RECENT PRICE REDUCTION...
FREE BIRD (name reserved) is a lightly used example of the stylish T-29 R runabout boasting a mere 438 engine hours. Immediately following delivery to her current owner she was treated to brite-finished teak cladding on her coamings and received a through servicing of all on board in preparation for delivery to his wife for her Birthday.
FREE BIRD has benefitted from a recent service of her Jetstick control system and new Stidd Helm seats in the forward cockpit. She is priced competitively, as the owner is motivated for a quick sale.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Lengte over alles: 29 ft 2 in
Breedte: 9 ft 1 in
Maximum diepgang: 1 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 7500 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 440 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: Yanmar 6LY2A-STP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Jet Drive
Motorvermogen: 440 HP
Aantal watertanks: 20
Aantal brandstoftanks: 100
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: 20
Aantal dubbele bedden: 1
Aantal toiletten: 1
HULL & DECK
Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint
Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
Double Light Cream boot stripe
Brilliant Red bottom paint
Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin
Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin
Molded nonskid pattern on foredeck, side decks and aft coaming cap
Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Marelon ball-valve seacocks
Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket, and half round.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform
Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system
Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Stainless steel chafe strips for docklines
Custom Hinckley style 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass teak coaming cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Direct overboard drain scuppers
- Storage in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole hatch
- Custom Bimini (natural Diklon) low profile with side eisenglass enclosures
- Cockpit teak table (folding)
- The current owner clad the coamings in brite finished teak
- New Stidd helm chairs were added in 2018
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin accessed from the companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next aft is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area that seats four. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next aft. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
Through the forward sliding cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim.
- This area has 4' 1" headroom
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Sunbrella Vellum #5498 fabric.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
This area also has:
- Clarion XMD1-RET AM/FM CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- Storage lockers under the vee-berth cushions
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- (2) OceanFrigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
Forward is the Helm Area with two swiveling helm chairs in Oyster-color w/ red piping .
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck.
- (2) Cup holder outboard port and starboard integral to varnished teak shelf.
Passenger area has a varnished teak glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf outboard with a cup holder built in.
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod with a carbon fiber dash
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
Aft: Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in matching Oyster Premium Grade Vinyl w/ Red Piping.
- Two storage lockers under settee cushions
AMIDSHIP & AFT COCKPIT
The engine box has electric-lift access to the engine room.
- Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Cockpit speakers
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating.
- Storage locker under port and starboard seat
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- (2) Stainless steel drink holders at deck level
- Custom removable sunpad located between engine box and aft bench
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Updated Garmin 5008 color chartplotter
- Raymarine Ray 54 VHF radio
- Raytheon ST6001+ Autopilot
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion XMD1-RET AM/FM CD Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system:
12-volt DC electrical system:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
2003 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.(serviced summer 2020)
- Racor fuel filter/water separator primary fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- 12 V Pressure freshwater water system
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom water lift muffler
- Delta 15# anchor on Hinckley with custom folding stainless steel anchor chock
- 15' Stainless Steel chain spliced onto 150’ of 5/8" anchor rode
- (4) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders with covers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Deze prijs is gebaseerd op de huidige wisselkoers.