A very versatile cruiser from Beneteau and the design board of Groupe Finot. Built with attention to detail above and below decks this boat is a good entry point or step up to mid-size for a couple or family.
See Full Specifications for complete details and Contact Us to arrange a viewing!
This is a popular Groupe Finot design built between 2000 and 2005. The design brief was for a commodius family cruiser or a good get away opportunity for a couple. The interior is about the size of the average 35 footer.
• Solid glass hull with glass grid supports which the keel, engine beds and chain plates.
• Cast iron keel with a spade rudder.
• Two cabin layout with large private head with shower.
• Roomy cockpit with teak inlay on seats, stern platform with shower, and walk-through
• Pedestal wheel steering with brake and guard, integral helm console,
• Double bow and stern pulpits, Gates P&S,
• Aluminum mast with in-mast roller furling,
• Solid Boom Vang
• Traveller coachtop mounted
• All control lines led aft to sheet stoppers
• 2 speed self tailing Lewmar genoa winches
• 2 cabin top Lewmar winches for control lines
• 3 winch handles
• Spinnaker gear with pole and lines
• Profurl genoa roller furling,
• Anchor roller and locker
• Danforth anchor and Plow Anchor, chain and rode,
• Fenders and docklines
• Curved settee with high low table to stbd, straight settee and aft facing nav station to port.
• Dickenson bulkhead mounted propane heater.
• Teak and Holly cabin sole
• Overhead hatches and opening ports.
• "U" Shaped to port
• Refrigeration, Hot and cold pressure water, Propane 2 burner stove and oven,and Microwave
• Enclosed cabin, Large double berth, hanging locker,
• Located amidships; shower, head, sink with hot and cold pressure water.
• Holding tank with Y valve and macerator
• Has "V" berth with hanging locker and storage outboard.
• Opening ports, and overhead hatchs
The boat has a cruisng inventory and basic racing inventory .
• Furling Mainsail by Neil Pryde
• 140% Furling Genoa by Neil Pryde
• 150% Pentax Genoa by Victory (2006)
• Racing Mainsail in Pentex by Victory (2005)
• .75 oz Spinnaker Victory (2006)
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Raymarine 435I chartplotter colour and electronic chart
• Raymarine ST 60 Tridata, speed ,depth and water temp
• Standard Horizon VHF radio
• Plastimo Card Compass
• Stereo with CD Player and Speakers
• Shore power with charger and cord
• 2 Batteries
• Yanmar 3GM Diesel engine, fresh water cooled , 27 hp.
• Cruising Speed: 6 kt
• Three Blade Flex-O-Fold Propeller
• Spare 3 Blade fixed Propellor
• Single lever control on the pedestal
• 450 engine hours
• Manual bilge pump and Electric bilge pump
• Ring Buoy with heaving line
• Emergency tiller
Ocean Yacht Sales Limited
115 Joseph Zatzman Drive
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1N3