Very well kept and maintained family boat.
The boat has been used for less than two months each year and stored ashore.
Originally on the East Coast of England where she was lifted out each winter.
The last 10 years in Greece.
LAUNCHED NEW in 2004
TYPE: BAVARIA 38
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2003
COUNTRY BUILT: GERMANY
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 38
LENGTH IN METERS: 11.72
DRAFT: 1.70 m
DISPLACEMENT: 7000 Kg
WC/SHOWER: 1/1 + Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: VOLVO PENTA D2-40F (NEW of 2016)
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 40 HP
LAST OVERHAUL: Always serviced by Volvo authorized engineer
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: S-DRIVE (NEW in 2016)/ 3 blades VOLVO Propeller (2019)
-2x 100amp Solar Panels Back Contact Semi Flexible on SS gantry (of 2019)
-1x MPPT Regulator (of 2019)
-1x600 Watt Inverter (2019)
- Shore power+ Battery Charger
-Batten Main, Elvstrom Cruising (Fair condition)
- Furling Genoa Elvstrom (Good condition)
- Harken Winches, Selden Mast.
BATTERIES: 2x140amp Bosch batteries (2018)+1x100amp Starter
HOT WATER: YES (from engine + 220V)
PUMPS: ELECTRIC +MANUAL
WINDLASS: Electric anchor windlass QUICK (remote controlled
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: GAS STOVE-OVEN
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Diesel Air Heating system
DEPTH SOUNDER: RAYMARINE ST60
LOG: RAYMARINE ST60
WIND INDICATOR: RAYMARINE ST60 (speed/direction) AUTOPILOT: RAYMARINE ST6002 (smart Pilot)
GPS: GPS+ PLOTTER (RAYMARINE Pathfinder RL70C)
COMMUNICATION: VHF Radio Simrad RD 68
STEERING: WHEEL (leather covered)
LIFE RAFT: FOR 8 Person (needs inspection)
FUEL: 150 L (replaced in 2015 with new-original)
WATER: 300 L
- Bimini top and Sprayhood (very good condition)
- ROCNA 20 kg Anchor, 60m x10mm chain (both of 2017)
- 18kg Kedge Anchor, 15mx8mm chain, 40m rope.
- Anchor snubber, Anchor ball
- Safety equipment
- Gas Detector
- Radar reflector
- Mooring ropes, Fenders (very good condition)
- 2 x Camping Gas Cylinders, all cooking utensils, crockery etc generous and in good condition.
- Tools and spare parts
- Swimming ladder
OWNER SINCE: 2014
FLAG AND VAT: UK, VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 57000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD