2002 Present Yachts "Inn Keeper"
"Inn Keeper" offers a nice layout in a 38' package. She has two staterooms, two heads, and galley down with dinette opposite. Outside she has full walk around non-skid side decks, a spacious flybridge and a covered aft deck. Rare to find both flybridge and aft deck each have hard tops. Would make a great loop boat.
She is powered by twin Cummins naturally aspirated diesels and has a Onan generator.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Lengte over alles: 42 ft 0 in
Breedte: 13 ft 6 in
Minimum diepgang: 4 ft 0 in
Merk motor: Cummins
Type motor: 6B-NA
Merk motor: Cummins
Type motor: 6B-NA
Type motor: Binnenboord
Aantal watertanks: (200 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (400 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (150 Gallons)
Aantal toiletten: 2
- Centerline pedestal mount helm chair
- Centerline helm station with full engine gauges and controls
- Datamarine depth sounder / Ritdchie compass / VDO rudder angle indicator
- Under helm storage areas
- Ray Marine Chart Plotter coupled with Ray Marine auto pilot
- Ray Marine Depth unit
- New VHF radio
- Sirius AM/FM radio with chargine plug for cellphone
- Bose Speakers including on Bridge
- JBL speakers in the Salon
The Main Salon is sccessed through a sliding door from the aft deck. Cabin sole is teak and holly with built-in cabinets in Teak veneer. There is a cushioned settee with underneath storage, adjoining chaise lounge and a table. There is a TV, VCR and DVD electronics in the salon. The salon and galley are heated and air conditioned.
Features here include:
- Window Shades on aft and side windows
- Teak & holly sole and area rug
- Engine room hatches in sole
- Wine cooler built in
- Central Vac system with attachments
GALLEY and DINETTE
The galley is three steps down to the galley from the salon. Corian sink with hot and cold pressurized water and microwave oven. It has Corian countertops and lots of over and under cabinets for storage.
- L-shaped Corian galley counter tops
- Large Corian built-in sink
- Princess 3 burner electric cook-top with oven
- Drawer and cabinet storage areas
- Top load dry storage areas
- Dinette to starboard with two bench seats, table, and storage area
- Dinette converts into a berth
Engine Room Access is located centerline between the galley and the galley table.
This stateroom is located aft and down a few steps from the salon and has an centerline queen size berth with storage drawers and hanging locker. There are reading lights on each side of the bed.
Master suite has own ensuite complete with shower, granite countertop, sink and marine head.
This stateroom is located forward and has a centerline queen size berth and has ample storage drawers and hanging locker. Has full ensuite with shower, granite countertop w/sink and marine head.
Both staterooms are heated and air conditioned.
The deck is constructed of fiberglass and has the following:
- Adequate compliment of cleats, chocks, stanchions, etc., all strategically located throughout the deck area
- The perimeter of the deck is fitted with a stainless steel bow pulpit, and stainless steel stanchions and handrails extending aft past amidship.
- Vessel has one kedge-type anchor served by single electric Winlass, which is powered by fractional horsepower electric motor with remote operation from navigation station.
- Two spare Michigan props
- Hurricane Anchor included, 75 lbs.
- Fresh Water wash down forward and aft
- The hull is ventilated by two hatches and one door which are made watertight with stainless steel fasteners and bronze through-hull fittings below the waterline.
- The exterior hull is protected by a rub rail.
- Hull is solid fiberglass and no coring.
This vessel has six 12-volt heavy duty marine batteries. The vessel is wired with neoprene covered type wiring and fixtures are of the yacht type. Lighting system is 110-volt, AC and 12-volt, DC. Switchboard is of the deadfront type. Overload protection is attained by means of circuit breakers.
Vessel is fitted with 110-volt shore power/generator switch and shore power cord, which are located on the aft deck to starboard. Shor power cord is automatic retracting.
The vessel is twin screw with two Cummins 6B inline 6-cylinder diesel engines with electric starting.
There is one Onan 8 kw generator powered by a Kuboda 4-cylinder diesel engine.
- Fully functional oil change pump system
The vessel has:
- a total of 5 air conditioning systems
- One 10-gallon capacity water heater
- Two bilge pumps
- One pressure water pump
- One searchlight
- Ship systems telephone with 4 stations
The aft deck has fiberglass bulkheads and decks are fitted with indoor-outdoor carpeting. The aft deck is fitted with a fiberglass hardtop and sides are enclosed with Eisenglass. There are nice teak chairs for seating. This area is heated and air condtioned.
This area is equipped with a wet bar and sink, mini-frig, seating area and storage area.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Deze prijs is gebaseerd op de huidige wisselkoers.