This Baltic 50 is proof of the versatility in the concept of semi-custom construction. For all of the examples built, the starting point and sole constant is the hull shape, the work of naval architecture firm Tripp design. Hull number 3 of 11 Bill Tripp & Vismara designed Baltic 50 semi-custom performance blue water cruisers. ‘Mediterranean’ version set up for short-handed fast cruising with fantastic cruising interior. Extensively updated and refitted.Now in only her second ownership and used lightly for Mediterranean sailing, since her extensive 2016 refit, she has cruised only between Tuscany and Corsica with just 100 hrs run on her recently fitted 80hp Yanmar engine.Engine replaced and complete refitting carried out in 2016, Hull and teak treatment made in 2019; Generator 220v; Heating; Inverter; Set of sails of 2016 in carbon; 3 electric winches; Carbon rudder; Carbon boom; B&G electronics 2016
Lead Broker Mr. Massimo Malaspina +39 335 6036872
No commentary provided.
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G large screen colour GPS chart plotter display – 2016
• B&G Hydra autopilot - 2016
• B&G Hydra 2000 wind/speed/depth multi-display in cockpit
• B&G 20/20 multi-display in cockpit
• B&G Synchro analogue wind direction display in cockpit
• B&G Synchro analogue magnified wind display in cockpit
• Suunto pedestal-mounted steering compass
At Chart Table:
• B&G Hydra 2000 wind/speed/depth multi-display
• Majestic HD LCD TV display with chart-plotter connections
• B&G VHF with DSC and AIS – 2016
• Sparcraft carbon fibre spars – painted white.
• Deck-stepped mast with three sets of swept-back carbon spreaders
• Carbon fibre boom
• Masthead rig configuration
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging – serviced 2016
• Navtec hydraulic adjustable vang, backstay and flattener
• Reckmann RS200/30 manual genoa furler
• Inboard chainplates
• Harken ball-bearing battencar system on mast for mainsail
• Frederiksen mainsheet system with adjustable track between cockpits
• Frederiksen genoa/jib tracks
• Spinlock jammers
• Gennaker furler
• Inner forestay for jib
• Running rigging replaced 2016
• 2x Lewmar 66EST 2-speed electric self-tailing genoa winches
• 2x Lewmar 54ST 2-speed manual self-tailing control line and mainsheet track winches
• 1x Lewmar 58EST 2-speed electric mainsheet / control line winch
• Millennium carbon laminate battened mainsail - 2016,
• Millennium carbon laminate furling genoa – 2016
• Millennium carbon laminate furling jib – 2016
• Furling gennaker – 2016
• Dacron battened mainsail – 2000
• Dacron furling jib – 2000
• Gennaker - 2000
Summary of Accommodation
• Up to 7 berths in two double cabins, one twin bunk cabin and further occasional settee berth in saloon. Three heads.
Accommodation Layout from Forward:
• Owner cabin in forward area with double berth offset to port. Ample locker with mirror and storage space. Ensuite head and
shower in forepeak.
• Dining area aft to port with dining table, settee and central bench seat. Storage space behind settee backrests. Bookshelves and
lockers. Curtains for side windows. Two teak stripes in ceiling.
• Navigation area opposite to starboard with stowage for charts, books, pencils etc. Additional chart stowage under deck. Bulkhead
space for mounting electronic instruments, radio equipment, etc. Master electric panel with safety circuit breakers and navigator's
• Galley aft of saloon area to port in walkthrough to aft cabin. Stove with oven. Drawers and glass racks for stowage of crockery.
Cutting-board. Corian-covered work top with deep fiddles. Deep stainless steel sink units. Drying locker for dishes above, garbage
container under. Stainless steel refrigerator and freezer compartments, both teak faced by Baltic Yachts.
• Guest bunk cabin opposite in starboard walkthrough to aft cabin. Twin bunks.
• Day heads aft of bunk cabin with shower.
• Owner’s Cabin aft with centreline double berth, hanging lockers outboard and further cabinetry offering extensive storage. Access
to main saloon via walkthroughs to port and starboard.
• Ensuite heads to owner’s cabin with shower.
• Joinery work is to the highest standard. All joinery is teak faced with solid plywood or laminated teak frames and cappings. The
teak structure is plain cut. The joinery is varnished throughout. Visible surfaces are varnished and hand rubbed to obtain a satin
type of surface.
• All doors are provided with retaining hooks and swing stops. Kick plates on steps and chafing pieces on sills are provided. Canvas
leeboards provided for berths in guest cabin. Curtains are provided for side windows and portlights. Hanging lockers are provided
with rods and hooks. Locker doors are fitted with louvers for ventilation. Teak gratings in head.
• Floorboards with laid teak veneer.
• Corian countertops in galley
• Moulded FRP heads compartments painted in Awlgrip
• Leather upholstery in saloon.
• A pulpit and pushpit of high quality stainless steel tube are mounted on the bow and transom.
• Double life lines are installed passing through stainless steel stanchions.
• The life lines are of stainless steel rod and set up with turnbuckles at the after end.
• The pulpit is fitted with navigation lights and the pushpit with a stern light.
• High quality marine standard hardware and fastenings used throughout.
• Folding passarelle
• Deck wash in forward sail/sheet locker
• Cockpit tables
Covers & Canvas:
• Sprayhood – 2016
• Bimini – 2016
• Boom cover - 2016
• Cockpit cushions
• Covers for helm wheel and winches
• Cover for tender
Tender & Outboard:
• Lomac 2.70m GRP rigid-bottom RIB -stowed on foredeck
• Mercury 4-stoke outboard engine - 2017
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Lewmar 24vDC electric reversing anchor windlass
• Delta anchor with chain
• Warps and fenders
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.