Persistence is a beautiful example of the Marlow 70E‐CB, 3 stateroom motor yacht. With her enclosed command bridge, stunning Oyster White hull and superstructure, beautiful high gloss teak interior and private master stateroom entrance, Persistence one of the most desirable Marlow 70E‐CB on the market today. Her current owner has methodically updated all recommended mechanical services along with upgrading all needed mechanical and electrical equipment. Persistence is “turn‐key” and waiting for you to explore the world’s oceans!
Persistence is an excellent illustration of Marlow’s attention to fine detail. Her oyster white hull and superstructure, high gloss interior, extended boat deck that provides a fully protected cockpit ‐‐‐ along with her current owner’s meticulous attention to detail makes this Marlow 70E‐CB the finest yacht in her class!
As you head up to the command bridge, either from the galley area or by the outside extended upper deck, you’re able to see the true size and beauty of Persistence. The command bridge is equipped with the best electronic technology of today. With new Garmin GPS map, Yacht controller along with the addition of a Side Power stern thruster, Persistence is equipped with the latest technology. Aft of the helm station there is a large L shaped settee and table along with a wet bar to starboard. As you exit the command bridge aft, you have an exterior country style kitchen with grill, refrigerator and sink. Tender storage and hydraulic crane is also included on this extended deck.
• (2) Stidd Helm chairs
• ICOM602 VHF
• Ray‐E120 network display (2)
• Ray‐Raystar 1256 GPS sensor
• Ray‐ST60, depth, speed, wind displays
• Simrad AP25 autopilot
• Ray camera system
• Side Power bow and stern thruster controls ‐ New 3/19
• Morse electronic engine controls
• Fleet 33 SAT receiver
• Yacht Controller ‐ New 3/19
• Edgestar ice maker
• Garmin GPS map ‐ New5/19
• Garmin AIS 600
• Furuno DGPS GP‐37 GPS
• Naiad Stabilizers with Multi Sea II controls
• Tank tender tank management system
• Removable SS dinghy chocks
• 2006 Novurania 15' with 60hp Yamaha ‐ Serviced 6/19
• Aritex 1600lb davit
• Four Glendinning Cablemasters
• Underwater lights
• TEC propane grill
• 80LB Plow like Anchor with 250' of chain
• 130LB Bruce like anchor with 300' of chain
• Lofrans powered windlass on foredeck
• Exterior mounted EPIRB
• Revere Offshore Commander Life Raft ‐ Updated certification 5/19
• 2 Sets of windshield and hatch sun covers (white & black)
• (2) Sanshin HR‐1012 Spot Lights
When entering the salon from the cockpit, your attention is captured by the vast amount of space in this area. As you look forward and to starboard, you notice a very comfortable settee and coffee table with a 42‐inch Sharp plasma TV on a lift in a custom teak cabinet. The Bose Lifestyle 48 multi zone home theater system with surround sound, is also wired throughout the yacht and deck area. Directly across from the settee and coffee table you will find two comfortable chairs with a teak storage cabinet in between. Also to port is the granite wet bar, an ice maker, refrigerator, glass and liquor storage, wine cooler and sink. At the forward end of the salon you will find the private entrance stairs that descend to the master stateroom.
Up three steps from the salon is the galley, which its gourmet kitchen and country style seating with very large granite countertop providing ample space and comfort for serving and entertaining your special guests. This galley is equipped with the finest appliances available, Sub Zero, Wolf, Fisher Paykel, etc.
• Wolf cooktop
• Garbage disposal
• Wolf oven
• Grohe faucet
• Sub-Zero full-size refrigerator
• Fisher Paykel dishwasher
• Wolf convection microwave
• Sub Zero under cabinet Freezer ‐ New 6/19
As you enter from the salon to the master stateroom down through your private entrance, the king size bed is athwartship to starboard providing space for the large, full length head to port. There is a 32‐inch Sharp flat panel TV for comfortable viewing. Full length cedar lined closets are on the forward wall and two chests of drawers are aft providing ample storage space. There is a lower office/laundry area aft of the main stateroom. A full size Asko washer/dryer are neatly tucked away behind louvered teak doors.
The master head port side is exceptional. The shower and tub combination are a bonus feature of this very well thought out bathroom with twin sinks, Headhunter toilet and bidet. There are 3 opening port lights in the head that will let in plenty of natural light.
The VIP stateroom, located in the bow of the boat, has a queen size island bed, cedar‐lined hanging closets on both sides and a 20‐inch Sharp flat panel TV. Under the bed are six drawers. The ensuite head is equipped with a Headhunter toilet, separate stall shower along with the finest materials and plumbing fixtures available.
The guest stateroom has upper and lower twin sized beds and ensuite head with shower. The bunks are offset 90-degrees providing a much more open feel then traditional over and under bunks. The 15‐inch flat screen TV provides entertainment for guests. A neat cedar‐lined closet has room for hanging clothes, with ample lower bunk drawer storage.
Entering the engine room you immediately notice its 6’ plus head room, an all‐white engine room, polished stainless piping and recently upgraded exhaust blankets, which makes Persistence an absolute pleasure for maneuvering and working in this beautiful area!
• Twin Caterpillar C‐18 1015 hp 1747hrs ‐ Serviced and all CAT updates completed 1/19
• Twin Northern Lights 20kW generators ‐ Serviced 5/19
• Dometic SeaXchange and Spot Zero water system ‐ New 4/19
• Dual hydraulic steering pumps
• Cutlass bearings ‐ New 3/19
• Dometic marine air chillers (2) upgraded to 10 tons with titanium coils ‐ New 4/19
• NAIAD stabilizers ‐ Serviced 3/19
• Reverso Quick change fluid system
• Dual NAIAD hydraulic pumps
• Side Power stern thruster ‐ New 3/19
• Reverso clean diesel fuel polisher
• (2) Charles Iso‐Boost 50amp transformers
• Exhaust Blankets ‐ New 3/19
Persistence is one of the finest examples of the Marlow Explorer 70E‐CB on the market today. An excellent cruiser in all types of weather, efficiency of 1 gallon per mile at 8 knots or cruising at 19 knots, this boat provides an excellent, comfortable, safe voyage. "Persistence" is a beautiful yacht and truly one of a kind.