Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Austral Yachts
Ontwerper: Bill Dixon
Lengte over alles: 80 ft 8 in
Breedte: 20 ft 0 in
Lengte over water: 62 ft 0 in
Minimum diepgang: 10 ft 7 in
Maximum diepgang: 10 ft 8 in
Waterverplaatsing: 61700 kg
Totaal vermogen: 300 HP
Merk motor: Lugger
Type motor: 6108A2
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 300 HP
Kruissnelheid: 8 Knots @ 1450 Toerental
Aantal enkele bedden: 10
Aantal toiletten: 4
Work completed in Spain:
- PTO removed and serviced; system completely flushed - new oil put in.
- Bowthruster; removed and serviced.
- Gearbox, removed and rebuilt by ZF.
- New house batteries fitted.
- Battery monitoring system upgraded.
- Fuel sensors repaired.
- Underwater hull and keel scraped back (and long job, taking almost a month) to remove loose filler, then sealed with protective layers and anti-fouled.
- New anodes fitted.
- Prop-speed applied to propeller and shaft.
- Upper hull polished.
- Bilges cleaned.
Note: a total spend of around €60k.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Deck joinery: The foredeck, side and aft decks, pilothouse and cockpit floors and aft bridge deck are covered with teak planking (which was of 15 mm thickness when new).
- Burma teak.
- Varnished teak capping rail and cockpit coamings.
Keel & Rudder:
- Constructed of 12mm mild steel with top plate 18mm, bottom plate 50mm and bulb plate 15mm.
- The keel is used as a fuel tank.
- The keel is bolted to the Mahogany keel stub, which is encapsulated with (4 x QE 1200 E- glass).
- There are 17 upper keel bolts with a diameter of 35 mm each.
- The number of lower keel bolts is 15 with diameter of 24 mm each.
- The Keel bolts are fabricated from stainless steel 316 (Recently had Ultrasound on 4 selected keel bolts - report available).
- Hydraulic, twin helm pumps drive two unbalanced rams. System supplied by Gerhard Seegers. The system gives about 4.5 turns lock to lock. Full rudder arc 70 degrees. Rams are cross-connected and valved, so that in case of one ram failure, the yacht can run on the other ram alone for emergency. Safety and bypass valves are fitted.
- Emergency steering by lever onto square on top of rudderstock. Tiller connected to control lines, which are led to both primary winches.
- Rudder blade fully balanced, glassed over foam with E-glass and Kevlar, stainless steel reinforced. Rudderstock solid stainless steel of 110 mm diameter (rudder was extended at some stage by a former owner - documentation available on request; regarding the safety of this change).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Lugger 6108A2 main engine
- Rated output 300hp continuous duty at 2300 rpm.
- The yacht can be manoeuvred on either the gearbox or the pitch controls, providing dual steering
Maintenance & Performance:
- Cruising speed under power 8 knots at 1450 rpm.
- Engine Hours: 7273.7 @ 13/03/18.
Propulsion & Steering:
- A spacious and well-separated steering cockpit provides ample space to work with no ropes or winches interfering.
- 2 steering positions
- Aquadrive 20600 fitted.
- Hundestad controllable pitch propeller fitted, with 3 electronic Kobelt controls combined with throttle controls.
- The thruster is manufactured by Lewmar, Type SVT400, vertical retracting, 45hp
- A PTO mounted at the front of the main engine powers the thruster.
- Joystick controls are mounted on each of the helm consoles with audible and visual alarms
- 2 x Electronic engine controls manufactured by Kobelt are installed at each helm station and the chart table.
- Each helm station also has a Lewmar Joystick control for the bowthruster
Hydraulic System and Passerelle
The hydraulic system comprises the following:
- One PTO on the main engine driving a pump
- One Lewmar Commander 9+5 with 3 pumps of 9kw + 5kw + 5kw capacity
- The PTO operates all the functions, which operate hydraulically with engine running.
- The Commander operates in silent ship mode (no engine running) on 24v current supply from the hydraulic battery bank and operates all hydraulic sails and hatch functions, except the bowthruster
The hydraulics operate the following functions:
- Headsail furler (Reckmann).
- Staysail furler (Reckmann).
- Anchor windlass.
- Primary winches.
- Primary Winch.
- Staysail sheeting captive winch.
- Main Sail Boom Furling Mandrel.
- Main halyard Captive Winch.
- Halyard winch.
- Halyard winch.
- Mainsheet Winch.
- Navtec Panel for Vang and Backstays.
- Main Traveller Ram.
- Dinghy Hatch.
- Engine Room Hatch.
Note: The Opacmare passerelle is also operated hydraulically but has its own dedicated electronic/hydraulic system.
- 2 x Lucas battery banks - 1200 Ah each, Gel traction cell type, each battery cell 2 V, linked to form 24 V.
- Banks are dedicated to either general services (house) or hydraulics, but in case of failure switchable to serve the other, failing, circuit or starter batteries.
- Main engine starting battery: 2 x 200 Ah, 12 V, in series 24 V (New 2014 180 AH).
- Generators starting batteries: 2 x 200 Ah, 12 V, in series 24 V (New 2014 180 AH).
- 2 Mastervolt Mass combi chargers 24/4000, plus one 175 A alternator mounted on the main engine to charge the service and hydraulic batteries.
- Alternator can charge all the battery banks through a Vetron diode which was fitted in 2016
- Starting batteries are charged through the alternators fitted to main engine and each generator or shore power.
- 1 x Main engine alternator – 175 amp.
- Northern Lights ML 984 - 25 KW, continuous rating at 1500 rpm, single phase, 50 Hz.
- Generator Hours: 6202.4 @ 13/03/18.
- 220v shore power connection.
- 3 Mass 24/3500 resp. 24/4000 inverters supply AC power from the service battery bank.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x Boilers – Large / Small; capacities unknown.
- Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper Model 1200-2AWC.
- There are 6 bilge compartments using a manifold with 2 main bilge pumps, one electric and the other hydraulically driven, each with a capacity of 300 litres per minute
- Manual Whale gusher pump with a capacity of 25 litres a minute is installed in the cockpit.
- 5 nuisance water pumps will discharge smaller quantities of water from the respective areas
- Main bilge pumps are used as fire-fighting pumps through special piping system
- All tanks are manufactured from 3mm stainless steel and are mounted on soft supports and strapped down. All tanks have been pressure tested to 0.3 bar, in excess of what is required under classification rules.
- Fuel pipe work is manufactured of stainless rigid piping up to 1” and above that of nitrile lined rubber to classification standard. In the engine room all fuel lines are made of stainless steel.
- Pipe work for water is made of Class approved PVC.
- All tanks are provided with Kuebler level indicator gauges, connected to synoptic panels and alarms.
- All tanks have large inspection hatches
- All tanks are vented into the mast.
- Total capacity of 2,600 litres (571 gallons) in 4 x stainless steel tanks.
- Total capacity of 550 litres (120 gallons) in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Black water holding tanks:
- Total grey water capacity of 610 litres (134 gallons) – stainless steel.
- Total black water capacity of 435 litres (95 gallons) – stainless steel.
B+G sailing instruments as follows:
- Hydra 2000 FFD (1 at chart table, 1 at helm stations, 1 in owners’ cabin).
- Hydra 2000, 360 degree Wind, analogue, (1 at chart table, 2 at helm stations).
- B+G 20/20, boom angle, heading, depth, speed, (4 at cockpit front).
- Depth transducers.
Furuno Navigation instruments:
- 2 x Simrad plotters and radar (2015).
- GPS GP-31, (one at Chart Table as backup).
- Simrad autopilot installed.
- 2 Ritchie magnetic, (one on each helm station).
- 2 Fluxgate, one Furuno, one Simrad, both interfaced with all Nav. Instr.
- Sailor 150 2015 with satellite telephone without data lines or fax
- Simrad VHF 2015 with cordless handset on the starboard helm station).
- PABX for internal onboard communication through Intercom system.
- One foghorn.
- One of the helm stations has a crew alarm.
These are located in the Navigation area and are divided into three sections:
First division, status lamps:
a) Navigation lights.
b) Water pressure pump running.
c) Refrigeration compressors.
d) Electric bilge pump running.
Second division, Alarm warning lamps combined with flashing and audible alarm:
a) Engine room fire.
b) Lazarette fire.
c) High bilge water level in any compartment.
d) Low battery voltage.
e) Low level keel tank.
f) Black water tank full.
g) Grey water tank full.
h) Low level fresh water tanks.
i) Low level fuel tanks.
System status with analogue/digital read out meters showing:
a) Voltage for services/hydraulics battery banks (through master view display new 2014)
b) Charge/discharge current for services/hydraulics battery banks (as above).
c) Earth leak conditions (synoptic display).
d) Voltage (Master view).
e) Amp hours (Master view).
f) Shore power polarity (synoptic display).
g) Remote control panel for the Generators start/stop
h) Remote control panel for the air-condition system
There is a switch to change from generator/shore power/inverter and to load shed (2 switches for each Buss system on board).
- Ceramic 4 burner stove top, Miele 2014
- Oven with grill, hot air, top and bottom heat, Miele 2014 with Miele Extractor fan
- Miele Dishwasher.
- Miele Washing Machine 2016
- Miele Condenser Dryer 2016
- 2 Refrigerators, custom made in stainless steel, front loaded, appropriately divided and 1 Refrigerator, custom made in stainless steel, incorporated in the cockpit table and 1 Freezer, custom made in stainless steel, front loaded, divided with slide out drawers.
- Icemaker, 220 V AC, self-contained.
- All refrigerators and the Freezer (except the Icemaker) are operated by 6 Frigomatic K DC compressors.
- A deck shower is installed on the aft deck.
- 4 x Superflush Prestige toilets 2002. Flushing is by fresh water into stainless steel black water holding tanks, which can only be discharged by manual activation for environmental reasons. Crew toilet is of same technical characteristics but for size reasons made by Sunny Marine.
- Holding tanks are fitted with level switches, which send audio and visual signals to the main alarm panel.
- Tank discharges overboard below waterline or to a Lee Sanitation Deck fitting to ISO 4567 standard.
Heating & Ventilation:
- The yacht is throughout equipped with 7 controllable air handlers
- The size varies depending on the size of the cabin
- Total capacity is 45,000 B.T.U. per hour, for both cooling and heating. 51 running amps are required at 230v
- CD in each cabin.
- DVD – CD player in saloon.
- Speakers in cockpit.
- Just behind the Rudder about 1 foot under waterline there are 2 underwater lights (port and starboard) have been installed.
- The lights are switchable from the port helm station.
Summary of Accommodation:
- The classically-styled interior is tasteful and is executed in American Cherry wood with maroon leather in the deck saloon.
- The upper salon is a comfortable area, perfect for enjoying the surrounding environment while under sail (new pale leather fitted 2016).
- The lower or dining saloon offers a comfortable space to read, entertain friends or dine in style.
- The hull ports are manufactured by Van Wingerden in stainless steel and fitted with storm blinds (note: storm blinds are onboard but not for every port hole).
Description of layout:
TIGA BELAS comfortably accommodates up to 8 guests in 3 staterooms.
All the guest staterooms include first class amenities, individually controlled audio systems and air-conditioning and en-suite facilities.
- The luxurious master stateroom with king sized berth and 2 en-suite heads compartments
- The 2 guest cabins have double berths and en-suite bathrooms. Each guest cabin has also a Pullman berth.
The crew area is separated from the guest cabins and is located forward of the saloon.
The Workshop is located in the most forward compartment of the yacht and is fully fitted with tools, nuts and bolts, spare electrical and plumbing items, as is required on a yacht this size. All tools are in dedicated positions, as are the spares, for the ease of finding the required tool/spare.
- Manufacturer: Marten Spars Ltd., Auckland, New Zealand.
- Mast and Boom are made of carbon fibre.
- Boom is manufactured under Leisure-Furl license for mainsail stowage and reefing.
- Mast has 4 swept back spreaders (carbon fibre).
- Boom has integral custom-made sunshade systems.
- Mast and Boom have integrated mast and cockpit illumination systems.
- Standing rigging by Riggarna, stainless steel 316 Rods (8 year service done in 2015 when the rig was sent to Denmark for complete overhaul).
- Running rigging: Vectran halyards and Spectra sheets.
- The entire Rig is painted with Awlgrip paint in Oyster White (last painted 2015).
- Boom vang and Backstay cylinders: Navtec.
- Genoa and Staysail Furler: Reckmann RF90-3 R50, resp. R40 in stainless steel (both Reckmann furlers returned to Reckmann in 2015 for complete overhaul).
- Deck hatches are Lewmar Ocean Range in polished aluminium.
- The deck hardware is supplied from Harken’s custom stainless steel line, including traveller tracks and cars, blocks and end stops.
- The winches are supplied by Lewmar and are again in stainless steel:
- Two Primaries 88/3 SHST.
- One Mainsheet 77/3 SHST.
- Two Halyard 77/3 SHST.
- Two Captive Winches, one Lewmar and one Nielssen, are installed in Deck lockers outside of the Dinghy hatch (both removed and completely overhauled in 2015).
- Mainsail made by Doyle – Stratis range (non-paneled lightweight sail) (brand new 2018).
- Genoa and staysail were new 2015.
- Main and headsail are hydraulically furled.
- APC (MPS) is stowed in a sleeve.
- Rig Measurements:
- I = 29,024 m.
- J = 8,816 m.
- P = 26,188m.
- E = 9,616m.
- Genoa = 139 m2 (NEW 2015 material Dacron).
- Staysail = 57 m2 (NEW 2015 material Dacron).
- APC (MPS) in Nylon in rainbow colours: 406 m2; stowed in a sleeve, which makes hoisting an easy exercise.
- The cockpit table allows 8 guests to dine (with the extension in place) under a bimini which furls out of the boom.
- A cockpit fridge ensures drinks are always chilled and ready at hand.
- A small cockpit pantry with washbasin, water tab and stowage space is installed on starboard side.
- A huge aft deck allows space to sunbathe or fish with two fishing rods; 2 x rod holders supplied, no fishing rods.
- There are sun mattresses on the deckhouse and 4 separate single sun mattresses for front and stern, and 1 x side swimming ladder for both sides.
- Lazarette and deck lockers are teak laid with gas ram supported lids.
- Opacmare passerelle is hydraulically operated, 3 parts extendable and 15 degree up and down tilting 2015
- Lifelines, stanchions, pushpit and pulpit are stainless steel.
- 4 stanchions on either side are telescopic. When extended, they serve as holding points for the Sun awning, which is integrated in the boom.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Mooring bollards, cleats and fairleads are custom made and of stainless steel 316.
- Coaming ports are made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel, 90kg Bruce anchor, with an 120 m galvanized 16 mm chain new in 2014
- 40 kg Fortress Anchor.
- Nielssen hydraulic anchor windlass, vertically installed and operated by remote control, with a chain washing function which is also can be operated from the starboard outside helm position
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- A sprayhood is installed over the main companionway.
Tender & Outboard:
- The dinghy is stowed on a custom built moulding on the foredeck. The garage is used for storage of all play items that are dinghy related so once dinghy is launched access is easy.
- Williams 325 jet tender from 2009 with a capacity of 4 persons with a carbon derrick. Tender has had its engine replaced (2018).
- 220V Airpump is onboard.
- 1 x Williams turbojet 325, 98hp jet tender.
- 1 x Wakeboard.
- 1 x Slalom ski.
- 1 x Set beginners skis.
- 1 x Doughnut tube.
- Assortment of dive masks, snorkels and fins.
Safety Equipment (ITEM – LOCATION – QUANTITY - NEXT SERVICE):
- LIFEJACKETS "SOLAS" (ADULT) - MASTER CABIN – 2 - May-17.
- WITH WHISTLE & HOODPORT – TOTAL - 14:
- GUEST CABIN – 3 - May-17.
- STB GUEST CABIN – 3 - May-17.
- CREW CABIN - 3 - May-17.
- EXTRA - LOWER SALOON – 3 - May-17.
- MASTER CABIN - 2 - Feb-18.
- PORT GUEST CABIN – 3 - Feb-18.
- STB GUEST CABIN – 3 - Feb-18.
- McMURDO HANDHELD GMDSS VHF - NAV STATION – 2:
- NON- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - NAV STATION – 2 - May-20.
- ACR RAPID FIX 406 EPIRB - PUSH PIT – 1 - Apr-18.
- ACR Pathfinder 3 SART - NAV STATION – 1 - Apr-20.
- PYROTECHNICS (FLARES):
- RED ROCKET PARACHUTE - GRAB BAG - STB COCKPIT – 6 - Aug-18.
- RED HANDHELD GRAB BAG - STB COCKPIT – 6 - Aug-18.
- ORANGE SMOKE - GRAB BAG - STB COCKPIT – 2 - Aug-18.
- LIFE RAFT - OCEAN (SOLAS COMMERCIAL) - DECK UNDER VANG -2 - May-17.
- HYDROSTATIC RELEASE UNITS – 2 - May-17.
- GRAB BAGS - PORT COCKPIT – 2 - May-17.
- JOHNBUOY/DANBUOY WITH LIGHT – 1 - May-17.
- LIFE RING WITH LIGHT, WITHOUT FLAG & DROGUE – 2 - Feb-17.
- KIM PICK UP SAIL - PORT COCKPIT – 1.
- JACK STAYS 25MM WHITE POLYESTER HOMOLOGATED - STB COCKPIT - 50 M.
- THERMAL PROTECTIVE AIDS (TPA) - GRAB BAG - STB COCKPIT – 11.
- HIGH POWERED LED SEARCH LIGHT WITH CHARGER - NAV STATION – 1.
- INTERIOR LIGHTING (RED STAIRS LIGHTS).
- MASTER CABIN, PORT GUEST.
- STB GUEST, UPPER SALOON.
- CORDLESS GRINDER - STB SALOON AFT SETTEE – 1.
- One automatic CO2 fire extinguishing system installed in the engine room 2015
- All cabins and living and working spaces have been fitted with handheld fire extinguishers.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.