A WELL EQUIPPED AND WELL KEPT EXAMPLE OF A SUPER POPULAR BOAT
The 2005 Hunter 33 designed by race boat designer Glenn Henderson is a fast and sleek mid size cruiser. The 33 is a great sailor as well as very comfortable below decks. The 33 is the perfect boat for the great lakes. Big enough to handle Great Lakes cruising yet small enough to head out for a fun evening sail without too much work. Easy to dock and fun to sail this well equipped 33 will not last long. In mast furling, Raymarine electronics, newer full enclosure, 3 blade feathering prop, asymmetrical spinnaker, stunning new interior and cockpit cushions, SAMSUNG TV, upgraded engine and so much more!
THIS BOAT IS IN BEAUTIFUL SHAPE AND LOOKING FOR HER NEXT ADVENTURE. CALL NOW!
To learn more about this lovely 2005 HUNTER 33, or to set up your Covid safe viewing appointment, please call or email Shawn Bannon at 416 871 5812 or firstname.lastname@example.org
And as always, thank you for your time.
- Bimini, dodger, new Genco enclosure 2017
- upgraded 29 hp Yanmar diesel engine
- new custom grey sunbrella cockpit cushions with backrests 2019
- stern rail seats with backrests Genco 2017
- beautiful leatherette taupe interior cushions with all new foam 2018
- new Delta Single lever faucet in galley 2020
- Fusion stereo Bluetooth MS-RA70N 2017
- 2 Fusion speakers in cockpit 2017
- B&G Vulcan 7 inch chart plotter/GPS 2017
28 inch Samsung LED TV 2017
- 2 connector pieces for dodger bimini - one is clear and one is canvas
- Professionally serviced every winter
- 2 owner boat
- new propane tank 2019
- furling main new 2015
- furling Genoa
- Asymmetric spinnaker
- 3 blade VARIPROP feathering prop (a $4,000 upgrade)
- Upgraded folding leather wheel
- ST 60 Raymarine speed, depth and wind
- 29 HP Yanmar UPGRADE from 22 hp.
- less than 400 hrs on engine
- folding cradle
- Custom winter tarp
The underbody of the 33 mirrors Henderson's other Hunter designs in the recent 41 and 44-foot models. Bringing the beam well aft to provide interior space, but not sacrificing performance has worked extremely well in his innovative designs. The deck is wide and workable without intrusions. The cockpit can hold a crowd under sail or at the dock, but is also set up to sail easily single handedly. Accommodations include a large, aft master stateroom with plenty of storage and headroom. The galley is complete with Corian® counters, a two-burner range, icebox and a deep, single basin stainless steel sink. Even the non-skid dishware is included. Entertaining or fortifying the crew is easy in a massive salon and guests will appreciate the privacy of the forward v-berth stateroom.