2000 Hunter Channel 32
Hamble, Hampshire, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Hamble, Hampshire, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Laatst vermelde prijs:
- £ 24,500 BTW betaald (EUR 27,302)
One of the last Hunter Channel 32's produced and benefitting from lots of customer feedback, re-assuringly chunky cruiser with the performance to out sail a Sigma 33 - As David Thomas said at the time "I have leant something in the 30 odd years since the Sigma design hit the water!"
A well specified family cruiser for decent passage making, with many options for ease of handling. One owner from new, cruised the Solent, made several Channel crossings to Cherbourg and the Channel Islands. He has also done some ISC club racing and competed in the Inshore Round The Island Race. An ideal family sailing boat.
Please contact at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Fin kiel
Lengte over alles: 9.75 m
Breedte: 3.10 m
Lengte over water: 27.25 m
Minimum diepgang: 5.67 m
Maximum diepgang: 1.83 m
Totaal vermogen: 21 HP
Merk motor: Nanni
Type motor: 3.75 HE
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 2 bladsschroef
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 21 HP
Aantal watertanks: 1 (50 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 Roestvrij staal (50 Liter)
Hull & deck in white GRP. Deck laid to non-slip. Fibreglass raised toe rail.
SS pulpit, Push-pit, stanchions & guard wires. Single SS. bow roller leading to self-draining anchor locker with Hi Blade plough anchor chain & warp. Simson Lawrence electric windlass plus rope drum.
Fwd, central & aft aluminium mooring cleats. Raised coach roof full length, fwd opening hatch. Self-tacking jib track, Genoa tracks & cars. 2x teak grab rail on coach roof. Lines led aft through coamings to rope clutches, 2x Lewmar ST16 portside, Lewmar 7 to starboard. Mainsail 3rd reef is operated from the winch on mast.
Navy blue sprayhood with windows in side & top. Sail cover.
Genoa sheets leading to 2x Lewmar ST30 primary winches. Full length mainsheet track with control lines set in cockpit. Tiller steering. Bathing platform with fold-down s.s. bathing ladder & step. Teak grating in cockpit. Special gas locker with space for 2 gas bottles. Outboard bracket storage on push-pit. Sliding companionway hatch with high varnished washboards.
Spars and Sails Anodised aluminium single swept back spreader, mast with lower & cap shrouds. Split backstay with adjustable tackle. Solid rod kicker.
- Roller Furling headsail system with Hyde roller furling Genoa,
- Self-tacking jib.
- Asymmetric spinnaker.
- Symmetric spinnaker. Spinnaker pole & storage chocks.
- Part-battened mainsail set in lazy jacks
Mechanical & General
- 3x 12v batteries 1-70 amp h 2-110 amp h
- 2 domestic, 1 engine
- 2-bladed fixed propeller
- Ambassador rope cutter
- Hull anode, shaft anode & grounding plate
- 25W Solar panel recharge system to batteries
- 240v shore power & battery charger
- Galvanic isolator
- Raymarine C120 radar/plotter mounted on adjustable track
- ST4000 Tillerpilot
- ST60 Tridata, Wind, Multi repeater
- Leica AP Mk10 GPS
- Yeoman plotter
- Skanti 1000P VHF/DSC
- Danbuoy & light mounted in s.s. holder
- Horseshoe & light
- Throw line
- Safety line jackstays on deck
- Tri-colour and Anchor light on mast
- Steaming & deck lights
- 4 cockpit harness points
- Sea-Me Active radar reflector
- Fire blanket
- Gas alarm
- 3x fire extinguishers, 1 in each cabin area.
- Navtex ICS Nav6
- Fwd V-berth double, changing area, wardrobe & locker storage, opening hatch.
- Saloon with port & starboard settee converts to berths, central saloon table with central storage, 2 folding leaves. Portside settee back converts to sea berth with lee cloth & fittings to coach roof.
- Starboard side L-shaped galley, twin SS sinks with H&C water with Nature Pure purified water faucet. 2-burner gimballed cooker with oven & grill. Outboard crockery storage, various lockers below. Portside fwd facing chart table, chart storage, outboard instrumentation, nav seat with refrigeration unit below.
- 6-7 berths in 2 cabins
- Red light over chart table Hi-fi system with cockpit speakers
- Navy blue curtains
- Blue patterned upholstery in very good condition
- Finished in teak
- Teak & holly cabin sole
- Clock & barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
Note on Safety Equipment
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.