A beautiful updated Tartan 3700 ideal for Coastal and Offshore cruising
This documented vessel, designed by Tim Jacket has an offshore category A rating and had an amazing amount of upgrades and love put into her
* 4 Harken deck winches serviced (2019)
* Electric Windlass Serviced (2018)
* Glassed keel joint (2017)
* Prop repitched (2017)Pr Prop Speed applied for antifouling
* New anchor chain rode (2017)
* Installed access panel for impeller (2016)
* Hull sandblasted and barrier coated (2014)
* New cutlass bearing (2014)
* Split rear hydraulic back stay with SSB and antenna
* (2) Helmseat storage lockers
* Propane gas storage for two tanks
* Cockpit seat locker to port
* Saltwater washdown located at windlass.
* White NPG/ISO gelcoated hull, hand laminated with laternating layers of strand mat and uni-directional "E" glass locally reinforced.
* Solid glass at all thru hull, chain plate and keel installations.
* Gelcoat backup layer is laminated and chemically bonded using a 4mm barrier coat of vinylester anti-corrosive resin for blister resistance.
* Bulkheads and floor timbers are bonded using advanced adhesive technology, built to meet ABS Plan Certification
* Sand gelcoated deck with patterned, constrasting non-skid.
* Hand laminated sandwich comosite of polyester resin, uni-directional "E" glass and end grain balsa core.
* All hardware installation points are solid glass backed with aluminum plate or FRP backing plates, joined to hull using, stainless steel fasteners that are drilled and tapped into aluminum backing plated molded into hull flange, spaced to meet ABS specification for offshore sailing yachts, bonded with 3M 5200 sealant.
* New Head (2017)
* Replaced existing alternator with new V- belt system (2017)
* 3 Group 27 batteries with isolator switch(New 2016)
* Replaced engine manifold and heat exchanger (2015)
* Added impeller access port in head (2015)
* New propane tanks (2015)
* Hot and Cold running water
* 80 Gal Fresh water aluminum tank
* Electric sump pump
* Electric bilge pump
* Anchor washdown pump
* Yanmar three cylinder 38 hp Diesel motor (3JH3E) with 2107 hours well maintained with console mount controls and instrument panel.
* 38 gallon fuel capacity with remote guage.
* Racor fuel filter/water separator.
* 16" Feathering 3 blade propeller with Prop Speed applied, on stainless shaft with line cutter
She provides accommodation for two couples with occasional guests sleeps 7
* Replaced all locks and knobs (2015)
* Forecabin - V-Berth with drawers, shelves and 2 hanging lockers.
* Main Cabin - 6'5" headroom. Furniture grade main cabin settees (converts to double), and seats with contoured cushions, cherry hardwood cabinets throughout with large storage capacity. Drop-leaf center line table with storage
* Full navigation station aft to port including locker with storage space for extensive Electonic installations (4) draws and chart storage. Hinged storage on top of engine box.
* Aft Cabin - with a king berth, hanging locker and shelves, storage below berths
* Separate Shower Compartment w/ smoked Perspex bifold doors
* Second set of cushions in Navy
* Brass interior cabin dome lights and directional lights
* Mast repainted (2019)
* All new running rigging (2017)
* New furling Genoa 150 (2016)
* All lines dressed to the cockpit (2016)
* New Boom Selden and running rigging (2015)
* New Doyle stack pack battened Mainsail (2015)
* Bimini (New 2014)
* Dodger (New 2014)
* Winter cover with access door (New 2014)
* A furler inner sail is available
* 4 Harken deck winches serviced (2019)
* New 100W Solar Panel dismountable on bimini (2018)
* Helm mounted Garmin Chartplotter with Radar overlay (New 2016)
* Navigation lights
* 12V DC metered panel
* 110 volt AC shorepower with distribution panel
* Electrical bonding system
* UL tinned copper ABYC color coded wiring throughout plus wiring conduits provided for future installations.
The well thought out galley is on the Starboard Side
* 3 Burner Force 10 gimballed propane stove with oven and broiler
* Corian Counter Tops
* Double Stainless Steel sinks
* 9" Deep molded top and front load ice box 4" foam insulated.
* Built in trash bin
* Lighted refrigerator with top and front access
* Hot and Cold pressure water
* Manual fresh water pump
* Extensive lockers, shelves and dovetail drawers
* Pop-up counter extension
* Boat stands for winter storage (7)
* 50 ft Shorepower Cord
* Snubber and Kellet
* Removed watermaker is available