The Gozzard 41 is a solidly constructed, extended range, blue water yacht design primarily for the liveaboard cruising lifestyle. Particular attention has been made towards the needs, comfort, and safety of a cruising couple. The quality of the vessel is such that it will have an extended service life and maintain its value.
Eleanor Q is in exceptionally good condition and is perfectly set up to start cruising now.
- Inmast furling main
- Hard dodger
- Hard bimini with canvas connector and full enclosure (2017)
- Bow thruster
- Third fuel tank
- Full electronics suite of navigation instruments
- Solar panels over hard top
- Arch with dinghy davits aft
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, personalized market evaluation.
- Builders and worldwide distributors for Passport Yachts
- Representatives for Gozzard Brokerage Yachts.
- Quality brokerage sailing and motor yachts
For showing instructions please contact:
John Albertine 443-837-5075
The interior of Eleanor Q has an innovative design for Gozzard Yachts that is very distinctive one of the reasons that owners choose Gozzards.
The large forward cabin doubles as the main saloon and as a private sleeping cabin. There are settee seats that very easily swing together on top of the cocktail table to make a very comfortable walkaround centerline queen size berth.
Forward of the settee, there is a full-width hanging and storage locker. Access to this locker is through upper doors or by swinging up the hinged forward seat. There are bookshelves and lockers outboard of both settees.
In the center of this cabin is the cocktail table with storage under the lid. The floor under the table also swings forward to allow access to the bilge and more storage under. Each half of the table top swings up to form the supports for the dining table. The dining table has it's own storage place behind the starboard settee back when not in use.
To starboard aft are cabinets, TV, and a hanging locker. And to port aft is bulkhead mounted propane heater. Aft just port of the centerline is a battery locker. It is easy to access to check battery water levels.
This cabin can be completely closed off with a hinged bulkhead and door for privacy!
Galley and Navigation Station
Next aft there is a U-space galley to port and a small settee and navigation station to starboard. There are numerous storage lockers in the area.
The galley has:
- Corian countertops with custom backsplashes all around
- Three-burner Force 10 stove with oven and broiler
- Two 20 lbs propane tanks in a custom isolated and drained locker topside forward in the sail locker
- Xantec propane detector
- Microwave oven
- Nova Cool refrigeration
- Nova Cool freezer
- Stainless steel sink with
Sea Gull filter water and
Pressure hot and cold water
Hand pump for fresh water
- Topside propane BBQ grill plumbed into propane system
Aft to starboard is a large head with separate stall shower. There is access from the stall shower to some of the mechanicals like fuel filters and watermaker. There is an option for freshwater flush with the head.
This cabin has a large berth with custom a mattress that extends under part of the cockpit, a large hanging locker and additional storage drawers.
Additional features include:
- Built-in screens for hatches, companionway, and for all ports.
- Creme Ultra leather cushions
- American cherry interior joinery work
- Louvered lockers
- Lots and lots of storage
- Traditional cutter rig
- Selden in-mast furling main
- Quantum main with V battens
- Quantum genoa
- Quantum staysail
- Selden Furlex 300 S furlers for genoa and staysail
- Deck stepped mast double spreader mast with fiberglass compression post (96,000 lb rating)
- Curved track forward of mast for self-tending staysail
- All control lines led aft to the cockpit through Spinlock line stoppers
- Furling lines for genoa and staysail are led under the foredeck
- Electric halyard control winch - Lewmar 44 ECST
- Lewmar 54ST primary winches
- Selden rigid boom vang
- 316 stainless steel 1x19 wire rigging
- Main 390 sq. ft.
- Genoa 679 sq. ft.
- Staysail 272 sq. ft.
- Total sail area 1,341 sq. ft.
- Total sail area with 100% foretriangle 965 sq. ft
Please visit Gozzard's web site for a complete description of the construction specs and methods used in the building of this fine cruising yacht.