- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / Benzine
- Poole, Dorset, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 25,990 BTW niet betaald (EUR 28,751)
- In onderhandeling
Well presented and well equipped Ribcraft 7.80m. New black Hypalon tubes in 2015, new Suzuki 250hp four stroke outboard fitted 2010. Trailer, Garmin navigation equipment, helm with twin jockey seats, with a further four jockey seats behind.
Boat lying in Alderney, Channel Islands. Call Neil in our Poole office for more details, or to arrange a viewing. +44(0) 1202 669554
Please contact Neil Tasker at +44 (0)1202 669554
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Garantie: 5 Jaren
Romp type: Rubberboot
Lengte over alles: 7.83 m
Breedte: 2.47 m
Minimum diepgang: 1.0 m
Vlaktilling bij spiegel : 29 ° at Transom
Drooj Gewicht: 1230 kg
Laadvermogen: 8465 kg
Totaal vermogen: 250 HP
Merk motor: Suzuki
Type motor: 250
Type motor: Buitenboordmotor 4takt
Motorvermogen: 250 HP
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 (260 Liter)
Electrische bilge pomp
Manuele bilge pomp
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed to go offshore no matter the conditions, the RIBCRAFT 7.8 is the natural choice for the most active of boaters. Whether heading out with your family or on your own, this RIB provides a reliable, safe, and smooth ride at every speed.
An impressive forward dead rise with a long steep sheer towards the bow, a deep V hull, and the highest of construction standards, allows this RIBCRAFT to go virtually anywhere and do almost anything. The reinforced hull enables the 7.8 to sustain the most demanding situations Mother Nature or mankind throws her way. With her rugged, proven offshore design, long waterline, high swept bow, and trademark RIBCRAFT hull, the RIBCRAFT 7.8 delivers exceptional performance no matter the power choicel. Designed with marine and safety professionals in mind, you can be assured that this RIB is among the safest and most reliable youll find.
The tubes on the 7.8 are bonded over an extended tube flange giving them far superior bonding strength between tube and hull than conventional attachments. The heavy duty Hypalon tubes feature seven air chambers with pressure relief valves, overlapped and doubled up seams, and reinforcing all pressure and wear points.
- Ribcraft 7.8 Offshore has a large deck space which can accommodate many people or equipment, control cables are routed below the deck keeping the deck clear as a working area. With many accessories; consoles, seating. propulsion and power options the boats can be totally customised to specific individual requirements whatever the application.
- NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Garmin touch screen GPS/Plotter
- Garmin radar
- DSC VHF
- Navigation lights
- DECK EQUIPMENT:
- 6 jockey seats
- Double helm console with windscreen and s/s grab rail
- Stainless steel "A" frame with radome, VHF and gps aerials mounted, along with 2 horseshoe life buoys
- Covers for seats and centre console
- Anchor and chain
- Mooring warps and fenders
- Manual fire extinguisher
- Life jackets
Mechanical and Electrical
- 4 stroke Suzuki 250hp outboard engine (New 2010)
- 650 hours running time on engine
- Stainless steel propellor
- Hydraulic steering
- Manual and electric bilge pump
- Low level lighting
- 2 x 12v batteries
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.