This 1999 Four Winns 328 Vista has no comparison to any express cruiser of its age! It has been kept extremely clean and well maintained and includes tens of thousands of dollars in upgrades, including updated Simrad instruments, underwater lights, and Bow and Stern Thrusters! Four Winns are known for their unique and exceptional layout, allowing for more seating and cabin space than more popular brands.
- New Strataglass and canvas cockpit covers!
- Kohler 4KW Generator!
- A/C and Heat!
- Updated Simrad Radar, Chartplotter, and Autopilot!
- Vacuflush Head w/ Shower!
- Bow and Stern Thrusters!
- Underwater Lights!
- Electric windlass with brand new Anchor!
- Extended swim platform! (includes mount for Magma Grill)
For questions and/or showings, contact Ryan Wood directly at 619-772-1175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleeps up to 4 passengers
- Forward Master berth (sleeps two)
- Mid-berth (sleeps two)
- Simrad VHF, Chartplotter/Radar/Autopilot
- Stereo system compatible with iPod
- Sharp Flat Screen TV
- Memorex MP3/DVD Player
- Gold Star Microwave
- Nova Cool Refrigerator
- 2-burner Kenyon Cooktop Electric/Alcohol Stove (never used!)
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Kohler 4kW Generator (approx. 750 hours)
- 3 Everstart Deep Cycle Batteries
- Guest Battery Charger
- 10.5 gallon Hot Water Heater
- Marine Engine Compartment Space Heater
- Kidde Automatic Discharge Fire Suppression System
- Cruise Air SMX II A/C and Heat
- Lewmar V700 Electric Windlass (brand new anchor not attached yet)
- Guest 501A remote spotlight
- Uline Icemaker
- Seating for 8 (includes helm)
- Magma Grill w/ Cover (only used once)
A sweeping line coupled with a contemporary, forward-raking profile denotes the grace of the Four Winns 328 Vista cruiser. From the innovation of a concealed windlass on the contoured foredeck, to the commanding helm with ample room for custom electronics, the 328 speaks in the vocabulary of yacht-caliber cruising.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.