The True North 33 is the perfect example of what a Maine family cruiser should be. And “Concord” is as clean as they come. A one-owner boat, "Concord" has been professional maintained by Lyman-Morse and the reliable Yanmar 440 hp motor has only 800 hours! This boat is absolutely turn key.
The perfect platform for harbor cruises or family overnights, the True North 33 can do it all. With her unique cockpit seating that converts into into a berth, you can easily sleep 4 people. The cockpit galley also provides great accommodations for those looking to entertain a few guests
While the transom certainly adds to the boat’s beauty, it is also functional. The split-door transom opens, giving great access to the 3-step telescoping swim ladder. It is also large enough for pulling the dinghy into the cockpit for those days when towing in rough sea conditions is not advisable.
Powered with the larger optional 440 hp engine, "Concord" easily cruises at an economical 18 kts and when its time to dock, her bow thruster makes this a cinch! Stored inside and ready to launch, "Concord" will surely sell fast.
For more info or to schedule a viewing, please call Eric Roos (207-266-2399) or Erik Ekberg (617-939-7751)
The Pearson True North 33 design team really perfected the concept of a "Picnic boat" by designing an uncluttered, high volume cockpit; perfect for all the ways most people use a boat. Split transom doors open wide enough to pull in the inflatable, or kayaks/paddle boards etc. The cockpit is not cluttered with fixed seating, but rather "open" and flexible for a variety of entertainment scenarios. Wide side decks make moving about easy and safe; with stainless handrails on the cabintop and coach roof and elongated stainless bow rail.
When its time to get out of the sun, the Pilothouse/helm area provides comfortable seating for 5 or more people. An opening center windshield, sliding glass side windows and two opening overhead hatches provide excellent ventilation. And when additional sleeping accommodations are needed, the salon table to port of the Galley drops to convert into a double berth. The helm has great visibility from both a standing or sitting position. The single helm chair is adjustable - fore/aft/up/down with raisable arm rests. Directly across and to port of the helm, is a second 2-person seat that can be converted to face the dining table or the windshield. And just aft of the helm is the stainless steel galley sink, hot and cold running water, a 2-burner stove, microwave and Frigoboat SS fridge; simplicity at its best! While the AC panel is organized behind a door with its individual breakers, the DC breakers are conveniently located near their respective devices. And the pilothouse area has plenty of storage space for all the things a family needs aboard a boat.
V-Berth and Head
Access to the v-berth and head is through the companionway and to port of the helm. Adorned with the optional wood interior, the v-berth includes a "filler cushion/platform" for enlarging the berth or creating more cabin sole space during the day. A large opening deck hatch is mounted on centerline over the bunk (and another in the head) and provides excellent daylight and ventilation (opening portlights in the cabinsides as well.) At night, the overhead lighting and additional reading lamps to port and starboard of the cabin keep the area bright and cozy. The head is accessed via a door aft of the bunk and to port of the companionway steps. Complete with electric Vacuflush toilet, sink and shower and ample storage. Drawers and hanging lockers provide the necessary areas for stowing clothes and bed linens/towels.
* Yanmar 440 with 800 hours.
* Yanmar digital display panel
* Espar Diesel cabin heater
* Faria analog gauges
* PSS dripless shaft seal
* Aquadrive shaft Isolator and thrust bearing
* Morse single lever engine control
* Acme 26" 4-blade bronze propeller
* 2" stainless shaft
* Aquadrive Thrust bearing shaft-drive system
* Dual Racor 7550FGX fuel/water seps
* Sidepower SP75T Bow Thruster
* Engine room fire suppression system
* Reverso engine oil change pump
* Vacuflush Head & Tankwatch monitor (plumbed to fresh water)
* Hydraulic steering system
* House Batteries - 2 Lifeline 210 ah AGM Group 4D
* Main Engine battery - Group 31 AGM
* Bow thruster battery - Group 31 AGM
* Muir Atlantic 850 Electric Windlass
* Three battery switches located under the companionway steps
* 50' 30 amp shore power cord
* 100 amp Balmar alternator on main Engine
* Xantrex Freedom SW 3000 watt Inverter/Charger
* ProMariner ProSafe1 Galvanic Isolator and monitor
* AC control panel and DC breakers
* Raymarine C120 12" Chart Plotter GPS with Radar
* Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
* Raymarine ST 60Depth Instrument
* Raymarine DSM250 Depth Sounder module for chart plotter
* Standard Horizon Quest+ VHF Radio
* Suunto Compass
* JVC Marine Stereo
* Aft facing cockpit spot light
* Horn mounted on top of pilothouse
* 2-burner Princess Propane stove
* SS Sink with H&C pressure water
* Tappan Microwave, below cooktop/counter
* Frigoboat SS Refrigerator with Freezer
* Corian Countertops
* 11 Gallon SS Hot Water heater
The Pearson True North 33 was built using a composite construction technique called SCRIMP. The balsa core is sandwiched by two skins of FRP with a Vinylester barrier/skin coat ISO/NPG gel coat.
* Optional Varnished teak helm steering wheel
* Isenglass/sunbrella drop curtains for aft end of pilothouse with zippered centerline door.
* Bug/screen drop curtains for aft end of pilothouse.
* Fishing rod holders
* JVC Marine Stereo AM/FM/CD
* Optional interior wood package
* Optional Diesel Espar heater
* Screens for all opening hatches and port lights
* Teak flag staff with ensign
* Telescoping swim ladder; recessed in swim platform housing
* 4 docklines and 3 fenders
* Stainless steel anchor roller with plow anchor and Chain/rope combi.
* 3 electric bilge pumps
* 4 PFD Life jackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.