2004 Hunt Yachts Surfhunter
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / Benzine
- Norwalk, CT
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 159,000 (EUR 135,619)
- In onderhandeling
This 2004 Hunt Surfhunter 29’ express convertible (hull#9) represents an exceptional value in an early production hull in the SH 29' model line. Her equipment inventory includes: bow thruster, Garmim 5212 radar GPS (2015), integrated autopilot (2015), upgraded teak ladder back helm chair, removable hi-low v-berth dining table below deck, satellite radio, plus many other desirable options. She has a classic Flag Blue hull Awlgripped 2016, white boot stripe, moondust (tan) deck and new sun awning, sand (tan) top/covers w/buff exterior seats w/dark blue piping. A great opportunity to purchase a beautiful SH 29' at a price under $200K!
Please contact Tom Pilkington, CPYB, central agent for further information and full specifications on this vessel. Tom would be delighted to give you a first hand personal description of the vessel and its features.
Please contact Tom Pilkington for further details on this vessel or to schedule a private showing.
Tom@PrestigeYachtSales.net or 203-249-9108
Please contact Tom Pilkington at 203-353-0373
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Werf: Hunt Yachts
Ontwerper: C.Raymond Hunt & Associates
Lengte over alles: 29 ft 0 in
Breedte: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 8500 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 375 HP
Merk motor: Volvo Penta 8.1
Type motor: Volvo Penta 8.1ltr gas
Motorvermogen: 375 HP
Kruissnelheid: 33 Miles per uur
Maximum snelheid: 41 Miles per uur
Aantal watertanks: (28 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (150 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (15 Gallons)
The saloon is finished in beautiful cherry wood with satin varnish finish and a bright varnished teak and holly plywood laminated sole. There is abundant natural light with (3) opening ports with nylon screens and (1) opening overhead Lewmar hatch w/nylon screen. There are (2)stainless directional reading lights and (1) overhead stainless cabin light. There is a high low V-shapped varnished teak table (that when lowered on an adjustable pedastal doubles as a V- berth filler. There are (2) storage cabinets beneath the v-berth cushions, (2) custom drawers below v-berth, custom sliding cupboard on forward bulkhead. Portside galley with Corian counter top, (1) burner butane stove, microwave, stainless sink with hot & cold pressure water, 110 volt / 120 volt refrigerator with small freezer compartment. There are (2) outboard cherry faced drop down storage lockers, (1) single drawer, teak faced lower cabinet and opposite port side hanging locker. There is a large enclosed head with integrated shower, Corian counter, stainless sink with hot & cold pressure water and above & beneath cherry faced storage lockers. There is an opening port with screen for natural light and ventilation. There is a salt water head w/ Y-valve and holding tank w/deck discharge. Dark blue Sumbrella V-berth cushions/self piped.
A large portside galley with Corian countertop and (2) drop down cherry countertop cabinets, large cherry door storage cabinet beneath and single draw storage
- Norcold 110 volt / 12 volt refrigerator/freezer
- Stainless steel sink with hot / cold pressure water.
- Single burner butane stove.
- Corian countertop.
- Microwave oven.
BRIDGEDECK & COCKPIT
Large comfortable port side L-shapped settee seat with single stbd. side helm chair. Removable custom oversized varnished teak bridge deck table w/ removable aluminum pedistal & Stamoid (tan) table cover. Sizable storage within the L-shapped settee & top section of the engine box seat/ forward side.
- Optional varnished teak ladder back helm chair.
- OPTIONAL mahogany rimmed & stainless spoked-steering wheel.
- OPTIONAL stainless steel tubular framed stern seat with cushions & Stamoid (tan) cover.
- Hot & cold pressure water cockpit transom shower.
- Removable aft facing engine box cockpit seat cushions.
- (2) flush mounted transom deck storage lockers (for dock lines).
- OPTIONAL side & stern curtains.
- OPTIONAL custom removable varnished teak bridge deck table w/ cover.
- Single Volvo Model 8.1 ltr V-8 gas 375 h.p.engine ( 960 hrs. approx.) w/mechanical controls/ jackshaft / stern drive w/ (2) stainless counter rotating) props.
- SS Volvo Duo Prop 2017
- Oil Cooler 2017
- Additional battery and inverter to support microwave and 120 outlets
- Sidepower electric bow thruster w/ helm stick control.
- Trim tabs with electric rams & LED position indicators.
- H700 Windlass 2015
- (1) 12 volt 750 g.p.h. bilge pump
- (1) 12 volt 1100 g.p.h. bilge pump
- 12 volt windshield wipers.
- Volvo engine instrumentation.
- Hot & cold pressure water system (galley , head sink/ shower & cockpit shower).
- Head shower sump drain sump w/ electric overboard pump.
- PHE-II Electric Head 12 V 2016
- Salt water head with y-valve direct overboard discharge or holding tank drain w/ deck pump-out discharge.
- Garmin GPS 2015
- Garmin Radar 2015
- AIS weather compatibility
- Raymarine 215 VHF radio telephone
- Ritchie high speed helm compass w/ light
- Clarion AM/FM/CD w/ remote dash control with UPGRADED Sirius satellite radio component interface
- (1) 6 gal. 110 volt electric hot water tank (110 volt dockside & engine driven)
- 12-volt running lights
- 12-volt anchor/360 running light
- (2) 12 volt interior overhead lights: saloon & head
- (2) 12 volt interior stainless reading lights@ v-berth
- 110 volt electrical panel w/ breakers & 30 amp. shore power service & 50' dockside cord.
- 10 amp shore power battery charging system.
- 12 volt electrical panel w/ breakers.
- 110 volt & 12 volt electrical panel meters.
- (2) battery banks: (1) engine start, (1) ships service w/parallel switch between start bank & ships service bank.
- (1) 12 volt battery switch.
- (1) 12 volt exterior outlet @ helm.
- (2) 110 volt interior outlets: (1)in galley & (1)in head compartment.(4)LED courtesy (foot lights) in bridge deck/cockpit area
- Solid E-glass laminate below the waterline.
- Non-water absorbing/ non-compressible foam core in deck.
- Non-water absorbing/ flexible foam core in hull above waterline.
- Foam cored E-glass covered stringers.
- Gelcoat hull & topsides.
- Painted waterline.
- Vinylester osmosis barrier on bottom.
- (2) 75-gal fuel tanks.
- (1) 28-gal water tank.
- (1) 15-gal holding tank.
- (4) Lewmar opening port lights w/ nylon screen inserts.
- (1) Lewmar opening cabin top hatch w/ removable nylon screen.
- (5) stainless steel deck cleats.
- (1) stainless steel bow rail.
- (1) stainless steel ensign staff flag socket on transom with varnished flag staff & flag.
- Molded in anchor locker w/ hatch on fore deck.
- Storage within L-shapped settee & under seat on front end of engine box.
- Optional reinforced double Stainless steel Bimini bow for convertible top & antennas.
- White powder coated aluminum windshield w/ side front corner opening vents.
- White powder coated aluminum radar antenna pod on s.s. Bimini bow.
- Removable grate in mid-ships bilge area storage compartment.
- (4) Winchard s.s. deck pad eyes for fender line tie on.
- OPTIONAL varnished teak eyebrow on coach roof sides.
- Optional teak swim plateform w/ underside mounted s.s. swim ladder.
- Single s.s. handle vert. mounted on transom in front of swim ladder.
This 2004 Hunt designed & built Surfhunter 29' express convertable (hull#9)
has a traditional Flag Blue gel coat hull, single white boot stripe, white superstructure w/ moondust (tan)molded-in non-skid deck and Stamoid (tan) bimini top/curtains/stern seat exterior cover.
- Hull color: Flag Blue- Awlgrip 2016
- Superstructure: White
- Non-skid: moondust(tan)
- Boot strip: single white
- Bottom Paint
- Sun Awning, Convertible top, curtains & all covers: Sand (tan) Stamoid (2015)
- Exterior cushions: Buff(tan)vinyl w/ navy piping.
- Interior cushions: Sunbrella solid navy w/self piping.
- 14lb. Delta galvanized anchor, 15’ galvanized chain & 200’ rode.
- (4) braided dock lines
- (4) lifejackets.
- (2) portable hand held fire extinguishers.
- (3) hand held flairs.
- (3) fenders w/ covers.
- (1) varnished teak transom ensign staff.
- (1) hand held air horn.
- Owners manuals in canvas bag.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.