Wind In the Face is a Mainship 34 in excellent condition. There have been several upgrades that have customized this trawler, which add to her livability, and make her very desirable. The twin engines make her easy to drive and dock. Features of the Mainship 34 include a covered cockpit, stairs to the enclosed flybridge, cockpit access to the engine room and lazarette, wide covered sidewalks, a large salon, and a forward master stateroom and head. Wind In the Face is the ideal vessel for anchoring overnight, a weekend journey, or a cruising couple. She also looks just as good at the dock, enjoying the view or socializing from either the comfortable flybridge or the cockpit.
You will not be disappointed to have the Wind In the Face!
The carpeted salon on Wind In the Face is accessed via curtained double aluminum doors from the cockpit. A high-low dining table with two rattan chairs is to starboard, as well as the electrical panel and a TV. Aft to port is a Coolmatic 12vdc/110vac refrigerator/freezer. The leatherette sofa to port has storage built in. The large windows have blinds for privacy, and open for ventilation.
Moving forward, there is a door to starboard for access to the sidewalk and foredeck. The original three panel windshield has a custom cabinet built over the starboard panel. The center panel opens for ventilation. There is no interior helm. The galley is two steps down, to port.
The carpeted master stateroom on Wind In the Face is forward, on the same level as the galley and head. It features a centerline queen-sized berth. There is storage available in a hanging locker, as well as drawers. Light and ventilation are available through the two portlights or the overhead hatch. There are two reading lights, as well as a TV. The ensuite head can be accessed via a door to starboard.
The covered cockpit on Wind In the Face has many features: a transom door to the swim platform, non-skid decks, transom storage boxes, a raw water wash down, a fresh water shower, and fold-down steps on each bulwark. The molded steps to the flybridge are easy to navigate, and lift up to provide access to the engine room and lazarette. The same level access to the covered sidewalks is an asset for line handling.
The swim platform has a Weaver hydraulic transom davit system to store the included tender, and a swim ladder.
The flybridge on Wind In the Face offers a full helm forward. There is a Crown Ltd. Mariners helm seat at center with an added navigator seat to starboard. Guests will enjoy an L-shaped settee with a folding table aft to port and a bench seat to starboard. Non-skid decks, a folding mast, and spreader lights are additional features. The bimini and Eisenglass enclosure were replaced in 2018 and the forward Eisenglass was installed in 2012. The flybridge cushions were replaced in 2012.
The deck equipment on Wind In Facthee includes:
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot petal controls at windlass and controls at the flybridge helm
- 35lb Bullwagga anchor
- 22lb Delta secondary anchor
- 5/16" anchor chain and 5/8" braided rode
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
- Sampson post
- Canvas covers on windows and windshield
- Bomar deck hatch
The U-shaped galley is located port forward two steps down from the salon and features storage cabinets, Corian counters, and a stainless steel sink. The galley appliances include: a Sharp microwave/toaster oven, a Kenyon Euro Kera electric 2-burner cooktop, and a Nova-Kool 12vdc/110vac refrigerator/freezer.
The head on Wind In the Face is accessible from a door across from the galley, or from the master stateroom. There is a built-in vanity with mirror, a separate enclosed shower stall, and a Vacuflush head
- KVH Tracvision satellite TV system (Subscription expired)
- Sony CDX-M30 AM/FM/CD satellite ready radio on flybridge
- JVC KD-DV5100 AM/FM/DVD/CD satellite ready radios in master stateroom and salon with a remote
- Insignia flat screen TV in salon and in the master stateroom
- Glomex digital TV antenna gain control in salon
- Raymarine ST60+ depth sounder
- Danforth Global Balance magnetic compass (No liquid)
- Garmin 4210 chart plotter/Radar/depth sounder
- Garmin GMR18HD Radar
- Raymarine 6001 autopilot
- Icom IC-M502 VHF
- Kohler 8EOZO 8 kW generator
- Perko battery switches
- Charles Marine isolation transformers (2ea)
- Hitachi 60 amp alternators (2ea)
- Delta 8D start and house batteries (4ea)
- 30 amp shore cords (2ea)
- Xantrex 3000 watt inverter/charger
- Marinco 50amp to twin 30 amp splitter chord
- Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 hp main engines (2) with 795 hours
- ZF 63A gearboxes
- ZF electronic engine controls
- Racor 500MA fuel filters for main engines
- Oil X-Changer oil change system
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Attwood 6 gallon water heater
- Fresh water wash down in engine room
- Faria gauges
- 9' AB RIB (Leaks air)
- Yamaha 8hp 4-stroke outboard
- Sea-Fire 1301 engine room fire suppression system
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector (New 2019)
- Universal smoke detector
Sellers' personal belongings are excluded.