Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Vlag: United States
Romp type: Catamaran
Lengte over alles: 40 ft 0 in
Breedte: 16 ft 0 in
Lengte over water: 38 ft 0 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 19200 lbs
Doorvaarhoogte: 19 ft 0 in
Totaal vermogen: 630 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 6LPA-STP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 315 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 6LPA-STP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 315 HP
Kruissnelheid: 8 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 16 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (150 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (600 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (80 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 2
Aantal zitplaatsen: 4
40' Endeavour Vessel Walkthrough
From the covered aftdeck, you can step down molded-in steps onto either swimplatform, walk out either wide side deck to the foredeck and flybridge, or step into the main salon via the aluminum and glass door. Once inside the main salon, you will a wrap-around benchseat with storage and two ottomans to port, galley with breakfast bar and stools starboard forward, lounge chair and shelves to starboard. Walk forward and step up into the pilothouse, where you will find the helm forward, helmseat and benchseat aft, nav desk and drawers port aft and a side deck access door on each side. Walk forward and step down to find the guest stateroom to port and the master stateroom forward. Engine room access is via three salon sole hatches and two on the aftdeck.
The headroom in the salon is 6'7", 6'6" in the pilothouse, 6'3" in the master stateroom, 6'5" in the master stateroom shower, 6'6" in the guest stateroom and shower, 7'9" on the aftdeck and 6'9" on the flybridge. The master stateroom and guest stateroom berths are 6'7" long.
40' Endeavour Accommodations
Cat-n-Dogs offers a full beam master stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom to port with a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
40' Endeavour Salon
The large salon offers wrap-around seating with storage and two ottomans to port, lounge chair and washer-dryer starboard aft, shelves to starboard, galley countertop with two stools starboard forward, storage cabinetry, Amtico vinyl teak & holly sole, opening side and aft windows with screens and curtains, opening aft window with shade, fan and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Galley
The galley is located starboard forward in the salon.
- Force 10 3-burner propane cooktop
- Nova Kool ac/dc refrigerator/freezer
- GE stainless steel microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Gibraltar earthtone solid surface countertop
- Breakfast bar countertop with two stools
- U-Line icemaker
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Amtico vinyl teak & holly sole
- Magma stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
40' Endeavour Dining
Dining space is available at the flybridge table and galley/salon countertop.
40' Endeavour Master Stateroom
Cat-n-Dogs offers a full beam master stateroom forward with a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, window forward with Oceanair shade, 2 large side windows with curtains, storage drawers and cabinet, 2 hanging lockers, fans, book racks, reading lights, Amtiko vinyl teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located to port and offers a queen size berth, reading light, fan, Amtico vinyl teak & holly sole, hanging locker, storage drawers, shelf, 2 portlights with Peekaboo shades and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Laundry
- Splendide 2000 S washer/dryer
40' Endeavour Pilothouse
The pilothouse offers a side deck access Dutch door on each side, helm forward, helmseat and benchseat aft, opening aft window with screens and shades, fans, reading light, Amtico vinyl teak & holly sole, desk and storage port aft, storage drawers and cabinet, windshield thermal shades and an opening center windshield with AFI wiper.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Flybridge
The flybridge offers a hardtop, overhead hatch over the forward helm, Eisenglass enclosure forward, helm benchseat, benchseat and hi/lo table aft, non-skid deck, 2 X deck storage boxes, molded in steps to each side deck, fans and six rod holders.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a bimini on stainless steel frame, non-skid deck, storage cabinetry and work top aft, molded-in steps to each swimplatform, under-step propane locker to starboard, LED flood light, hot/cold fresh water shower, Magma stainless steel BBQ grill and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Electronics
- Raymarine Quantum2 Doppler Radar - Raymarine Axiom multi-function display on the flybridge (2019) - Raymarine autopilot with wireless remote at the lower helm (2019) - Standard Horizon Quantum GX5500S VHF at the lower helm with remote connection on the flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- HawkEye depth sounder on the flybridge - Benq computer monitor on the flybridge
- Applies Science Engineering satellite telephone system - Applied tablet stand at the lower helm
40' Endeavour Electrical System
- Northern Lights M673L2.3 9 kW generator with approximately 691 hours - Mastervolt 2.5 Combi 2500 watt inverter with remote panel in the salon
- Xantrex Pathmaker battery combiner - Paneltronics electrical panels
- 2 X 350 watt LG solar panels with 2 X Victron Energy MPPT 150185-TR controllers (Expandable to 6 panels and wiring and controllers already in place for expansion)
- 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge and two at the lower helm
- 110 vac outlet on the adftdeck
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords (2018)
- Smart Plug shore power cord connections (2018)
- Blue Sea battery switches - 6 X Fullriver 1260 aH house batteries (2019)
40' Endeavour Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 6LPA-STP 315 HP main engines with approximately 2,223 hours - ZF 63 2.5 gearboxes - Tides Marine dripless shaft seals
- Morse engine controls - Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Groco sea strainers - Racor 900FH fuel filter for each main engine
- Racor R12S fuel filter for the generator - Reverso fuel polishing system - Reverso oil change system for each main engine and the generator
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system - FCI Aquamiser+ 500 gpd watermaker (2015)
- Force 10 11 gallon water heater - Jabsco fresh water system pump
- SeaVac central vacuum system - Wema tank gauges
- Tankwatch holding tank level monitor system - Jabsco electric heads
40' Endeavour Deck Equipment
- Anchorlift CMP25W anchor windlass with foot controls
- Delta 55 lb anchor - Fortress FX-16 spare anchor
- Stainless steel rails - Stainless steel deck hardware - Foredeck bow rail seats - Non-skid decks - Foredeck under-deck storage lockers - Foredeck benchseat - Foredeck bimini - Dock water connection aft - Stainless steel swim ladder
To view a 360 degree photo of the foredeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
40' Endeavour Tender
- Portland Pudgy dinghy (2019) - Torqeedo 1100 watt electric outboard - Endeavour davit system with Warn RT30 electric winches
40' Endeavour Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system - Fire extinguishers - Carbon monoxide detector
- Rule bilge pumps - ITT Jabsco searchlight - ACR EPIRB
- Lifesling2 overboard recovery system
40' Endeavour Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.