Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Werf: Chantiers Beneteau
Ontwerper: Farr Yacht Design
Kiel: Fin kiel
Romp type: Mono Romp
Lengte over alles: 11.0 m
Breedte: 3.45 m
Lengte over water: 9.20 m
Minimum diepgang: 2.20 m
Maximum diepgang: 2.20 m
Ballast: 1700 kg
Sta hoogte: 1.90 m
Drooj Gewicht: 5800 kg
Totaal vermogen: 29 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 2 bladsschroef
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Motorvermogen: 29 HP
Kruissnelheid: 7 km/h
Aantal watertanks: (300 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (80 Liter)
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 3
Aantal toiletten: 1
Aantal badkamers: 1
Navigatiecomputer - PC connection
Grootzeil volledig met latten
Manuele bilge pomp
Electrische bilge pomp
Capaciteit reddingsvlot: 6
- Built 2005 by Beneteau Yachts (France) after exclusive Bruce Farr designs
- Light-grey hull.
- “Distinction” version with deep lead fin keel with bulb.
- GRP/balsa sandwich construction deck with non-skid surface.
- Teak cockpit floor, seating and aft platform.
- Pear interior woodwork with “Fregate Pacifique” beige leather upholstery
Spars & Rigging
- Fractional Sloop with double set of aft-winged spreaders
- Roller Reefer on forestay with removable drum
- Rigid boom vang with cascade purchase
- Symmetrical Spinnaker gear with spi pole
- Adjustable backstay with cascade purchase (1/48)
- Dyneema Running Rigging
- Lewmar Racing blocks
- Furling Genoa (Dacron, medium condition)
- Genoa no. 1& tuff-luff (Kevlar, good condition)
- Semi-batten Mainsail, Regatta finish (Dacron, good condition)
- Racing Mainsail (Kevlar, good condition)
- Lazy Bag & Lazy Jacks
- Tri-radial Spinnaker no.1 (racing, good condition)
Sail Area Measurements
I : 46.42 ft
J : 13.06 ft
P : 45.44 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 839.59 sq ft
2 x 46.2 ST Harken primary winches
2 x 44.2 ST Harken manoeuvre winches
29 HP Yanmar diesel engine [serviced 2015]
saildrive drive with 2-blade fixed prop
engine control with removable handle
Engine hrs: 915 [Feb 2016]
- 12v / 220v including shore-supply and mains sockets
- 2 x AGM domestic batteries [new 2014]
- 1 x 80 Ah engine battery [new 2015]
- 20A automatic battery charger
- Hot/Cold Pressure water system
- 220v boiler/calorifier 22L
- Double s/steel sink
- Sea water foot pump
- 2-burner cooker/oven
- 12v top-loading fridge
- Shower w/electrical pump-out
- External shower at bathing platform
- VDO Stereo Radio/CD /MP3 player
- Roller blinds for deck hatches
- RAYMARINE C70 LCD GPS / Chart Plotter
- RAYMARINE ST60 Tridata
- RAYMARINE ST60 Wind
- 2 x RAYMARINE ST60 Multi
- RAYMARINE ST6001+ Autopilot
- RAYMARINE PC Interface
- NAVICOM RT-450 DSC V.H.F.
- ICOM Portable VHF
- 6-man ORC Liferaft (needs service)
- Horseshoe buoy w/floating light
- Manual & Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- Electric Anchor Windlass with remote control
- Danforth main anchor with chain & warp
- S/Steel double bow roller
- Open bow pulpit
- Bimini Top
- Teak outboard bracket on pushpit
- Teak capping rail
- Steering wheel cover
- Cockpit Cushions
- Moorings, fenders, sundry deck ware
Additional Description: hull construction
The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
A structural inner moulding with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
The hull gel coat is light grey.
Additional Description: deck
The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an enhanced strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation. A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck. An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish. - MOORING AND ANCHORING - ? Stainless steel bow fitting. ? Tack fitting and removable bow roller. ? 6 aluminium mooring cleats with stainless steel protection. ? Self-draining anchor well with hatch cover. - BATHING PLATFORM AND TRANSOM - ? Bathing platform and removable stainless steel ladder with teak treads. ? White transom. ? Cockpit shower with hot and cold water. ? 220V shore supply socket.
Additional Description: cockpit
Spacious cockpit with a variety of stowage, and electronic navigation equipment: ? Teak slatted cockpit seats. ? Two removable cockpit wet lockers. ? Stowage locker aft to starboard. ? Gas locker aft to port. ? Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat. ? Steering wheel console. ? GRP footholds. ? Steering compass on console. ? Navigation electronics (see specifications below). ? Self-draining cockpit.
Additional Description: galley
? Headroom: 1.88m. ? Laminated work surface with moulded wood fiddle also serving as handrail. ? Stainless steel double sink. ? Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water. ? Saltwater foot pump. ? Stowage under sink, with baskets. ? Cutlery drawer. ? Wastebin. ? 12V (90L) refrigeration unit insulated with injected polyurethane foam, with storage baskets. ? Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner hob with oven and stainless steel safety rail also serving as handrail. ? Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food. ? Lewmar T1 opening port in coachroof coaming above cooker. ? One neon and one halogen deckhead light. ? 1 handrail. ? 8 place settings with Bénéteau logo.
Additional Description: engine
? 29HP Yanmar Sail Drive engine. ? Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam. ? Rotomoulded fuel tank with approx. 75L capacity and sediment filter. ? Engine hatch in cockpit (companionway) protective cover and window to read dials. ? Engine control lever with retractable handle to cockpit coaming.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.