This lightly used and nicely maintained Hunter 31 has low hours and has been sailed locally her entire life. She has the benefit of a shoal draft, furling sails, and she fits under all 50 ft bridges. This Hunter 31 has only had 2 owners and our company sold her in both transactions. She's in great condition and ready to cruise with her new owners.
PRICE REDUCED BY $5000 ON 6/19/2019
PRICE REDUCED BY ANOTHER $5000 on 9/10/2019
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 30 ft 10 in
Breedte: 11 ft 1 in
Lengte over water: 28 ft 1 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 11 in
Totaal vermogen: 27 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar F.W.C.
Type motor: 3YM20
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 27 HP
Aantal watertanks: (50 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (20 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (20 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
Max Bridge Clearance: 44'1" (+2' ant.
Forecabin has a 6'2" V berth with filler cushion and a 9" wide shelf above the berth on both port and starboard side. There is a 12 volt accessory plug, reading light and both carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. There is a 22" overhead opaque hatch with screen.
Passing out to the salon is a 12" wide cedar lined hanging locker to port followed by a 5'5" long port settee. Aft of the settee is the 26" X 21" chart table followed by the 12" wide electric panel cluster with shelf above. Across from the port settee is the "L" shaped dinette with a teak table that has a folding leaf and when open measures 36" X 38".
Additional features of the salon is an 18" X 18" opaque hatch with screen, pull-down privacy shades on all windows, a carbon monoxide and smoke detector, Two dual 110v outlets and two 12v outlets in the cabin plus a Howard-Miller temperature and self correcting clock, and handrails that run the length of the salon. There is also a shelf running the length of the salon on port and starboard sides above the settee and dinette. The interior decor is cherry laminate with "Everwear" no-maintenance laminate sole.
Aft of the electric panel is the enclosed head compartment which has a Jabsco manual M.S.D. and 12" molded sink with pull-out hand wand shower. There is also a 12" round mirror, and two storage compartments beneath the vanity. A top load linen compartment is next to the sink. Additionally, there is a 12 volt accessory outlet, a dual 110 volt outlet, sump pump switch and two opening ports with screens.
The aft master cabin is accessed next to the galley and has a cedar lined 17" hanging locker with shelf on top, (2)12 volt accessory plugs(1 fore and 1 aft), dual 110 volt outlet and large opening port to the cockpit plus another opening port, both with screens. The berth is 4 inches thick and measures 5' wide by 7'2 inches deep. Access to the shaft and stuffing box is under the berth.
The 50" X 54" "L" shaped galley is just aft of the dinette. It has a corian counter with teak fiddles and two large dish storage compartments above the counter. Under the sink is a mammoth storage compartment and a compartment for pots and pans is under the microwave. Next to the microwave are four utensil drawers. Plates and coffee mugs included with Hunter logo.
- Two burner LPG stove with Force 10 pot holders
- Single LPG cylinder in cockpit receptacle with room for second tank
- Tappan microwave
- Version top-load electric refrigeration w/Acurite temperature monitor for refrigerator and cabin
- 110v outlet at the forward end of the cupboard
- Opening port w/screen above stove
- 14" X 10" X 10" deep stainless steel sink with "starboard" cutting board cover
- Brita water filter
- LPG control
- Force 10 stainless steel 5 gallon hot water heater
- Pressure water system
- Top load built-in trash bin
Electronics and Electric
The main electric panel is located at the head of the Navigator's Chart table and includes the ICOM IC-M422 VHF radio, JVC CD stereo,Sirius receiver and Ipod connector, Xantrex Link 20 battery monitor, Guest battery switch, 12 volt accessory plug and 110v dual outlet.
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot with S1G advanced steering technology
- Garmin GPS Map 478 Chartplotter with automobile use accessability
- Raymarine ST60 Wind (Upgrade)
- Raymarine ST40 Depth (thru-hull forward of dinette table)
- Raymarine ST40 Speed (with thru-hull forward of dinette table)
- Danforth Global Balance 3 1/2" binnacle mount compass
- Icom Ram mic at binnacle
- Marine air systems 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner
- (2) AGM Group 27 batteries
- 30 Amp shore power
- Binnacle mounted 12v plug
- 50' Shore power cord w/adapter
- 30 Amp Battery charger
- 60 Amp alternator
Sails and Rigging
This fractional rig sloop sports Doyle sails, main and 100% Genoa, Furlex 100S roller furling Jib system and a roller furling mainsail.
Gulf Yachting Association has issued this vessel a PHRF net rating of 204.
- (2) Lewmar 30# two speed self tailing halyard and sheet winches mounted on each side of the companionway (upgrade)
- (2) Lewmar 30# two speed self tailing winches mounted on the gunnels for the headsail (upgrade)Selden solid boom vang
- Selden mast & boom
- The traveller is located on top of the arch
- Helm sheeting option
- (2) stereo speakers and a courtesy light pod under the arch
- (2)Floating winch handles
- (1)Regular winch handle
Sugar scoop transom and swim platform with telescoping 3 step stainless steel ladder and hot & cold freshwater shower. The stainless steel arch has front and aft bimini.
- Lewmar 32" leather covered folding steering wheel
- Lewmar white binnacle
- NavPod instrument case added to binncle for Garmin GPS plotter
- Simpson-Lawrence electric windlass for chain & rode mounted under anchor locker lid with deck step switches
- Danforth 18# anchor with 15' of chain and 150' of 9/16 rode
- Single 4 lb. LPG tank in nacelle with cutout for additional tank
- Binnacle cover and two stern rail seat covers
- (2) Cafrano dual speed fans
- Cockpit table
- Sea Choice Signal horn
- Lifeline backrest (two)
- Boat pole
- Fireboy automatic engine area fire supression system
- (2) Sea Fire portable extinquishers
- (3) Fenders w/two fender grip adjusters
- (4) Life jackets
- (4) Throw cushions
- 2nd anchor with chain and rode
- Orion flare kit w/three flares
- Shoal Antimonious lead keel
- Spade balanced rudder with stainless steel shaft
- Three blade prop (16 X 9 X 1)
- Single lever engine control
- Two gas assisted struts to lift engine hatch
- Lewmar direct drive steering system
- Servo Cone 2.62:1 clutch
- Thru-hulls for AC, engine & heat are clustered in a single area under the sole next to the galley
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.