1997 Corby 41.5
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Swansea, Swansea, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 65,000 (EUR 77,080)
Independent Bear is a very well renowned and succesful Corby 41.5 from the pen of John Corby.
The Corby 41.5 was constructed with a Carbon Kevlar and light weight foam core. 'Independent Bear' has a track record which speaks for itself and having had a major refit in 2009, she has remained as one of the best examples of the Corby's currently on the market.
This Corby 41.5 comes with its own cradle.
Tim Brouardstarted his career working for a yacht brokerage commissioning new boats and managing brokerage boats. He then set up his own yacht management company on the Hamble before joining Nicolle Associates.
Tim is an experienced private skipper where in addition to cruising he has introduced owners and clients to the racing circuit with an impressive second in the Round The Island Race.
Tim is a qualified Yachtmaster Offshore and an active member of the Royal Thames Yacht club.
Contact Tim Brouard by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7021, M +44 (0)78 6736 2107 for more details.
Please contact Tim Brouard at +44 (0)23 8115 7021
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Werf: Corby Yachts
Ontwerper: John Corby
Vlag: United Kingdom
Lengte over alles: 41 ft 5 in
Breedte: 10 ft 10 in
Lengte over water: 35 ft 6 in
Minimum diepgang: 8 ft 2 in
Maximum diepgang: 8 ft 2 in
Waterverplaatsing: 7310 kg Niet Geladen
Drooj Gewicht: 7310 kg
Totaal vermogen: 35 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 3JH 2CS
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: Klap schroef
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Motorvermogen: 35 HP
Aantal watertanks: 1 (52 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 (52 Liter)
- Eight berths with an option of having ten by replacing extra pipe cots in main saloon.
- Two berths in forecabin with heads to the port side.
- Main Saloon with two berths.
- Two setee berths and two pipe cots in aft cabin.
- Galley to the port side.
- Navigation station to the starboard side.
- Standard Horizon CP-300 chart Plotter, with AIS, cockpit repeater.
- Icom VHS.
- B&G Racing Instruments, " XFFD cockpit 5x20/20 mast.
- Raymarine ST70 smartpilot ram.
- Two 110 ah batteries, 3 way isolater, all instrumentation via bluewater systems circuit breakers, volts/amps display.
- Fusion sound system , interior+deck speakers.
- Mechanical bilge pumps.
- Rulemate 1100 electric bilge pump, auto with alarm.
- Two Harken 46 2 speed check winches aft.
- Two Harken 46 2 speed mainsheet winches.
- Two Harken 50 3 speed genoa winches.
- Two Harken 46 2 speed halyard winches.
- Spinlock XTS powerclutches.
Sails and Rigging
- Carbon Mast.
- Carbon boom.
- Carbon Spinnaker pole.
- Carbon Millenium 1 Main 2012.
- Kevlar Offshore Main 2009.
- Carbon Millenium 1 No 1 130 %.
- Kevlar No 3.
- Kevlar Code 1.
- Kevlar Code 4.
- Millenium 1.
- Spinnaker X2.
- Asymmetric's X2.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Swansea Wales.
- © 2019 Nicolle Associates
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.