furlex hydraulic genoa and staysail furlers (genoa furler rebuilt 2014).
- Mast was unstepped in winter 2014 and had a full rig check including ultrasound.
- PBO running backstays with retrieving lines (backstays replaced 2016).
- Carbon spinnaker/whisker pole, stored on mast (painted 2014).
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang and split backstay controls.
- Boom preventer built-in.
- Lewmar mainsheet traveller system.
- Genoa and staysail sheets, mainsail sheet & mainsail halyard all new summer 2015.
- Steaming light; Foredeck light; Aft flood light; Up/down spreader lights.
- Deck floodlight, mast down-lights and mast up-lights replaced to LED in summer 2015.
- Air horn.
- All Winches re-chromed winter 2017-2018.
- Antal W 80-3 hydraulic self-tailing primary winches.
- Antal W 66 hydraulic self-tailing mainsheet and main/spinnaker halyard winches.
- Antal W 66 hydraulic self-tailing staysail/runner winches.
- Antal W 44 self-tailing traveller control winches.
- Antal W 52 self-tailing genoa and staysail halyard winches at mast.
- Remote wireless controls for furlers, main/spinnaker halyards and transom garage door.
- Doyle Hydranet full battened furling mainsail.
- Doyle Hydranet 135% furling genoa.
- Doyle furling staysail.
- Doyle asymmetrical spinnaker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Twin Lewmar hydraulic anchor windlasses.
- 50 kg Bruce anchor with 300’ ½” chain plus 150’ rode.
- Delta 90 lb. anchor with 300’ ½” chain plus 150’ rode.
- Fenders and dock lines. Shoreline reel and cord for stern tie.
- Carbon fibre passarelle / gangway.
- Teak/stainless side boarding ladders, port and starboard.
- Anchor wash-down pump (fresh and salt water).
Tender, Outboard & Toys:
- AB 13 AL dinghy with aluminium bottom (2012), with storage covers.
- Honda 30 hp outboard motor (2012).
- Tender stows on Simpson stainless steel dinghy davits with electric hoist.
- Dive compressor in lazarette.
- Fireboy automatic engine room fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Deze prijs is gebaseerd op de huidige wisselkoers.