PORT WASHINGTON NEW YORK SALES OFFICE
Sleek, muscular and breathtaking, the Formula 382 Fastech is the purest, not to mention fastest, reflection of Formula offshore racing heritage.
-One owner vessel - 2006 MSRP $411,000
- Twin Mercruiser 525Hp EFI IT's/ Bravo I XR Drives
-ONE COMPLETE NEWER ENGINE / OTHER NEW LONG BLOCK ONLY 2017
-Smartcraft instrumentation/ SC 5000
-Platinum Series Graphics
-AC/Heat with digital climate control
-5Kw Kohler generator
-Vac Head with holding tank - pump out (plus macerator./ Y-vale)
-Corsa Captains Call exhaust
-Icom VHF/ Garmin 1720 GPS
-Bimini and Cockpit cover
Length Overall 38' 2''
Beam 8' 3'
Dry Weight 10,450 lbs.
- Most of her time spent in Arizona
- Bottom is anti-fouled painted now and berthed in saltwater last few seasons
- ALL FOUR HEADERS JUST REPLACED JUNE '17
- EXHAUSTS REPLACED FALL'16
- STARBOARD BLOCK NEW SUMMER '17
- 575 hours total running time on hull
-Tops around 75mph
For additional information or viewing instructions, please call Strong's Port Washington, NY location at (516) 304-5376 or Rob@Strongsmarine.com