MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION
INCOGNITO is a fine example of the popular Beneteau 423. Boasting a roller furling main, aft-leading running rigging, spacious cockpit, 2 staterooms and cavernous cruising interior, as well as sporty yet safe sailing characteristics, the 423 is an excellent choice for the cruiser that enjoys a bit of performance.
INCOGNITO is the preferred two-cabin, two-head layout. Her roomy interior makes for a very comfortable coastal or even offshore cruising boat. She's well-outfitted and is a turn-key boat ready for her next adventure. Current owner's boating plans have changed and she's seriously for sale. .
- NEW EISENGLASS
- NEW SHAFT SEAL AND CUTLESS BEARING
- BOTTOM JOB LESS THAN A YEAR AGO
- ASYMMETRICAL SPINNAKER
- CUSTOM STAINLESS ENGINE VENT COVERS
- NEW SHOREPOWER INLET
- NEW WINSLOW 6-PERSON LIFERAFT
- WESTERBEKE GENERATOR NEW IN 2015 - LESS THAN 100 HOURS
- NEW INNERSPRING MATTRESS IN V BERTH
- ELECTRIC HEADS INSTALLED 2013
- LED LIGHTING THROUGHOUT
- FULL EXTERIOR DETAIL 10/17
- OVERSIZED SHEET WINCHES
- NEW ANEMOMETER 2016
- 4'9" SHOAL DRAFT VERSION - PERFECT FOR FL AND BAHAMAS
Open 24 hours at SYSyachtsales.com
Contact Rob Welling at (941) 587-6644 or Rob@SYSyacht.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
With a background as a professional yacht delivery captain logging more than 70,000 nautical miles over the past 15 years, Rob has traveled extensively throughout the reaches of the Eastern and Western Caribbean, Central America, Bahamas and the US coastal waters aboard a wide variety of power and sailing vessels from 30' to over 100'.
Currently holding a USCG Master 200 Ton License, Rob brings his knowledge, experience and passion for boats and travel to SYS and their clients across the country in hopes of helping them discover and achieve their own boating dreams.
The deck on Incognito is laid out for ease of use while sailing, and complete comfort and accessibility while at anchor or the dock. With wide walkarounds, Roller furling sails and a spacious, open foredeck, moving about while underway is safe and simple.
At anchor, the spacious cockpit offers comfortable accommodations for up to 8 guests or more while the fold-up helm seat provides walk-through access to the swim step for easy dinghy boarding or swimming and other activities. Once done, enjoy a a rinse with the fresh-water transom shower.
The new cockpit dodger canvas with new eisenglass is crystal clear, and blends perfectly with the bimini and cover - all canvas is in excellent condition with many years of life left.
- Full exterior detail 10/17
- All wood refinished 09/17
- New eisenglass and dodger 10/16
- All running rigging lead aft to cockpit
- Custom stainless engine room cowl vents (replaces original plastic cowls)
- Roller furling Mainsail
- Roller furling Headsail
- Lewmar power halyard winch (port side)
- Additional Lewmar halyard winch (starboard side)
- Oversided Lewmar sheet winches
- Very large cockpit under-seat storage
- Cockpit flip-up table with storage in top
- Wind indicator
- Bow thruster controls
- Walk-through transom to swim step
- Swim step wet-storage lazarette
- Fresh water shower on swim step
- Fold-down stainless 4-step swim ladder
- Aft quarter seats
- Full cockpit seating
- LIfering throwable device
- Fold down stainless steel swim ladder
Owner's personal items